Chapter 98 Keep Big or Small?

Deep love, deep hatred.

How much Ji Ran loved Ye Linghan back then, now he hates him so much.

He doesn't have the slightest desire or desire for Ye Linghan, and his daily love affair seems to be a routine.

But Ye Linghan is passionate and obsessed with Ji Ran, even if this person is already by his side, he still feels it is not enough.

To guard, to love, to love...don't let him leave you.

Concerned about the baby in Ji Ran's womb, Ye Linghan didn't do that much.

After doing it gently, he carried Ji Ran to the hot spring.

Ji Ran was pregnant with the baby, and was carried out after soaking for a while.

Ye Linghan dried his body for him, stuffed him under the quilt, and kissed his forehead: "I have something to discuss with Yun Ziqiu and Qi Zhou. If you are tired, sleep for a while. I will come soon Accompany you!"

Ji Ran was a little sleepy, squinted his eyes and nodded: "Go!"

His lazy appearance is like a full cat, very cute.

Ye Linghan put his hand into Ji Ran's pajamas, rubbing his greasy body.

Ji Ran felt uncomfortable from being rubbed by him, and hid back: "Take out your hand."

Ye Linghan smiled wickedly, pressed him down and kissed him for a long time before reluctantly leaving.

Ji Ran was so sleepy after being kissed and touched by him, he lay on the bed for a while, then moved to the side of the bed.

I lost the ability to walk from the knee down, but I still have sensation from the knee up.

Ji Ran could sit in a wheelchair by himself, so he put on some clothes and manipulated the wheelchair to leave the room.

Ye Linghan gave him great freedom, Ji Ran didn't have bodyguards around him, only a waiter asked him what he needed, and sent him to the private room where Ye Linghan was.

Ji Ran knocked on the door of the private room, looked at Ye Linghan and said, "I can't sleep alone."

His tone was very calm, without any intention of being coquettish or wronged, but it just made Ye Linghan feel particularly guilty.

He regretted leaving Ji Ran alone in the room.

Walking over quickly, he picked him up from the wheelchair: "Why didn't you wear more clothes?"

Ji Ran shook his head, smiled and said, "I'm not cold!"

"That's not okay either! You have a baby now."

Ye Ling Han put him on his lap, took off his coat and put it on Ji Ran.

He only wears a shirt, which is still a little thin for this season.

Yun Ziqiu turned up the air conditioner, and joked, "Young Master Ye really hurts people."

Ye Linghan stroked Ji Ran's hair, and handed him an orange.

Ji Ran took it and peeled the skin slowly.

Ye Linghan looked at Qi Zhou: "Go on!"

The three of them were not chatting casually, but were talking about business and politics.

Both Qi Zhou and Yun Ziqiu had tablets in their hands, and there were some documents on the table, some of which were still commercial secrets and must not be passed on to the outside world.

Seeing that Ye Linghan had no intention of letting Ji Ran go out, Qi Zhou hesitated.

Is Ye Linghan so defenseless towards Ji Ran?

Are you not afraid that he will leak the secret?

Seeing Qi Zhou's worries, Ye Linghan said: "It's okay, you tell me!"

Qi Zhou looked at him in astonishment, before hesitating to say: "This..."

"Is it because I am not here?" Convenient? Then I'll go back right away."

Ji Ran rubbed his body to get off Ye Linghan's lap, but he held him down: "Don't move! I didn't tell you to go!" "

Of course I'm not an outsider." Ye Linghan gave a slight smile Raising eyebrows: "Go on! I'll take care of things."

Originally, the three of them were talking about the development of Yejia's latest project and running for parliamentarians.

Since Ye Linghan didn't care, Yun Ziqiu and Qi Zhou didn't say much.

The three of them continued to discuss business matters, and Ye Linghan didn't hold anything back, completely pretending that Ji Ran didn't exist.

What can be said and what cannot be said, is said without hesitation.

Ji Ran didn't seem to care what they were talking about at all, but just ate fruits and pastries by himself, quietly as if they didn't exist.

In fact, Ji Ran recorded all their chats at a place unknown to the three of them.

Ji Ran has a good memory, and when he saw the contents of the documents Ye Linghan held in his hand, he wrote them down verbatim.

After sitting on Ye Linghan's lap for almost an hour, Ji Ran was a little tired, so he leaned into his arms and took a nap with his eyes closed.

Ye Linghan chatted for another half an hour before finishing work.

When the two returned to the room, Ji Ran sent the recording and file content to Yun Song while Ye Linghan was taking a shower in the bathroom.

Ye Linghan was so relieved about Ji Ran because he knew that Ji Ran had no background at all.

Now that he has Ji Ran firmly in his hand, he is not afraid that he will cause any trouble.

However, Ye Linghan did not expect that the person whom he had always looked down upon gave him the deadliest knife.

A month later, the general election begins.

The Ye family's candidate for the parliamentary election failed, all of which was completely beyond the Ye family's expectations.

After all, the road was paved very well in the early stage, and it was almost a matter of default, so how could it suddenly fall short.

Before Ye's family recovered from the political defeat, the failure of the government's expansion greening project dealt them another blow.

One after another, the Ye family's stock market fell again and again.

However, this is just the beginning.

Several major suppliers cooperating with Yejia proposed to terminate the contract one after another, preferring to pay high compensation to break the contract.

Yejia's factory was forced to stop production, and the goods exported to foreign countries were at a standstill, losing tens of millions of dollars a day.

