Chapter 156 Love You, Meme

Sui Sui woke up from a dream, wanted to drink water **Y_Q_Z_W_5_C_O_M**, opened the door and ran out.

There were no servants in the corridor, so he walked to the next room, knocked on the door, and the door opened automatically.

Sui Sui walked in and heard Yun Yi and Yun Song talking.

"Uncle Yun, just write back to my brother and say that I agree to be engaged to Rong Cheng."

Yun Song's expression obviously relaxed: "Master, it's great that you can figure it out."

"Rong Cheng is very good, we used to The key is that he can accept Sui Sui."

Yun Yi said: "I will talk to Sui Sui when I find a chance, and let Rong Cheng and Sui Sui get in touch first. I hope Sui Sui can accept him too."

Yun Song smiled and said, "Young Master Rong is very gentle, the young master will definitely like him."

Yun Yi then chatted with Yun Song about some company matters.

They didn't know that Sui Sui came and then quietly left.

Although Suisui is only four years old, he is still keenly aware that Yun Yi is going to be separated from Ye Linghan.

He just found out that Yun Yi was his mother today, and before he had time to share the good news with his father, the next thing he faced was that his mother wanted to find him a new father.

Uncle Rong is nice, but he's not dad! He has a dad!

Sui Sui took out his small mobile phone and called Ye Linghan, but no one answered the phone.

He hit him several times in a row, but finally couldn't sit still, and ran to Yun Yi: "Daddy!"

Sui Sui's "Daddy" made Yun Yi stunned on the spot, and he stared blankly at the girl who had already jumped to his lap. Small milk pack.

After telling the truth to Sui Sui today, Yun Yi was looking forward to being able to call himself that, but he didn't dare to force Sui Sui too hard, and planned to give Sui Sui a period of adaptation.

But he didn't expect that Sui Sui would just call him that.

He waited a long time for this "Daddy".

Yun Yi hugged Suisui, with tears in his excited eyes: "What do you call me?"

"Daddy!" Suisui said, "My dad said that a woman is called 'Mom' after giving birth, .C ...O..M..The ninth Chinese website should be called 'Daddy'."

Yun Yi rubbed his forehead, "Call again."

"Daddy!" Sui Sui put his arms around Yun Yi's neck: "I I called my dad just now, but he didn't answer the phone."

Yun Yi lamely: "Did you call him so late?"

"I miss my dad!" Sui Sui pursed his lips, looking serious The appearance of crying: "I miss Dad so much! I want to go home!"

Yun Yi's expression was stiff, and he hesitated to speak: "Sui Sui, here...this is also your home." "

I want to go home Home, I want to find my dad."

Tears flowed from Suisui's eyes, which made Yun Yi feel distressed.

He coaxed softly: "Don't cry! Let me play games with you, okay?"

"No! I want to go home, I want to find my father."

The more Sui Sui cried, the more sad he became: "Daddy! Let's go find my father." Dad! I miss dad! I want dad!"

"Woooooo! Dad! I want dad!"

Sui Sui kept crying, and Yun Yi couldn't coax him at all.

His crying alarmed Yun Song and the servants, and a group of people surrounded Sui Sui with nothing to do.

In the end, Yun Yi could only compromise: "Don't cry! I'll take you back to find him."

Only then did Sui Sui smile.

Yun Yi wiped his face with warm water, carried him out of the house.

It was very late, and there were few cars passing by on the road.

Yun Yi drove the car, and said to Sui Sui who was nestled in the co-pilot: "Put the blanket on, so you don't get cold." "

Daddy, you are so kind! I love you, okay!"

Sui Sui squinted his eyes and smiled at Yun Yi, he was totally different from Xiao Zuo who was crying and fussing in the villa.

Yun Yi shook his head helplessly: "I'll pick you up after staying at home for two days. Don't forget, I'm going to the hot spring with Uncle Rong this weekend." "Okay!" Sui Sui nodded, but his dark eyes were

dripping Spin around.

You must take your dad with you when you go to the hot spring, so that your dad can be with your daddy.

Driving to the front of the villa, Yun Yi parked the car and picked up Sui Sui.

The door was closed tightly, not a gleam of light came through.

Is Ye Linghan asleep?

Yun Yi said to Suisui: "Don't knock on the door, just open it."

Suisui leaned over, swiped his fingerprints, and the door opened.

As soon as the two of them entered the door, they heard a strange sound, which sounded like extremely suppressed gasps.

Yun Yi's expression turned extremely ugly in an instant, he was too familiar with such a voice.

Almost subconsciously, he reached out and tapped the switch.

The light in the living room suddenly turned on, and the two entangled figures in the living room were clearly printed in Yun Yi's eyes.

Ye Linghan was lying on the ground, with a disheveled Omega lying on his body.

The air was filled with the strong smell of pheromones when Omega was in heat, and Yun Yi's eye sockets turned red when stimulated.

He stood there, staring at the two people on the ground, his eyes were cold and frightening.

Ye Linghan keeps saying that he loves him, and when he turns around, he can do this kind of intimate thing with other Omega.

It's just that he was so naive that he almost believed Ye Linghan's nonsense.

"Dad!" Although Sui Sui was young and didn't know what Ye Linghan was doing with this strange man, he also knew that his father couldn't be hugged by others.

He rubbed his body off Yun Yi, ran over and kicked Shang Yu.

This kick hit the waist and eye, and Shang Yu waved Sui Sui to the ground.

