Chapter 174 Is Yun Yi Forgiving Me?

Even without looking at Ye Linghan, Yun Yi knew how intense his gaze was, and there was a strong roar in his heart, which made him unable to calm down for a long time.

"Sui Sui wants to accompany you, let him stay."

Ye Linghan's eyes flashed a look of disappointment: "You and Sui Sui should go back! There are many germs in the hospital, so don't stay longer."

How much he hoped that Yun Yi would offer to stay Next, but no, Yun Yi took Sui Sui's hand and said: "Goodbye, Dad!"

Sui Sui reluctantly said: "Dad, I will stay with you for a while."

"Go back!" Ye Linghan rubbed Sui Sui Sui's hair: "Don't come here again."

He desperately longed for Yun Yi and Sui Sui to accompany him, but he didn't want to see them again. He was afraid that he would not be able to control the longing in his heart, and would become more and more dependent on them. If Yun Yi and Sui Sui really didn't come one day, he would not be able to accept it.

If you are alone for a long time, you will get used to being alone. If you don't give yourself hope, you won't be disappointed.

Yun Yi and Suisui left, the ward was empty, even the air was filled with loneliness.

Zhou Xin walked into the ward and saw Ye Linghan standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows, his eyes were empty and lonely, which made his heart ache.

"Nightclub, Young Master Yun has brought the young master over here, why didn't you invite them for lunch?"

Ye Linghan said, "The hospital is not clean, and you are still young."

"Your ward is disinfected every day. And this floor They are all recovering patients, patients without infectious diseases, how can they be unclean?" Zhou Xin couldn't figure out why Ye Linghan didn't want to ask Yun Yi and Sui Sui to stay, even though he wanted Yun Yi and Sui Sui to stay.

"Young Master Yun can retire because he must still care about you." Zhou Xin encouraged, "If you keep fighting for it, Young Master Yun will return to you?" "If not?" Ye Linghan interrupted

Zhou In the words of Xin, he slowly looked back at him: "Then what should we do?"

Zhou Xin was startled suddenly, and at this moment he understood Ye Linghan's thoughts.

He sighed lightly: "It's almost the Chinese New Year, and you can't have no relatives around you." "

It's good to celebrate the New Year alone." Ye Linghan said: "I will go back to the villa in a few days. You and the servant are going to have a vacation."

"Yeclub, I don't need to go home, but stay in Kyoto to celebrate the New Year with you."

Zhou Xin is not a local, and there are parents at home, how can Ye Linghan let him stay: "You go back, and your parents will wait for you to go back to celebrate the New Year. I'm fine, I'm used to it alone."

A person is used to it, a very sad sentence.

But Ye Linghan knew that this was all his own fault, and he didn't deserve sympathy at all.

If he had treated Ji Ran better back then, they would have married and lived together long ago, and he would be able to be accompanied by his lover every new year.

It's just that there is no child, Ji Ran is enough.

But now! He has nothing left!

On the twenty-eighth day of the Lunar New Year, Ye Linghan was discharged from the hospital and went home.

Zhou Xin and his servants prepared all the necessities for the New Year, and the housekeeper specially hung up lanterns and posted couplets in the villa.

The whole villa was full of joy, only Ye Linghan knew that it was just on the surface, and he was lonely and lonely in his heart.

Ye Linghan sent red envelopes to everyone, asking them to go home for the New Year.

During the period of hospitalization, a lot of business affairs in the company piled up.

Ye Linghan handles official duties at home and cooks some meals to fill his stomach.

In the blink of an eye, it was New Year's Eve, and many people went out to travel or visit relatives, and the villa area seemed unusually quiet.

When Ye Linghan came out of the study, it was completely dark outside the window.

At seven o'clock in the evening, everyone from house to house is eating New Year's Eve dinner, sitting in front of the TV and waiting to watch the Spring Festival Gala.

Ye Linghan cooked dumplings in the kitchen by himself.

He looked at the dumplings tumbling in the pot, and thought: I don't know what kind of dumplings Yun Yi's family eats today? Suisui ate six dumplings last year, how many can he eat this year?

"Dad!"

Ye Linghan froze suddenly, as if he heard Sui Sui's voice.

look! He is hallucinating!

Ye Linghan laughed at himself.

"Dad!"

The voice became clearer and clearer, Ye Linghan froze in place, he didn't dare to look back, he was afraid that everything was just his fantasy.

Ye Linghan didn't wake up like a dream until his limp little body fell onto his lap.

"Dad! Happy New Year!"

Sui Sui said cheerfully, "Daddy and I are here to celebrate the New Year with you."

Ye Linghan looked outside the kitchen door and saw Yun Yi.

Yun Yi was asking his assistant to deliver things to the kitchen: "Just put it here! Thank you for your hard work! Happy New Year! Be careful on the way back." After

Yun Yi finished speaking to the assistant, he sent him out.