Ye Linghan spends every day at the company dealing with recent events.

The Ye family has a deep foundation, so it won't fall all at once, but it will also suffer serious damage.

Working overtime at the company for several days, Ye Linghan walked into the house exhausted.

Young stubble appeared on his chin, his eyes were deeper and colder than before, and his pupils seemed to be suppressing a stormy sea.

He stepped into the bedroom and saw Ji Ran who was reading a book.

Ye Linghan walked over, lowered his head and stared at his face, looking again and again.

As if meeting him for the first time, he looked very carefully.

And as if she had never known him before, she stared at him with an extremely scrutinizing gaze.

Ji Ran put down the book and looked up at him: "Have the company's affairs been settled?"

Of course, did you do it?

The words came to his lips, but they were swallowed back abruptly.

Ji Ran has no power, no power and no background, how could he have the ability to turn the Ye family upside down?

Ye Linghan felt that his doubts were simply ridiculous, he withdrew his sharp gaze, and a faint smile appeared on his lips: "It's almost done." What a pity

! Ji Ran was filled with regret, I thought that this time I could cut off half of the Ye family, but I didn't expect that the Ye family would survive.

He was thinking a lot, but his face didn't move.

Press the call bell, and the servant opens the door and enters.

Ji Ran said: "Make a cup of milk here! Fill the bathtub with hot water."

The servant went to soak the milk and brought it over, and Ji Ran handed it to Ye Linghan: "Drink some! You must have drunk a lot of coffee recently, This is not good for your health."

Ye Linghan took the milk cup and drank it slowly.

In the past few days, the Ye family has experienced a big change, and it is a blessing to be able to survive.

During the most difficult time, Ye Linghan thought about it, what would Ji Ran do if he had nothing? What about the child in his womb?

At that moment, Ye Linghan truly realized how important Ji Ran was to him.

The servant put the hot water away, Ye Linghan took a shower and came out feeling much better than when he entered the door.

When he was sleeping, instead of impatiently making love to Ji Ran as before, he took him into his arms and hugged him.

The two hugged each other and slept all night.

After that day, Ye Linghan treated Ji Ran better.

Ji Ran's belly was getting bigger day by day, and the little guy was very active in his belly.

When he was five months old, Ji Ran saw the little guy's appearance. Although he still couldn't tell whether he looked like him, that small appearance gave him an indescribable sense of excitement.

As an Alpha, being forced to become an Omega to conceive a child is a very humiliating thing for Ji Ran.

But the moment he saw the baby, he was glad that God gave him this child.

After the last time Ye's family was seriously injured, Ye Yunping has been busy with work recently, and he also knew that Ji Ran was about to give birth, so he didn't interfere with the matter between him and Ye Linghan.

Everything will wait until Ji Ran gives birth to a child.

Ye Yunping knew that Ji Ran was pregnant with a boy.

Although Ji Ran's family background is not good, the child in his womb is also the eldest grandson of the Ye family's clan.

Even though Ye Yunping was dissatisfied with him, he still looked forward to his grandson.

There is still half a month before the due date, Ye Linghan doesn't go to the company very often, and stays by Ji Ran's side every day.

On this day, just after dinner, Ji Ran felt a terrible pain in his stomach, and the feeling of bulging came over him.

He immediately said to Ye Linghan: "I...my stomach feels a little uncomfortable, I wonder if it's about to give birth?"

Ye Linghan immediately became nervous: "Don't move, I'll drive."

The car drove At the door, Ye Linghan hugged Ji Ran and put him in the co-pilot.

Compared to just now, Ji Ran's stomach hurts worse, he stretched out his hand to touch the bulging abdomen, comforting the restless little guy inside.

Before going to the hospital, Ji Ran sent a text message to Yun Song, telling him about his possible delivery.

Yun Song had already arranged everything, and could only carry out their plan on the day of production.

Ji Ran was indeed about to give birth, and he was pushed into the delivery room.

It wasn't a real Omega, and Ye Linghan didn't dare to let him take the risk of having a normal delivery, so he chose a caesarean section in the end.

Time passed by, and the door of the operating room remained closed.

After more than two hours, Ye Linghan was a little impatient.

It's so quiet!

He didn't even hear the baby cry!

It stands to reason that this time, the operation has been completed.

As time passed, Ye Linghan's face became more and more ugly. When he couldn't help but want to push the door of the operating room, the door was suddenly pulled open.

The doctor rushed out with a face full of panic, saw Ye Linghan and said, "Young Master Ye, the young lady is in very bad condition. The child... the child and the adult can only save one."

There was a buzzing in Ye Linghan's head, as if all his strength was pulled out of his body at this moment.

"You...what are you talking about?"

The doctor talked about many problems in the operation, Ye Linghan couldn't understand a word, he interrupted sharply: "You must keep the adults and children! Otherwise, I will kill you." You!"

"Young Master Ye, the situation is urgent now, so we can only save one."

The doctor's words happened to be heard by Ye Yunping and Duan Yizhen who had just arrived.

Duan Yizhen stepped forward quickly, and said eagerly: "Keep the kid! Of course keep the kid! That's my grandson."

Ye Yunping also thought the same way: "You must keep the child!"

"If something goes wrong with Ji Ran , none of you should think about it."

Ye Linghan's voice was not loud, but every word was stern.

His eyes were red, and his face was horrifying. He stared at the doctor and said emphatically, "Master Bao! You don't need the child, but Ji Ran must be safe and sound."