Yun Yi came back to his senses, rushed over and mentioned that Shang Yu punched him in the face.

"Sui Sui!"

After knocking Shangyu to the ground, he rushed over to hug Sui Sui: "Where did it hurt?" "

Daddy, I'm fine!" Sui Sui said angrily with a sullen face, "This man doesn't care. It's disgusting to actually kiss daddy!"

It's really disgusting!

Looking at the disheveled Ye Linghan on the floor, Yun Yi felt sick to death.

The evil fire in his heart couldn't be suppressed no matter what, it raged in his mind, and finally drowned his rationality.

Yun Yi put Suisui on the ground and walked to the sanitation... y...Q...Z...W... ......5............C............O.....M.......... .................................................................................................................. ...a basin of cold water was poured into the net... room, and all of it was poured on Ye Linghan.

Ye Linghan was shivering from the cold and woke up from the mist. When he saw Yun Yi in front of him, he suddenly widened his eyes, and those gray eyes were instantly ignited: "Of course—"

Yun Yi threw the basin On the ground, he said angrily: "Ye Linghan, listen to me clearly, I won't bring Suisui back again."

After saying that, he picked up Suisui and rushed out of the villa.

It took Ye Linghan a long time to come back to his senses, he looked down at his clothes, then at Shang Yu who was lying on the ground and writhing constantly, he gradually understood what happened.

The air was filled with a strong smell of pheromones, but Ye Linghan was not affected in any way.

He stood up from the ground and walked in front of Shang Yu step by step...

He stared at Shang Yu, whose face was flushed and his eyes blurred, and he stepped on his chest.

Ye Linghan exerted force on his feet, wishing he could crush Shangyu to pieces.

If it wasn't for him, Yun Yi wouldn't have misunderstood him so much.

Their relationship, which was already on thin ice, is now even more tense.

The appearance of Shang Yu pushed Yun Yi into Rong Cheng's arms one by one.

How can he bear this?

Ye Linghan took out his mobile phone and called Zhou Xin: "Find a few ruffians and ask for Alpha, and I'll give them a gift."

Zhou Xin arrived quickly, followed by several strong Alphas.

Ye Linghan pointed at the ground, as if pointing at a piece of disgusting garbage: "Take him out, anyone can, mark him!"

Zhou Xin commanded the Alpha behind him expressionlessly, and dragged Shang Yu away.

The sound of Shang Yu struggling and moaning became farther and farther away, and the villa quickly returned to silence.

In the huge villa, he was the only one left.

Ye Linghan sat slumped on the sofa, feeling like his heart was about to burst.

How did he and Yun Yi get to where they are today?

Yun Yi went out with Suisui in his arms, and drove back to the villa.

Seeing that Yun Yi was in a bad mood, Sui Sui obediently went back to his room to sleep.

Yun Yi lay on the bed and couldn't fall asleep.

He felt he had overreacted to what had happened tonight.

Ye Linghan and him have already divorced, and they have no relationship now.

It is Ye Linghan's freedom to want to mark who is with whom, isn't he and Rong Cheng also planning to get engaged?

Why did he feel so uncomfortable seeing Ye Linghan and Shang Yu entangled together? So angry?

This is not normal!

Yun Yi was extremely irritable, he felt more and more unable to control his emotions.

He can no longer let Ye Linghan control his thoughts, he will definitely be able to completely forget about this man.

Sui Sui didn't call Ye Linghan for a few days, and Ye Linghan called him, but he didn't answer.

Xiao Naibao was very angry, why did Dad let that man kiss him?

Doesn't Dad like Daddy the most?

Ye Linghan couldn't contact Suisui, so he could only sneak to the kindergarten to find him.

Sui Sui was taken to the conference room by Teacher Gao, and when he saw Ye Linghan, he said angrily, "Dad, you go! I don't want you anymore!"

Ye Linghan hugged his awkward little body in his arms and said softly He coaxed: "Be good Suisui, don't be angry! I brought you my favorite chocolate."

Yun Yi is stricter and doesn't let Suisui eat so many sweets.

Sui Sui hadn't eaten chocolate for several days, he happily took it, peeled off the wrapping paper and took a bite.

Ye Linghan stroked his hair and asked: "Miss me?"

Sui Sui nodded: "Yes! Daddy took me to find you that day, but you kissed the bad uncle, so annoying! Daddy and Daddy That's why we should be together."

Ye Linghan was shocked: "Daddy?"

Sui Sui raised his head and said proudly: "Good-looking uncle is my daddy and mother. He was born Sui Sui."

"Did he tell you?"

"En!" Sui Sui nodded vigorously.

There was no trace of a smile on Ye Linghan's face, but a serious look on his face.

Yun Yi tells Suisui the truth, is he planning to compete with him for Suisui's custody?

After what happened to Shang Yu, Yun Yi might be more determined to take Suisui away.

Ye Linghan clenched his fists, wishing he could cut Shangyu into pieces.

"Sui Sui, Dad used to make mistakes that made your daddy angry, but now daddy doesn't want me anymore. Can you help me get him back?"

Ye Linghan held Sui Sui's hand and said in a negotiating tone: "Do you promise?"

"Daddy is going to take me to the hot spring on weekends, with Uncle Rong." Sui Sui

threw the chocolate into his mouth: "Dad, I'm going to class! See you on the weekend! Bye!"

Yeling Han's eyes flashed, and he waved to Suisui: "See you on the weekend! Bye!"