Chapter 80 Ji Ran is Bleeding

Outside the window, the sunset is all over the sky.

On the big bed in the bedroom, Ye Linghan stared at Ji Ran in his arms, with an unconcealable smile on his lips.

Ji Ran was extremely tired, and fell asleep in his arms.

He closed his eyes, but his brows were tightly frowned, and there was still stubbornness and anger on that delicate face.

Obviously, before falling asleep, he was not in a good mood.

But Ye Linghan was in a good mood, after feeling Ji Ran's softness and sweetness, he felt extremely satisfied.

Thinking of what happened just now, Ye Linghan was still a little bit unsatisfied.

The current Ji Ran tastes even more delicious than before.

Ye Linghan was short of breath, and lowered his head to kiss Ji Ran's cheek and neck.

Ji Ran's sleep was disturbed, and he let out an unbearable soft hum, which made Ye Linghan breathe harder.

He pinched Ji Ran's jaw, turned his face, and kissed those soft lips.

Fingers clasped Ji Ran's hand, and intertwined with his fingers.

After being tossed twice by Ye Linghan, Ji Ran was very tired, and now he just wanted to sleep.

But Ye Linghan didn't let him go at all, he kissed and hugged him, rubbing here and there.

Ji Ran was annoyed, and kicked him on the calf: "Are you finished? Get out of here."

Ye Linghan was furious at being kicked by him, and squeezed Ji Ran's jaw and shook it vigorously: "I haven't seen you for a few days, you've got a lot of skill."

Ji Ran vigorously waved his hand away, buried his head in the quilt and continued to sleep.

He was so sleepy that he was in no mood to argue with Ye Linghan.

Ye Linghan was suffocating with anger in his heart, and when he was about to say anything, he found that Ji Ran had closed his eyes and was not moving.

Sleeping again?

He was stunned, and the anger in his heart dissipated a lot.

Grinding his teeth at Ji Ran's sleeping face for a while, Ye Linghan lifted the quilt and got out of bed.

The wound on his arm was open and a piece of gauze was soaked with blood.

Ji Ran was very fierce, when he was not allowed to touch, he would either bite him or pick his wounds.

Childish like a child.

Thinking of Ji Ran's ferocity on the bed, Ye Linghan's eyes overflowed with a smile.

After getting dressed, she leaned over and kissed Ji Ran on the forehead before leaving the apartment.

Before he left, he took away the key to Ji Ran's house.

Ji Ran slept until late at night before waking up, opened his eyes, and met a pair of deep eyes.

He was startled suddenly, straightened up, and stared at the man in front of him viciously: "Why are you still here?"

Ye Linghan went to the hospital to bandage his wound and returned to the apartment. When he came, he brought a lot of food that Ji Ran liked. dishes.

He didn't take a bite, just waiting for Ji Ran to wake up and eat with him.

But when Ji Ran saw him, the first thing he said was to drive him away, which made Ye Linghan very upset.

"You don't like to see me?"

Ye Linghan said with a sullen face, "But I rarely see you!"

Ji Ran rolled his eyes at him and was about to get out of bed.

He lifted a corner of the quilt, only to realize that he was not wearing anything.

Embarrassment rushed straight to the top of his skull, he quickly returned to the quilt, looked around but didn't find his clothes.

From the bottom of his heart, Ji Ran scolded Ye Linghan as an "asshole" countless times.

Ye Linghan stared at his livid face, and smiled softly: "Why are you shy? I haven't seen any part of your body?"

Sitting across from him, Ye Linghan crossed his legs, with a wandering smile on his face, watching Ji Ran was annoyed for a while.

He directly lifted the quilt, got out of bed, and opened the closet to find clothes.

Ye Linghan's eyes fell from Ji Ran's smooth back to his waist, all the way down -

Ji Ran's legs were particularly straight, with beautiful muscle lines.

The image of these legs wrapped around his waist popped up in Ye Linghan's mind, and he felt hot all over.

It's terrible!

Ji Ran didn't know that Ye Linghan was driving in his mind.

He was very worried, did Ling Han know about his pregnancy?

But judging by the current situation, I probably don't know.

If you know, how can you sit here peacefully?

Ji Ran was distracted by his thoughts, and the action of putting on clothes was much slower.

Seeing him dawdling, Ye Linghan didn't put on a piece of clothing for a long time, and said with a half-smile, "Ran Ran, you've been wearing a piece of clothing for so long, are you seducing me?

" Ye Linghan noticed that Ji Ran quickly put on his clothes.

He raised his eyebrows and went to the kitchen to get the plates and chopsticks.

"Come over to eat."

Ji Ran didn't want to eat at the same table as Ye Linghan, but he was so hungry.

After pregnancy, his appetite increased and he was easily hungry.

If you are hungry, you must eat quickly, otherwise you will feel dizzy and flustered.

The food that Ye Linghan brought was particularly fragrant, and the room was full of the smell of food, Ji Ran swallowed, and the glutton in his heart couldn't be suppressed no matter what.

