Chapter 19 The Gland Appears

After taking the photo, Ye Linghan threw Ji Ran aside.

Ji Ran staggered and fell to the ground, his clothes were in a mess, and he looked lonely and helpless.

Ye Linghan looked at him condescendingly, and seeing that his expression no longer had the arrogance of the past, he lifted the corners of his lips and smiled coldly.

With these photos, Ji Ran can be firmly controlled in the palm of his hand, to see if he dares to break up.

A coat fell on Ji Ran, and Ye Linghan's haughty voice came over immediately: "Put on your clothes and go to class in a proper manner. Don't let me know what little tricks you do at school. Go back to the villa obediently after school. Wash it up and wait for me to go back."

The haughty words came with orders, making Ji Ran feel like a humble lover.

The heart felt like it was being hollowed out, and it hurt uncomfortably.

Ji Ran clenched his fists tightly, not letting his expression reveal anything.

Ye Linghan had been observing Ji Ran's expression, and seeing that he didn't respond, he frowned slightly.

After talking to this extent, Ji Ran is not angry?

Does Ji Ran not love him anymore?

Thinking of this possibility, Ye Linghan's heart shrank suddenly, and an indescribable fear instantly turned into anger.

He sneered, and his voice became colder and more ruthless: "Gan Rui will be in heat soon, and after he is in heat, I will mark him and let him give birth to me. So, cherish the days when I am by your side Maybe in a few days, I will completely hate you."

[Mark Gan Rui], [Let Gan Rui have a baby]...

Ji Ran's eyes widened suddenly, his face was as pale as paper.

Ye Linghan is really going to be with Gan Rui.

It took a long time before Ji Ran regained some strength.

He supported the tree pole beside him, stood up slowly, raised his eyes, stared at the man in front of him, and said word by word: "Young Master Ye, congratulations! I wish you and Young Master Gan an early birth of a precious son and a happy marriage for a hundred years! "

Ye Linghan stared at Ji Ran's face, trying to find a trace of sadness from his expression.

But no, nothing!

Ji Ran's eyes were calm, as quiet as a pool of lifeless stagnant water.

Ye Linghan was shocked by his eyes and took a step back, a certain part of his heart shook violently.

In a daze, Ji Ran pushed him away and strode forward.

Ye Linghan looked at his leaving back, his eyes suddenly turned cold.

Even if you don't love him, you can't let Ji Ran go!

He wanted to keep Ji Ran by his side for the rest of his life.

Walking out of the ginkgo forest, Ji Ran almost exhausted all his strength.

He was not as free and easy as he was when facing Ye Linghan, and now his face was full of sadness, like an abandoned widow.

Ji Ran wanted to cheer himself up, forget about this relationship and start over.

But the love for Ye Linghan has already taken root in his heart, it doesn't mean that he can forget it just by forgetting it.

After walking a few steps forward, Ji Ran staggered and fell to the ground.

At the same time, a familiar hot feeling instantly spread throughout the body.

A faint fragrance emanated from his body, it was the smell of pheromones.

Ji Ran's eyes widened suddenly, his face full of panic.

He quickly lowered his head and saw a red dot on his wrist.

Glands appear!

As the red spots became more and more obvious, the smell of pheromones on his body became stronger and stronger.

In a few seconds, the students passing by around noticed it.

Ji Ran's school is a specialized school that only accepts Alphas.

The smell of Omega pheromones suddenly came from the campus, making each of the Alphas feel like they had been injected with chicken blood.

A/N : i'm sorry for the slow updates, its because i actually proof read each chapter before posting for better understanding but i think its getting too long so i'm thinking of posting more and proof reading them later.... please do vote and comment down so i could get motivated to do more soon, Kudos Darlings!!!! <3