Chapter 44 The Angel and the Clown

On the Mid-Autumn Festival, Tongcheng Four Seasons Hotel held a large masquerade party.

Since Ji Ran came to Tongcheng, he hasn't been out of the house. Rong Cheng was afraid that he would be bored at home, so he specially found tickets for the dance, intending to let Ji Ran adjust his mood.

When he saw the admission ticket, Ji Ran didn't want to go.

He said worriedly: "Ye Linghan won't let me go. I still don't want to show up during this time. After the formalities are completed, I will go abroad. I won't cause trouble for you." Rong Cheng didn't have his worries at all: "

Senior Don't worry! Tongcheng is my brother's domain, even if Ye Linghan is in Kyoto, his hands can't reach here. I heard that the dance party is very interesting, there are many entertainment items, let's go and see them."

Rong Cheng is like a child who hasn't grown up, sunny and lively.

Driven by him, Ji Ran's mood also relaxed, and he decided to go to the ball to have a look.

The masquerade party does not reveal its true face, and Ji Ran is not afraid of being recognized by him.

The servant sent a lot of ball gowns for Ji Ran to choose from. Ji Ran finally chose a set of medieval Nordic style black dress.

Ji Ran has a good figure, with broad shoulders and a slender waist. The waistline of the dress perfectly embellishes his tough waist, which sets off the dignity and elegance of the whole person.

Rong Cheng changed his clothes and came out, seeing Ji Ran's outfit, he stared straight at him for a moment.

Ji Ran was already good-looking, with a handsome and delicate appearance, and he was particularly attractive after a little dressing up.

Rong Cheng complimented without hesitation: "Senior, you are so pretty!"

Ji Ran curled his lips and smiled: "You are not bad."

Rong Cheng belongs to the group of sunny boys, and when he smiles, his eyes are crescent like crescent moons , giving people a particularly lively and friendly feeling.

He was wearing a Chinese dress today, with embroidered patterns on the sleeves and neckline.

The well-regulated clothes gave him a heroic and heroic feeling.

After being praised by Ji Ran, Rong Cheng was even happier.

He handed over the mask in his hand, it was a mask of angel wings, two wings, half white and half black.

A combination of black angels and white angels, darkness and light are perfectly integrated on one mask.

"Senior, I think this mask is very suitable for you!"

Ji Ran took the mask and compared it to his face.

The mask completely covered his face except for his eyes.

Rong Cheng was wearing a clown mask, black teardrops slipped from the corner of his right eye to his cheek.

The face of the clown is half sad and half happy.

Rong Cheng shook the mask in his hand, and said with a smile: "Senior, do you think our masks really match! Your darkness and light, my sadness and joy." 

"I want to take your Take away the darkness and give you my joy."

Rong Cheng's words were like a warm current pouring into Ji Ran's heart, and the warm feeling made his brows and eyes tinged with a smile: "Rong Cheng, thank you!"

Thank you for these Accompanied by time!

It's great to have a friend like you!

"Senior, don't be polite to me! Even if we can't be lovers, we can still be friends."

Rong Cheng raised a big smile, that smile was warmer than the sun.

"The money I owe you is not paid yet. When I go abroad, I will find a job as soon as possible."

Ji Ran's tone was very sincere, "I'll write you an IOU."

"Don't worry about money." Rong Cheng did not worry He waved his hand indifferently.

But Ji Ran insisted again and again, Rong Cheng still accepted his IOU.

Rong Cheng drove Ji Ran to the Four Seasons Hotel. After the two showed the invitation, they went to the elevator entrance leading to the top floor under the guidance of the waiter.

Just as the elevator door closed, a black Maybach slowly stopped at the entrance of the hotel.

Ye Linghan got off the car, and Gan Rui, who was dressed luxuriously, stood beside him.