There's no need to have trouble with your own body, Ji Ran walked over generously and sat at the dining table.

Ye Linghan didn't say anything, and gave him a pair of chopsticks.

Seeing that the table was full of his favorite dishes, Ji Ran didn't hold back anymore.

He took his chopsticks and started to eat.

Ye Linghan found that Ji Ran ate a lot, eating an extra bowl of rice than usual.

He joked with a smile: "Looking at how you eat, I thought you were pregnant!"

Ji Ran's expression froze, his fingers holding the chopsticks were tightly tightened, and his heart was filled with fear.

Is Ye Linghan testing him? Or just ask?

"Your body is too disappointing, I, fuck, you have been so many times, you can't even conceive a child!"

Thinking of Ji Ran's inability to have a child, Ye Linghan felt uncomfortable.

Ji Ran was relieved to hear him mocking himself so much.

It seems that Ye Linghan didn't find out that he was pregnant.

Ji Ran didn't reply, just lowered his head and continued to eat.

The sudden obedience made Ye Linghan feel very strange, did Ji Ran figure it out?

A smug smile appeared on his face: "Regret it? It's not impossible to get back together with me! Be good in the future! Don't always throw face at me."

Ji Ran sneered: "You think too much! I don't like you Interested."

"Don't be stubborn!" Ye Linghan gave food to Ji Ran: "I know you can't do without me."

Ji Ran threw the kale on the table and told Ye Linghan how much he hated him. .

Seeing his movements, Ye Linghan froze.

He threw his chopsticks on the table and said viciously: "Sometimes you beg me!"

Ye Linghan slammed the door and left without looking back.

After he left, Ji Ran felt that the air in the room smelled very pleasant.

Ji Ran happily ate another bowl of rice.

The little belly is chubby, spread out on the sofa, not wanting to move

The cell phone on the sofa rang, and Ji Ran saw that it was Rong Cheng's call.

After connecting, Rongcheng's anxious voice came "Senior, why didn't you get on the plane? What happened?"

"I'm in some trouble here, and Ye Linghan found me." Ji

Ran said, "I may not be able to leave soon."

"Senior, first Don't worry, I'll bring someone to rescue you right away."

Rong Cheng knew how domineering and cruel Ye Linghan was, and if Ji Ran fell into his hands, the rest of his life might be over.

"Don't come here!" Ji Ran said anxiously: "Rong Cheng, I can't trouble you anymore. Thank you for helping me so much!" "

Senior—" Rong Cheng's voice choked up: "What are you going to do?"

"I don't know! "Ji Ran really has no clue: "

Let's just count it as a day!"

"Senior is because I'm not strong enough, I can't protect you." Rong Cheng's voice suddenly became firm: "Senior, don't worry! I will definitely become a strong person, and I will never let you be wronged forever." "Rong Cheng,

you Don't be stupid, don't conflict with Ye Linghan."

"I'm not stupid! Senior, it's my life's honor to protect you."

Ji Ran's heart trembled, and his heart ached.

When he was dazed, Rong Cheng said again: "I'm not qualified to fight Ye Linghan right now, but I will try my best to surpass him. By then, I will be able to protect the senior. Senior, you have to wait for me!"

Rong Cheng hung up the phone.

Ji Ran stood there in a daze, and didn't recover for a long time.

Since the last fire, Ye Linghan seldom went back to Ye's house, and stayed in Ji Ran's apartment almost every day.

He called in two servants to take care of food and living, and returned to the apartment early in the evening to accompany Ji Ran for dinner.

Pull him to bed for exercise after dinner.

Ji Ran was concerned about the child in his stomach, and when he saw him sticking to him, he either punched or kicked.

Ye Linghan's temper is much better than before, and he can bear his violent methods to some extent.

Being kicked under the bed by Ji Ran, Ye Linghan said angrily: "I told you that enough is enough! If I don't clean you up, you'll kick your nose and face, right?"

Ji Ran ignored him and rolled over to sleep. Wrap the quilt tightly.

Ye Linghan couldn't take advantage of it, his face was as dark as ink, and he was about to explode when his cell phone rang.

He went to the living room to answer the phone call from Ye's mansion.

Gan Rui's soft voice came over: "Young Master Ye, are you coming back tonight?"

"No! Work overtime!" Ye Linghan said casually.

"But Zhou Xin said that you are not in the company. I am not feeling well, can you come back to accompany me?" "

What? Don't believe what I said?"

Ye Linghan's voice was very gloomy, and Gan Rui knew he was angry through the phone .

But his condition is not good now, and he must be accompanied by Ye Linghan to get through the pregnancy.

"Young Master Ye, I'm really sad—"

Before Gan Rui finished speaking, Ye Linghan hung up the phone.

Listening to the busy tone in the handset, Gan Rui's eyes were red with hatred, and tears fell down.

Duan Yizhen was sitting next to him, and when he saw Gan Rui crying, he jumped up against the table: "You bastard!" "

Auntie! Will the baby be lost?"

Gan Rui put his hands on his lower abdomen, his face was full of tears, helpless The sad appearance broke Duan Yi's heart.

