Chapter 107 Ye Linghan Carves Ji Ran's Name On His Heart

The sky is gloomy, with gusts of cold wind blowing, the sky is about to change!

There are layers of black clouds in the distant sky, gradually swallowing up the light.

On the highway, a car is driving fast, like an arrow off the string.

Inside the car, Ye Linghan's face was darker than the sky outside the window, and a storm was brewing in his eyes.

The palms on his side were clenched very tightly, and the tense fingers revealed the fear and anxiety in his heart.

Who stole Ji Ran's body? Why did he do this?

Ye Linghan's mind was in a mess, as if something was overwhelming in his mind, making it impossible for him to find peace of mind for a moment.

The atmosphere in the car was very depressing, Zhou Xin drove the car very quickly, and when he arrived at the hospital, the director and the main persons in charge of the hospital had arrived.

Although the Ye family has been in turmoil recently, it is still a century-old chaebol with strong strength and can withstand repeated toss.

But the dean couldn't stand the torment, knowing that Young Master Ye's favorite body was gone, he was very anxious. I was afraid that Ye Linghan would get angry and bring disaster to Chi Yu.

The dean walked forward tremblingly, "Young Master Ye, we have called the police, and the police are calling for surveillance. We didn't expect this kind of thing to happen..."

Ye Linghan's gloomy eyes were extremely frightening , The dean was so frightened that he couldn't speak well.

Things have happened, and nothing else will help.

Ye Linghan only hoped to find Ji Ran soon, no matter whether Ji Ran was alive or dead, he had to be by his side.

In the surveillance room, Ye Linghan saw the surveillance in the morgue.

A man wearing a cleaner's uniform and a mask came to the morgue, put Ji Ran's body in the cleaning car, and pushed it out.

He was walking in the corridor of the hospital, and he occasionally bumped into a few medical staff and nodded to each other.

When he was about to reach the entrance of the hospital, the man suddenly stopped and looked back.

His face appeared in the camera, and it was obvious that he was facing the camera on purpose.

The man bent his eyes, revealing a strange smile.

Although he didn't take off the mask, Ye Linghan still recognized these eyes.

He slammed his fist on the table, making everyone's heart tremble.

"It's him!" Ye Linghan roared angrily, "Find me Gan Rui."

The person who took away Ji Ran's body was Gan Rui, and Ye Linghan recognized him immediately.

Zhou Xin was startled, "Young Master Ye, hasn't Gan Rui been arrested?"

"He's the one in surveillance."

Ye Linghan said firmly.

Zhou Xin didn't dare to neglect, and immediately sent someone to Xincheng Prison to investigate.

Only after this investigation did I know that some time ago Gan Rui was released on bail for medical treatment. It is said that he was diagnosed with cancer not long after entering, and someone went through the formalities of releasing him on bail for medical treatment, and he just came out of it some time ago.

This matter was kept secret, and the Ye family did not receive any news.

Now that Gan Rui has stolen Ji Ran's body, where is it hidden?

Zhou Xin was so anxious that he made one call after another to arrange for people to investigate Gan Rui's whereabouts.

As time passed by, Ye Linghan's lingering anger became more and more intense.

The atmosphere in the monitoring room became more and more tense, almost depressing to the extreme.

Ding—

the phone rang, and Ye Linghan saw an unfamiliar number jumping on the screen.

He pressed the call button, and a familiar voice came from the receiver: "Young Master Ye, don't come here!"

Ye Linghan's eyes were almost pierced with swords and swords, and he gritted his teeth: "Gan Rui, where did you take him?"

"You mean Ji Ran's body?" Gan Rui laughed: "I think you haven't let him go to the ground for a long time, so I came here to help you. Ji Ran has been with you for a few years, and he doesn't read the monk's face and the Buddha's face. He's dead, you should treat him well. It's too pitiful to keep him in the morgue. I cremated him for you. Where do you think it's better to scatter the ashes? On the road? Or in a ditch? Or , I'll throw it out and feed it to the dog!"

"You dare!" Ye Linghan's eyes were about to burst, and his eyes were extremely scarlet: "If you dare to touch him, I will kill you." "I don't have much time, and I

don't have much time." Tianhuotou. It can make you unhappy, and I will die without regret."

