Chapter 173 His Wife Is Really Gentle

Is this sick and confused?

How did you see Yun Yi?

Ye Linghan felt that he was dreaming, only in the dream could he see Yun Yi.

Now Yun Yi must hate him to death, and will never appear here.

Ye Linghan, you are so pitiful, you have fallen to the point where you want to miss Yun Yi in your dreams.

Ye Linghan smiled self-deprecatingly, he poked his fingers over, wanting to touch Yun Yi, but he was afraid that the Yun Yi in his dream would disappear if he touched him.

He slowly retracted his hands, lay there and looked at Yun Yi quietly.

Yun Yi is so vivid and real, as if he really exists.

Ye Linghan's heart was about to move, but he just didn't dare to move.

His gaze was too intense, which caught Yun Yi's attention. Turning his head to meet the man's fiery gaze, Yun Yi was startled, and after a few seconds of hesitation, his brows frowned.

Ye Linghan kept staring at him, and when he saw Yun Yi's face changed, he grabbed his hand: "Of course, don't go! Don't go now! I'll tell you a word, just a word, and you can go after you finish speaking." !"

Ye Linghan didn't dare to wait for Yun Yi to respond, he was afraid of being rejected. He said quickly: "I... I actually don't know what to say. But I just want you to accompany me like this."

He had a thousand words to say, and this was the only sentence left on his lips.

The deepest wish in his heart is for Yun Yi to be with him forever.

Seeing that Yun Yi left without shaking his hand, Ye Linghan knew that his dream was a very beautiful dream.

In the dream **Y**Q**Z**W**5**C**O**M** before, Yun Yi was unwilling to listen to him, let alone talk to him.

Today's dream is so beautiful.

Ye Linghan couldn't help but his eyes were red. He choked up and said, "It's really good that you can still appear in my dreams. I thought that I wouldn't even have the chance to see you in my dreams."

During that time, he was very sick, and he alternated between being awake and in a daze every day. There was very little time to be awake, and most of them were unconscious.

He lived in a muddle and didn't know where it was going to be. It seems to be back to the four years when Ji Ran disappeared.

Ye Linghan hadn't recovered from his illness yet, and Ye Linghan didn't have the strength to speak anymore. He didn't want to talk either, he just wanted to watch Yun Yi quietly.

Look at him more, what if I can't see him someday?

Ye Linghan's eyes were too focused, which made Yun Yi feel uncomfortable. He staggered his gaze, and slowly withdrew his hand.

Almost as soon as he pulled it back, he was held by Ye Linghan again, this time Ye Linghan held him very tightly, and even put his fingers into Yun Yi's, holding his hand tightly.

The temperature in his palm made Yun Yi's fingers tremble, he shook his hand, trying to shake Ye Linghan away, but found it was useless.

"Ye Linghan!" Yun Yi said in a low voice, "Don't go too far."

Ye Linghan was at a loss, and hurriedly said, "Don't be angry! I won't hold your hand anymore."

He reluctantly let go, his movements special Slow down, the reluctance in his eyes is about to overflow.

Yun Yi couldn't hold back the roar from his heart, and shook off his hand: "Since you're awake, I'll go back."

He stood up from the chair and went out to find Zhou Xin.

Zhou Xin learned that Ye Linghan had woken up, and happily went to see the doctor.

Ye Linghan was lying on the bed, looking at the tall and straight figure outside the door, his heart was sweet and sour.

Today's dream is so good!

Yun Yi didn't scold him, didn't hit him, and let him hold hands.

His wife is so gentle!

Ye Linghan smiled, closed his eyes, and fell asleep again.

When Zhou Xin came with the doctor, Ye Linghan was already asleep.

The doctor did a detailed examination and said that Ye Linghan's physical condition has stabilized, but he still needs to be observed in the hospital for a period of time.

There will be follow-up reactions to the medicine, and it is likely to leave sequelae.

It was noon the next day when Ye Linghan fully woke up, and he slowly opened his eyes.

Zhou Xin stood by and saw him wake up, and immediately went forward: "Yeclub, you're awake!"

Ye Linghan moved his body, feeling exhausted, "Why did I come to the hospital again?

" The follow-up reaction still remains in the body. But this time, the doctor said that the medicine was completely removed, and there will be no more adverse reactions." Zhou Xin sighed: "But your legs may not be able to fully recover." After injecting the muscle stiffness

medicine Yes, Ye Linghan has a handicap in one leg and needs crutches to walk.

Ye Linghan didn't care: "It doesn't matter."

He has nothing now, his wife and children are gone, so it doesn't matter how he is.

Seeing Ye Linghan's decadence, Zhou Xin encouraged him: "Yeclub, you must keep your spirits up. I have some good news for you."

Ye Linghan's mood faded: "Can there be any good news?"

Zhou Xin said: "Young Master Yun and Rong Cheng's engagement banquet has been cancelled."

Ye Linghan's brows widened, and he quickly asked, "Why was it cancelled? Did Rong Cheng do something to be sorry for Ranran?"

Before Zhou Xin waited Answering, Ye Linghan denied the previous speculation: "Probably not. Rong Cheng likes Ranran very much. He has done so much for Ranran, so he is definitely not willing to part with him. Could it be that Ranran canceled the engagement on his own initiative? This is also impossible! Ranran There is no reason to cancel the engagement banquet."

"Nightclub, it was Yun Shao who offered to cancel the engagement banquet." Zhou Xin said cheerfully: "Yun Shao came to see you yesterday, and he canceled the engagement banquet when he returned." "What did you say

? "Ye Linghan felt that he was hallucinating, and he looked at Zhou Xin in astonishment: "But it's here?"

