Chapter 47 Want to Mark Him

The smell of Omega pheromones suddenly came from the banquet hall, and the atmosphere instantly boiled.

Rong Cheng was keenly aware that the scent was right behind him.

He turned his head abruptly, and his eyes fell on Ji Ran.

The grasped arm was shaking, not Rong Cheng, but Ji Ran.

"Senior, you—"

Rong Cheng's eyes widened in disbelief, and his mind was buzzing.

Isn't the senior an Alpha? How does Alpha come into heat?

The heat was rampaging through his body like a fire dragon, and Ji Ran's consciousness became more and more blurred. He held Rong Cheng's wrist firmly, gritted his teeth and said in a low voice: "Rong Cheng, I...I'm in heat!" Shocked Rong

Cheng After hearing Ji Ran's helpless words, he reacted abruptly.

He pulled Ji Ran into his arms, then raised his head and looked at the people around him who were staring at him.

"Sorry, my boyfriend is in heat."

Although Rong Cheng was a Beta, the powerful aura emanating from his body at this moment suppressed the restlessness of the audience.

For an Omega with a partner, no matter how attractive his pheromones are, the other Alphas and Betas are concerned about their identities, and it is impossible to snatch someone under the nose of their boyfriend.

However, under the interference of that sweet pheromone, she still couldn't help showing her true nature.

Although Alpha and Beta present didn't step forward, their eyes kept on Ji Ran.

Through the mask, I can't see the face, but just looking at the body shape, I think this Omega must taste very delicious.

Heavy panting sounded one after another.

If he continued to stay here, Ji Ran might be in danger.

Furthermore, Ye Linghan is still here.

Rong Cheng collected himself, supported Ji Ran's arm, and walked towards the door.

Just a few steps away, a waiter greeted him: "Sir, there is a rest room over there. You can help your lover go to the next door to rest for a while. If you go out like this, it will easily cause unnecessary trouble." Rong Cheng hesitated, feeling that the waiter

said It makes sense, you really can't go out like this.

The smell of pheromone on Ji Ran's body is getting stronger and stronger, and he can't control it now.

Rong Cheng's eyes fell on Ji Ran's exposed white neck, and when he saw his raised neckline, he felt an urge to tear off his clothes and mark him.

He clenched his palms hard, reminding himself to be calm.

Rong Cheng swallowed, and said to the waiter, "Please lead the way."

The waiter is an Omega, so naturally he will not be affected by Ji Ran's pheromone.

But I still feel that the smell of pheromone on his body is particularly good, so I couldn't help but say: "Your lover's smell is really good!"

Rong Cheng endured extremely hard at the moment, and he felt like his body was about to explode after hearing this sentence up.

If he hadn't promised Ji Ran that he would start as a friend, he would have marked him regardless.

Ji Ran's whole body was on fire, as if tens of thousands of ants had been awakened in his body, constantly gnawing at his sanity.

His eyes were red, and something called longing was screaming in his body.

The most primitive impulse rushed towards him like a flood at this moment.

He licked his dry lips, and whispered to Rong Cheng: "Hurry up and take me out of here. Ye...Ye Linghan is here."

Can't be marked by Ye Linghan, absolutely not!

This thought gave Ji Ran a bit of strength, in exchange for a short-lived clarity.

Under his reminder, Rong Cheng also reacted and quickened his pace.

Ji Ran took a step forward, and suddenly felt a strong gaze on him.

It was as if a pair of hands came out of the ground and grabbed his ankle firmly.

Rong Cheng's footsteps froze in place, he turned his head slowly -

met a pair of cold and sharp eyes.

Those eyes were like a scalpel capable of cutting through human flesh, cutting towards him bit by bit.

It's as if he wants to cut off his disguise and see everything that is real.

Ye Linghan saw him!

Ji Ran's eyes widened suddenly, he turned his head quickly, and urged in a low voice: "Go! Go!"

Almost at the same time he resumed his pace, a cold and deep voice came: "Stop!"