Gan Rui coughed a few times, and then laughed, the laughter was very strange: "Ye Linghan, did you hear the sound?"

Gan Rui said It was very noisy, and there was a whirring sound, as if a flame was burning.

Ye Linghan's heart skipped a beat, his eyes widened, and his brows were raised.

"Gan Rui, you..."

"You heard it! This is the sound of the furnace, and your Ji Ran is already in it. Burn people to ashes, the flames are at least several hundred degrees, and now he has burned There are only bones left. Ye Linghan, you'd better hurry up, if you come over in time, you might still see his ashes, if it's later, I don't know where to throw him?" Gan Rui

smiled Sound, the phone was cut off.

Ye Linghan smashed his phone on the ground and shouted, "Find Gan Rui for me."

His voice was loud, and his roaring sound shook people's eardrums.

But his voice trembled violently, revealing a strong sense of panic.

Ye Linghan was angry, but at the same time he was very scared.

When Ji Ran was alive, he failed to protect him, and he failed to protect him after death.

Now he can't even keep Ji Ran's body!

What's his use? !

"Young Master Ye, we found it!"  walked over quickly, showing Ye Linghan Gan Rui's location : "Gan Rui is in an abandoned crematorium in the suburbs."

Ye Linghan strode out of the hospital and drove to the crematorium.

The crematorium has been abandoned for a long time, and the surrounding area is overgrown with weeds.

Gan Rui was sitting on a scrap steel plate, holding a half-new urn in his hand.

A group of people rushed towards him and surrounded him.

Gan Rui was not afraid at all, with a faint smile on his face, as if he had already put life and death aside.

When Ye Linghan saw the urn in his hand, his heart felt as if it had been crushed, and it ached a lot.

In that pain, there was also a deep sense of guilt.

Ye Linghan's eyes were full of red threads, and his fists were clenched. The urn in Gan Rui's arms was the only thing he was worried about. If it wasn't for this, he would have rushed over by now and smashed Gan Rui's body into thousands of pieces.

Gan Rui's eyes fell on his face, carefully appreciating every subtle expression on Ye Linghan's face.

Seeing his anger, pain, self-blame, guilt...Gan Rui felt particularly happy.

Back then, when he lost Ye Sui, it was more painful than Ye Linghan now.

No one understands his suffering, no one can understand what life is better than death.

Now, Ye Linghan is the same as him.

They all lost their loved ones.

"Ho ho!" Gan Rui laughed lowly, his shoulders kept shaking, and the urn in his arms was shaking with him, making Ye Linghan extremely terrified.

"Gan Rui, give me the ashes!"

Ye Linghan tried his best to hide the fear in his heart, but he couldn't hide those emotions.

He regretted it to death!

Why didn't Ji Ran be laid to rest sooner?

In fact, he already knew that Ji Ran was dead! Turning down from such a high steep slope, the car exploded and burst into flames. How could it be safe and sound?

But he just didn't want to face the reality and deceived himself over and over again.

His cowardly escape gave Gan Rui such a chance!

It's him! It's all his fault!

Holding the ashes, Gan Rui laughed loudly: "Ye Linghan, the doctor said I won't live long. In my last moments, I just want to see your face of pain and despair. Please, please! I'll give you Ji Ran's ashes. Otherwise, I'll smash it on the ground right now."

Ye Linghan clenched his fists and rattled, his eyes glowed with fire, and fierce anger rolled in his eyes.

But when he saw Gan Rui open the urn, those emotions immediately entered his heart, making his eyes red .

Ye Linghan clenched his teeth and made a gurgling sound.

His heart broke, and he knelt on the ground: "Gan Rui, I beg you! Give me the ashes!"

Ye Linghan, who had always been arrogant and conceited, put down his dignity and begged for help for the first time.

Gan Rui was so happy in his heart, he looked up to the sky and laughed so hard that tears flowed from his eyes.

"Ye Linghan, you have today too!"

Ye Linghan smiled wryly, his eyes full of pain: "Yes! I have today too!"

Before, he never thought that he would make such a sacrifice for one person.

