Chapter 125 Don't get excited, I won't touch you anymore

The estrus period came suddenly, Yun Yi felt like his whole body was on fire, his consciousness was very fuzzy, everything around him seemed to be far away from him, only the flame in his body was burning like a substance, almost consuming all his Sanity burns out.

Even though his consciousness is so fuzzy, yet, Ye Linghan **Y_Q_Z_W_5_C_O_M** words, he heard every single word in his ears.

Yun Yi clenched his fists tightly, the pain from his nails piercing into his flesh was exchanged for a short period of clarity.

How bastard is it to say such a confident thing?

He stared into a pair of blood-red eyes, and shouted in a deep voice: "Ye Linghan, I don't know you at all! There is a limit to how you can use me as a substitute." How can you just pass him a pass,

because Is he similar to Ye Linghan's lost lover?

Yun Yi's denial made Ye Linghan's face turn pale. Since the two met, Yun Yi has been denying the past non-stop.

Changing his name and surname is not enough, and now he and Sui Sui are completely forgotten.

"You think you can just forget? Some things, even if you want to forget, he really existed. Even if you forget me and Sui Sui, I will remind you again." Ye Linghan embraced Yun Yi with a full expression on his

face There is a crazy attachment: "You are mine, and you will always be mine alone. I will not let you leave me again!" Yun Yi's

body is getting hotter and hotter, and the unique Alpha pheromone smell on Ye Linghan's body is It's like a hand keeps pulling the famous safety rope called reason.

Yun Yi felt that he could hardly hold on anymore.

If Ye Linghan continued to hug him like this, he really didn't guarantee that he would take the initiative to climb up to his neck, begging Ye Linghan to mark him.

Yun Yi casually took out an object and slammed it hard on Ye Linghan.

Ye Linghan's forehead was bleeding, and he subconsciously let go of Yun Yi's hand.

He stared at the man in front of him who was panting slightly with his red eyes.

He saw rejection and disgust on Yun Yi's face, these were not what he wanted.

The wound on the forehead hurts, but the heart hurts even more, Ye Linghan swayed: "You...do you hate me so much?"

Yun Yi's eyes became more and more blurred: "You stay away from me Stop! Don't touch me!"

The smell on Ye Linghan's body was too tempting, and the smell of blood permeated the air, like aphrodisiac, love, or medicine, and Yun Yi's blood was boiling with excitement.

"Why?" Ye Linghan roared, "Why did we become like this? Ji Ran, I was wrong! I really know I was wrong!" In the end, Ye Linghan's

voice became smaller and smaller. more and more sad.

He knelt down on the ground with his knees soft, and hugged Yun Yi's legs tightly.

His lover doesn't recognize him anymore!

What should he do?

Ye Linghan begged his lover's forgiveness in the most humble tone.

This kneeling made Yun Yi's eyes widen in shock, his face full of disbelief.

Although he has only met Ye Linghan a few times, this man always gives people a sense of superiority.

Tonight Ling Han actually knelt in front of him!

"Of course, come back! I really can't lose you, and I need you every year."

Ye Linghan's voice was filled with endless sadness, which made people feel extremely uncomfortable.

Yun Yi thought to himself, how much do you love someone to beg for forgiveness so humblely?

But he is not Ye Linghan's lover after all.

"Ye Linghan, get up! I'll say it again, I don't know you at all."

Yun Yi said this calmly.

Ye Linghan trembled all over, and looked up at him.

He widened his eyes, trying to see a trace of lying from Yun Yi's expression.

But no... Yun Yi's face was flushed, but his expression was particularly indifferent.

Yun Yi's acting skills are really amazing.

Ye Linghan grasped Yun Yi's hand, rolled up his sleeve, lowered his head and bit his wrist.

Before Yun Yi admits that he is Ji Ran, he will not give him a permanent mark.

But his people cannot be marked by others.

Yun Yi realized what he was doing and wanted to snatch his wrist back, but Ye Linghan pressed him so tightly that Yun Yi couldn't move at all.

Teeth pierced the skin, injecting pheromones into Yunyi's glands.

Temporary tagging succeeded!

The heat in Yun Yi's body gradually faded, and he leaned his back against the door, staring at the man in front of him with hateful eyes.

If the eyes could turn into substance, Ye Linghan might have already been executed by Ling Chi.

The bastard tagged him!

Even if it was just a temporary mark, Yun Yi felt extremely humiliated.

Ye Linghan looked down at the knot on Yun Yi's wrist, wiped off the blood with his fingers, and finally had a smile on his face: "You are mine, and you can only be mine." "You

bastard " Yun Yi threw his fist at Ye Linghan, but the fist was wrapped by the man's hand.

Ye Linghan pulled him in front of him, stared into his angry eyes, and said word by word: "Listen clearly, you are my lover and Sui Sui's mother. If you don't believe what I said, let's get together now." Go get the DNA test."

Yun Yi was startled suddenly: "What DNA?"

"You were born Sui Sui." Ye Linghan put his arms around his waist, "Don't forget, you are no longer a real Alpha. You will be in heat, you can become an Omega. Years of age is the best proof, he was born after you were pregnant for ten months. If you don't believe it, go and do a DNA test with him. After the test results come out, you will know what I'm talking about. True or false?"

Yun Yi looked at the man in front of him in astonishment, Ye Linghan's expression was too serious, making him want to take his words as a joke or crazy nonsense.

Reminiscent of his special physique, Yun Yi's initial persistence suddenly became loose.

He felt that Sui Sui was very kind and wanted to love him and get close to him. Is it because they are related by blood?

