Chapter 46

At eight o'clock, the dance officially began.

Under the staggered lights, the people on the dance floor were extraordinarily enchanting.

Hearing the sound of music, Rong Cheng was quite moved: "Senior, let's go down and play too."

Ji Ran didn't spoil his interest, and nodded in agreement.

The two walked towards the banquet hall side by side.

At this time, the banquet hall has gathered many guests, and everyone is wearing a mask.

Here, you can be unrestrained and unrestrained, and no one knows who the person behind the mask will be.

Driven by the music, Ji Ran gradually let go, laughing and chatting with Rong Cheng on the dance floor.

"Senior, do you still remember the dance at the end of last year? The dance you danced is really fresh in your memory. Someone posted the video on the forum, and within one night, the click rushed to the first place." Cong Rongcheng

entered On the first day of school, I kept hearing people talking about Ji Ran.

Everyone in University A knows how good Ji Ran is.

It's a pity that one Alpha just got together with another Alpha.

It's fine if the two are in love with each other, but the point is, Ye Linghan is a complete scumbag, and he's just playing around with Ji Ran.

Regarding the school's glorious deeds, Ji Ran smiled disapprovingly, pursed her lips and said nothing.

The atmosphere on the dance floor was very good, neither of them noticed, Gan Rui took Ye Linghan's hand and walked into the dance floor.

"Young Master Ye, I heard that your waltz is very good."

Gan Rui's eyes under the mask were full of appreciation.

Ye Linghan didn't respond, and seemed a little absent-minded.

This kind of dance reminded him of Ji Ran's dance at the year-end dance of A University last year.

That dance A exploded the audience, and the screams from the audience almost toppled the beams of the studio.

Ji Ran is like a seductive goblin who can seduce everyone's soul.

Thinking of the scene at that time, Ye Linghan was a little lost.

The dancing steps were messed up, and she stepped on Gan Rui's instep.

Gan Rui grunted in pain and reminded, "Young Master Ye, your mind is distracted."

Ye Linghan regained his senses and resumed his dance steps.

Inadvertently, he saw a familiar figure.

His eyes shook, and when he pushed away a dancer in front of him to find out, the shadow suddenly disappeared.

Ye Linghan clenched his fists, his heart flashed with disappointment.

At that moment just now, he thought he saw Ji Ran.

Although he didn't want to admit Ji Ran's influence on him, he still lost his mind because of a similar shadow.

That glance was not only Ye Linghan thinking he saw Ji Ran, Ji Ran actually saw Ye Linghan too.

Wearing a mask, he couldn't see his face, but Ji Ran recognized Ye Linghan at a glance.

This was his ex-boyfriend who had been in love with him for four years, and it was impossible for him to admit his mistake.

Ji Ran panicked all of a sudden, and he said to Rong Cheng with a trembling voice: "Ye Linghan is here!" "

Impossible!" Rong Cheng lost his voice: "Why did he come to Tongcheng?" "

It's absolutely true, I saw him "

Ji Ranyin's cheeks were pale under the mask.

Those tragic experiences of being locked up in the villa instantly came to mind.

Can't be discovered by Ye Linghan!

He doesn't want to live like a canary anymore.

Ji Ran firmly grasped Rong Cheng's arm, and said in a panic, "Let's leave now."

Rong Cheng nodded, saw the right moment, and took advantage of the time when there were more people on the dance floor, he pulled Ji Ran and quietly walked out the door.

Just a few steps away, an elegant fragrance came from behind, and the moment he inhaled it into his nose, it hooked his heart instantly.

Very fragrant taste, rich and attractive, it belongs to the smell of Omega pheromone.

An Omega is in heat at this time!

The fragrance became more and more intense, and Rong Cheng's breathing became more and more rapid.

The surrounding Alphas and Betas could smell it, and in an instant, there was a commotion on the dance floor.