"You don't know?" He informed me of the news."

It turned out that yesterday was not a dream! Ye Linghan was secretly annoyed, why didn't he say a few more words to Yun Yi?

How did you get mad at him?

A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, how could you miss it?

Ye Linghan was going crazy, wishing he could beat himself to death.

"Yeclub, Young Master Yun actually cares about you." Zhou Xin calmed his manic emotions: "Yeclub, don't worry, I will find a way to get Young Master Yun to come to the hospital again." "Think quickly!" Ye Linghan was burning with anxiety

: "I want to see him, very much."

Zhou Xin thought of an idea: "I'll just say that you are not willing to cooperate with the treatment, and let him persuade you."

Ye Linghan said with a wry eyebrow: "Can it be done?"

Zhou Xin: "Should Yes."

"What do you mean should be possible? It must be possible." Ye Linghan urged: "Think again, see if there is a more suitable way?" Zhou Xin thought hard: "

I just said that you are not willing to cooperate with the treatment, and I especially want to see the little one. Young master, I want to ask the young master to explain the funeral, and let Shao Yun persuade you."

Ye Linghan: "Account for the funeral?"

Zhou Xin smiled: "Pretend! Pretend!"

Ye Linghan thought carefully, and now it is not the same. When sticking to small details, as long as he can see Yun Yi, he can do whatever he wants.

"Call him and turn on the speakerphone."

Zhou Xin dialed Yunyi's number as he said, and turned on the speakerphone.

"Young Master Yun, something has happened! He refuses treatment at the nightclub."

Ye Linghan squinted at Zhou Xin: Can you stop acting so exaggerated?

"Refuse treatment and seek a doctor." Yun Yi's voice was indifferent.

"The night club wants to see the young master, and he wants to explain his funeral." Zhou Xin said sadly: "Young Master Yun, come and persuade the night club! He only listens to you, and he doesn't listen to anything we say." "Assistant Zhou

, What major did you study in college?"

Yun Yi's sudden question confused Zhou Xin, but he still said truthfully: "Graduated from the Department of Finance." "I think

you graduated from the Department of Acting."

Yun Yi hung up the phone directly.

Zhou Xin: "..."

"Zhou Xin, your acting skills are really bad."

Ye Linghan complained to him: "Look at your bad idea. It's okay now, Yun Yi knows I'm playing him, I should What should I do?"

Zhou Xin scratched his head: "I think I did a good job."

Ye Ling smiled coldly: "Where did you get the confidence."

"Yeclub, I really want to help you."

Zhou Xin said: I too difficult.

"Forget it!" Ye Linghan sighed: "I know he won't come. He doesn't want to see ***Y***Q***Z***W***5***C*** ***M#言&&&情#中文&&&&Net me. Yun Yi didn't get engaged to Rong Cheng, he must know that Rong Cheng is not a good person. He can't rub the sand in his eyes, how could he be engaged to someone who lied to him "

Yeclub, maybe it's because of you? You have to have confidence in yourself."

Ye Linghan smiled self-deprecatingly: "As I am now, why should Yun Yi change his mind?

" , although the effect was greatly reduced, it didn't turn him into an Omega, but it also ruined his body. If you want to keep your body healthy, you need to take a long time of treatment. Even if his body can recover, his legs cannot recover.

Yun Yi's condition is so good, what kind of outstanding man he wants can't be found, why find a cripple?

Ye Linghan no longer expects Yun Yi to change his mind, as long as Yun Yi is well, safe and happy, he is satisfied.

After dying once, I think about many things very clearly.

All those previous obsessions have been let go, and now he just wants to take care of his body and live a new life.

While recuperating from his illness, Ye Linghan finally figured out that loving someone is fulfillment.

It's a pity he knew it too late.

Knowing this truth, he paid a great price.

Ye Linghan actively treated him, and his body recovered quickly. But the leg injury is a bit serious and he's been doing rehab, but it hasn't been very effective.

After finishing his rehabilitation, Ye Linghan went back to the ward on crutches, opened the door, and was stunned when he saw the people in the ward.

"Dad!"

Sui Sui rushed to Ye Linghan's side, looking up at him.

He found that Ye Linghan had lost a lot of weight, and Sui Sui's eyes were red: "Dad, you've lost weight! Didn't you eat well?" "

Eat! Eat on time every day."

Ye Linghan bent over to hug Sui Sui, but he It is a bit inconvenient to have a cane in my hand.

Yun Yi came over, picked up Suisui and handed it to his arms.

The person he wanted to see was right in front of him, Ye Linghan's heart tightened, his eyes were flushed.

Not wanting Yun Yi to see his embarrassed side, he glanced over his head to adjust his mood.

After picking up Suisui, Ye Linghan rubbed his forehead: "The hospital has a lot of germs, so I'll go back with your dad in a while! Don't come to the hospital if you have nothing to do." "No! I want to stay with dad!

" He hugged Ye Linghan's neck tightly: "It's so pitiful for Dad to be alone in the hospital, I want to accompany Dad!" "

I have Assistant Zhou and servants to accompany me, so I'm not alone."

Ye Linghan put Sui Sui in the hospital . On the ground: "Go back!"

"Uncle Zhou and the servants are not dad's relatives, but me and Daddy are."

Sui Sui hugged Ye Linghan's arm and did not let go: "Daddy and I are in the hospital with Dad !"

Ye Linghan was surprised and delighted, of course he wanted Suisui and Yun Yi to accompany him.

But he knew that Yun Yi would not agree.

He subconsciously looked at Yun Yi——