Ai Jiran has reached the point where he can give up everything, but the person he loves can't come back after all.

Looking at the man prostrated at his feet, the pleasure of revenge in Gan Rui's heart became more and more intense. He smiled loudly and lifted the cover of the ashes -

Ye Linghan suddenly widened his eyes and rushed towards him.

But it was too late, and all the gray ashes were scattered on the ground.

"Haha, Ye Linghan, I will smash the bones of the person you love the most! I will make you suffer forever."

Amidst Gan Rui's crazy laughter, a gust of wind blew, and the ashes flew into the air, and soon melted into the air as one.

 "No!"

Ye Linghan roared, and he threw himself on the ground, trying to grab the scattered ashes.

But the wind was so strong that the ashes were blown away almost instantly.

"No! No! Ji Ran—"

Ye Linghan kept grabbing, but there was nothing, his palm was empty, and there was nothing left.

He couldn't keep Ji Ran's people, not even his ashes.

Seeing Ye Linghan's mad and painful appearance, Gan Rui felt very relieved.

He lost his lover, and he wouldn't let Ye Linghan enjoy happiness so happily.

"Ye Sui, I'm here to accompany you!"

Bang!

With a gunshot, Gan Rui fell to the ground holding the gun.

He shot himself, eyes wide with satisfaction.

Ye Linghan watched him lying in a pool of blood, and Gan Rui's curse played back in his ears over and over again.

"Ye Linghan, I curse you! You will lose the person you love the most sooner or later."

Now that the curse has come true, he lost Ji Ran.

Totally lost.

Ji Ran died, not even his ashes!

Gone!

Nothing!

After that day, Ye Linghan locked himself in the room and refused to open the door no matter who knocked.

Ye Yunping, Yun Ziqiu, Qi Zhou and others took turns persuading him, but Ye Linghan neither responded nor opened the door.

It was very quiet inside the door, as if no one was there.

After five days, Ye Yunping really couldn't take it anymore, he was afraid that no one would know that Ye Linghan died in the bedroom.

Ye Yunping called bodyguards and broke in.

The heavy curtains cut off the light from the window, and the room was dark, as if shrouded in a layer of indissoluble fog.

The moment the door opened, a strong smell of alcohol came to the nostrils.

Ye Yunping frowned, as soon as he stepped in, he touched a wine bottle.

He looked down and saw that the ground was full of wine bottles, layered and criss-crossed.

Ye Linghan lowered his head and leaned against the wall without a sound.

The shattered hair on his forehead hangs down in front of his eyes, covering his eyes, making it difficult to see whether he is awake or in a coma.

Ye Yunping walked closer, and smelled a faint smell of blood among the strong smell of wine.

His eyes shook, and he squatted down quickly.

Ye Linghan was like this, he didn't know if he was drunk or passed out.

In addition to the smell of alcohol, he also smelled of blood.

The black shirt he was wearing was unbuttoned, revealing his solid chest.

However, there were bloodstains all over his chest, as if he had been scratched by a sharp weapon.

Ye Yunping found a broken wine bottle on the ground, and Ye Linghan was still holding a shard of glass in his hand.

He is hurting himself!

After all, he is his own son, no matter how ignorant he is, Ye Yunping will feel distressed when he sees this scene.

What made him feel even more distressed was the words engraved on Ye Linghan's chest.

Ji Ran

Ye Linghan engraved Ji Ran's name on his heart, the wound had scabbed over, but the blood red words did not fade away, it was so deeply imprinted on Ye Linghan's chest, and it was also imprinted on Ye Yunping's fundus.

Ye Yunping took a step back, almost fell to the ground, his heart was shaking.

Ye Linghan loves Ji Ran to such an extent!

Ye Linghan was sent to the hospital, and after waking up, he seemed to have lost his soul.

There was no extra expression on his face, and he didn't seem to care about anything. There is always an indelible sadness in the eyes, which makes people inexplicably distressed.

It turned out that Ye Linghan, who was cold, arrogant and arrogant, died at the moment Ji Ran died.

Now Ye Linghan has lost his soul and heart, like a walking corpse.

A/N- this guy is making my eyes sweat why should he show this much love only when he's gone!?