"Xiao Rui! Auntie is up to you!"

Duan Yizhen called the butler and asked him to check Ye Linghan's whereabouts.

Knowing that Ye Linghan has been living with Ji Ran recently, Duan Yi trembled with rage: "Ji Ran, a shameless thing, is still hooking up with Ahan even after divorce! It's shameless." At first, Gan Rui thought Ye

Ling Han didn't want to have sex with him and that's why he didn't go home for a few days. Hearing that Ye Linghan went to Ji Ran's place, he widened his eyes in disbelief.

How can this be? Didn't Ji Ran get burned to death?

"Auntie, is Young Master Ye at Ji Ran's place?"

For fear that Gan Rui might misunderstand Ye Linghan, Duan Yizhen hastily explained: "Xiao Rui, you must trust Ah Han. It is definitely Ji Ran who seduced him. I will go to him tomorrow and give him Take a look."

With Duan Yizhen's support, Gan Rui felt that this was a good opportunity.

If you don't need to do it yourself, Ji Ran will be in trouble this time.

Under Gan Rui's indiscriminate fanning, Duan Yizhen was very angry and hated Ji Ran.

Early the next morning, Duan Yizhen brought someone to the door.

She waited until Ye Linghan left the apartment before going upstairs with great fanfare.

Knocking on the door and seeing Ji Ran, Duan Yizhen yelled: "You shameless thing, you even seduced Ah Han after divorce!"

Ji Ran retorted: "Take care of your son, he is the one pestering me."

"How dare you talk back!" Duan Yizhen She came here today to find trouble, and she winked at the bodyguard behind her: "Tear his mouth to pieces!"

The bodyguard rushed towards Ji Ran.

Fortunately, Ji Ran came to his senses, and after dodging, he picked up a chair and threw it on the bodyguard.

It's just that he is weak, and the chair does not hurt much to the bodyguard.

Seeing that Ji Ran was about to suffer, the servant hurriedly called Ye Linghan.

Ye Linghan went downstairs to buy Ji Ran's favorite breakfast, and rushed back immediately after receiving a call from the servant.

As soon as he got out of the elevator, he saw the door was open, and Ji Ran was surrounded by two bodyguards, the left and right of him are framed.

Duan Yizhen stood in front of Ji Ran and slapped him across the face.

Ji Ran's cheeks instantly swelled with five red marks, and the corner of his mouth was split open, bleeding out.

Seeing this scene, Ye Linghan's eyes instantly turned red.

He clenched his fists and walked over, exuding evil spirit all over his body.

"See if you still dare to hook up with Ah Han! You shameless thing, I will teach you a lesson today!"

Duan Yizhen raised his hand and wanted to hit him again, feeling his wrist being grabbed.

Turning his head, he met Shang Yelinghan's gloomy eyes.

Her expression froze: "Ahan! You... why are you back?"

"Mom! There are people, you can't move."

Ye Linghan shook Duan Yizhen's arm vigorously.

Duan Yizhen didn't stand still, staggered and almost fell to the ground. Fortunately, there were bodyguards supporting her.

"Ahan, are you doing something to me?"

"Send my mother back!" Ye Linghan's eyes seemed to be frozen, and the bodyguard was so frightened that he didn't dare to breathe.

The Ye family is now in charge of Ye Linghan, he usually acts in a ruthless manner, how dare the bodyguards offend him.

Walking to Duan Yizhen's side, he said awkwardly: "Madam, go back first!"

Duan Yi was really trembling with anger, she never thought that Ye Linghan would protect Ji Ran so much.

Furious, Duan Yizhen picked up an iron ornament and threw it at Ji Ran: "I'll kill you shameless thing!"

Ji Ran didn't pay attention to his feet when he dodged.

He accidentally tripped over a chair and fell to the ground.

"Ran Ran!—"

Ye Linghan rushed over to help him, but was a step too late.

Ji Ran fell heavily on the floor, and he felt a sharp pain in his lower abdomen.

Clutching his stomach, Ji Ran's expression changed greatly due to the pain.

"Ran Ran, where did you fall?"

Ye Linghan wanted to help Ji Ran up, but Ji Ran's face was pale, his brows were tightly frowned, and his expression was extremely painful.

He pressed one hand on his lower abdomen, cold sweat dripped from his forehead.

"It hurts—"

Hearing Ji Ran's cry of pain, Ye Linghan roared, "What the hell are you doing in a daze? Call the doctor."

The servant came back to his senses and immediately dialed the doctor's number.

Duan Yizhen rolled his eyes, thinking that Ji Ran was just pretending: "It's just a fall, do you want to act like you lost half your life? Let me tell you, Ji Ran, don't pretend! You..."

Duan Yizhen's eyes widened suddenly, she saw blood flowing from Ji Ran.

"Blood... blood... why is it bleeding? I didn't hit him at all!"

Ye Linghan Seeing the bloodstain too, there was a strong sense of uneasiness in his heart.

He picked up Ji Ran and rushed out the door.

A/N- ahh nooo! the baby!