But in his memory, there is no intersection with Ye Linghan.

How could two people who had never known each other somehow have an extra child?

It is simply nonsense.

"I don't know how to do DNA." Yun Yi pushed Ye Linghan away forcefully: "Please don't say such inexplicable words again. As far as I remember, we didn't know each other before. Mr. Ye, I understand your loss of lover. Mood, but please don't put things on me that you don't have. You want to turn me into a double and create a false impression that your lover hasn't left. It's not fair to me and Sui Sui. I hope you calm down As soon as Ye

Linghan grabbed Yun Yi's wrist, he pulled him and walked out: "We are going to do a DNA test now. I want you to know that you gave birth to me a child four years ago."

Fear grew from the bottom of his heart, which made Yun Yi particularly resistant to seek proof.

"Ye Linghan, let me go!"

There was a sudden intense pain in his mind, as if a drill was digging deep into his brain.

Yun Yi couldn't take it anymore, he squatted on the ground, covered his head with his hands, and groaned loudly.

Ye Linghan sensed what was wrong with him, and immediately became nervous: "Yun Yi, what's wrong with you?"

Yun Yi snorted and passed out.

Seeing Ye Linghan pull Yun Yi into the room, Rong Cheng was afraid that he would take the opportunity to mark Yun Yi, so he couldn't push the door open, so he hurried downstairs to find the director team.

When Rong Cheng took the director and staff back to the second floor, he bumped into Ye Linghan head-on and rushed down holding Yun Yi.

"What's the matter? What's wrong with Teacher Yun?"

The director wanted to check on Yun Yi's situation, Ye Linghan yelled, "Take your hand away, don't touch him." The

director retracted his hand in fright, but he dared not Ask half a word more.

"Ye Linghan, what did you do to him?"

Rong Cheng blocked the way with a frosty face.

He looked worriedly at the pale and unconscious Yun Yi, and at the same time smelled the smell that belonged to Ye Linghan on him.

Rong Cheng's heart thumped, his heart fell into the abyss and was bloody.

He missed it again!

"Get out of here!" Ye Linghan knocked Rong Cheng away, and ran downstairs.

After several ups and downs, people have disappeared in the castle.

Rong Cheng came back to his senses, looking at Ye Linghan's leaving direction with complicated eyes.

Zuo Youze, who was in the prison, heard the movement outside the door. After rushing out, he saw that the director was busy with the assistant director to explain: "Quickly send someone to follow the nightclub's car and ask what's going on?" "What happened?

" ?" Zuo Youze asked blankly.

Rong Cheng's face is serious: "Mr. Yun, he..."

"What's wrong with him?" Zuo Youze held Rong Cheng's shoulder: "What's going on?"

"Mr. Yun passed out, Ye Linghan sent him away Hospital." Rong Cheng hesitated to speak, he wanted to ask Zuo Youze if he knew that Yun Yi would be in heat. But after thinking about it carefully, I feel that the less people know about this, the better. After all, Zuo Youze is also an A.

"Fuck!" Zuo Youze cursed and ran downstairs.

Yun Yi's sudden fainting caused the show to be interrupted.

Suisui and Pudding were still waiting for Yunyi in the room, and finally the staff sent them back to the kindergarten.

Ye Linghan drove the program team's car and sent Yun Yi to the nearest hospital.

While waiting outside the emergency room, he called his assistant to pick up Sui Sui from kindergarten.

An hour later, Yun Yi was ejected from the emergency room.

The doctor in charge said to Ye Linghan: "Yeclub, Young Master Yun just fell into a coma caused by agitation. There is nothing serious. He will recover after a few days of rest." Ye Linghan said, "Are you sure that's the case?" The doctor in charge said

firmly

: "All the checks have been done, and it is indeed a coma caused by emotional excitement."

Ye Linghan was relieved.

Yun Yi was pushed out from the emergency room, and Ye Linghan stayed by his side the whole time.

Looking at the man with his eyes closed tightly on the hospital bed, Ye Linghan began to reflect on himself.

It was he who was too eager for quick success and forced Yun Yi too hard.

But he really couldn't control himself, he wanted to be with Yun Yi too much.

Ye Linghan rubbed his sore brows, and decided to find another way to restore their relationship.

Yun Yi opened his eyes, what he saw was pure white, and the air was filled with the smell of formalin solution.

He moved his body, and a magnified handsome face appeared in front of him.

"Are you awake?" Ye Linghan helped him up, and handed him a glass of warm water: "Drink some water first. Are you hungry?"

Yun Yi recalled what happened before he fell into a coma, and hated Ye Linghan deeply. Disappeared in front of my eyes.

He pushed Ye Linghan's hand away, and said indifferently: "I should go back."

Ye Linghan took his arm: "The doctor said that you will stay in the hospital for observation for one night."

Yun Yi's eyes fell on his hand , coldly said: "Let go!"

Ye Linghan immediately let go of his hand, and raised his hands to his sides: "Don't get excited, I won't touch you anymore!"

He was afraid that Yun Yi would faint if he was stimulated again.

Yun Yi sat on the bed, took his mobile phone and sent a text message to the assistant, asking the assistant to pick him up.

He didn't want to stay with Ye Linghan for a moment.

The atmosphere in the ward was very stiff, Ye Linghan saw that the time was late, and was afraid that Yun Yi would be hungry, so he said, "I'm going to buy food, you wait for me here!" Yun Yi didn't even look at him, and continued to look at his phone

.

Ye Linghan took the car keys and left.

When he returned to the ward with the lunch box, he found that Yun Yi had disappeared.