Ye Linghan rubbed his eyes, he felt that he was really dreaming.

This dream on New Year's Eve is so beautiful!

"Dad!" Suisui's voice called Ye Linghan's attention back: "Why are there only dumplings?" "

There are a lot of delicious food in the refrigerator, what do you want to eat?"

Ye Linghan hugged Suisui and opened the refrigerator Let him choose.

The servants left a lot of New Year's goods, many of which were semi-finished products, which could be eaten after processing.

"I brought a lot of things, and I will add a few dishes at night."

Yun Yi walked into the kitchen and began to organize the items.

Ye Linghan looked at his busy figure, his eye sockets were swollen and painful, and his heart was burning hot.

Is he going to come back?

As soon as this idea came up, it was severely killed.

You can't expect too much, Yun Yi's willingness to accompany him to the New Year's Eve dinner is the greatest gift to him.

Ye Linghan put Suisui on the ground, "Go and play! I'll cook!"

"You play with Suisui, I'll come."

Yun Yi took off his coat, rolled up his shirt and started preparing dinner.

"Dad, play with me!"

Sui Sui hadn't seen Ye Linghan for a long time, so he stuck to him and didn't want to leave.

Ye Linghan wanted to look at Yun Yi more, but Sui Sui kept pestering him, so he had no choice but to walk out of the kitchen.

Sitting in the living room, Ye Linghan played games with Suisui, but his eyes were fixed on Yun Yi's figure in the kitchen.

I can't get enough of it, I just want to keep watching it like this!

"Hey, Dad, Dad, it's your turn!"

Sui Sui found that the character controlled by Ye Linghan hadn't moved, looked up, and found that Ye Linghan didn't respond.

He tugged at Ye Linghan's sleeve and shook it a few times: "Dad, what are you looking at?"

"No...it's nothing." Ye Linghan's expression was unnatural, and he reluctantly looked away.

"Are you looking at Daddy?" Suisui said generously, "You play games with me now, and I will lend you Daddy tonight so that Daddy can sleep with you." Ye Linghan suddenly became excited

.

Let Yun Yi sleep with him! I dare not even think about it!

When Yun Yi came out with the dishes, Sui Sui saw him with sharp eyes, and said loudly: "Daddy, I have lent you to Dad! You will sleep with Dad at night!" Ye

Linghan corrected symbolically: "Don't talk nonsense!"

"Daddy should sleep with Dad! Isn't Uncle Ziqiu sleeping with Uncle New Year's Day! Uncle New Year's Day already has a little sister, when will Daddy have a little sister for Suisui?"

Sui Sui's words made Ye Linghan's heart surge, this child is really not in vain. He wants to seal Sui Sui a king. . . . Y. Q. Z. W. 5. . . . C***O***M#言,,,情,,,Chinese,,,net red packet.

Yun Yi turned a deaf ear to Suisui's words.

Recently, Sui Sui seems to be possessed by a demon, asking for his sister countless times a day in his ear, and he has become numb.

After the New Year's Eve dinner was ready, Yun Yi greeted him, "Let's eat!"

Ye Linghan immediately stood up from the sofa, holding his cane, and took Sui Sui's hand to the dining room.

The simple routine made Ye Linghan extremely excited.

This is a real reunion dinner, which he dreamed of.

Yun Yi divided the chopsticks, and Ye Linghan served the rice.

During the meal, he seldom spoke, but every action was full of warmth, which made Ye Linghan feel extremely happy.

The meal ended peacefully, Sui Sui watched the Spring Festival Gala on TV.

Ye Linghan was washing the dishes, and Yun Yi was preparing the fruits after the meal.

Peeking at the man beside him, Ye Linghan was ready to move, but he finally couldn't hold back, and said, "Thank you for coming to eat with me."

Yun Yi lowered his eyes, carefully cut the fruit, and said lightly: "Sui Sui wants to see you."

Ye Linghan knew that if Yun Yi didn't want to see him, he could ask his assistant to send Sui Sui over instead of coming in person.

He was very grateful to Yun Yi, and he didn't dare to say anything that would arouse Yun Yi's disgust.

Putting the bowls and chopsticks into the disinfection cabinet, Ye Linghan washed his hands and prepared a lot of pastries and snacks for Suisui.

Seeing that his legs and feet were inconvenient, Yun Yi said with crooked eyebrows: "Your leg..."

Ye Linghan turned sideways subconsciously, hiding his inconvenient leg: "It's okay! It's much better! The doctor said, As long as you persist in rehabilitation, there is a possibility of recovery."

He has low self-esteem in front of Yun Yi. After all, Yun Yi is so good, good-looking, and well-off family. Now he is not worthy at all.

Yun Yi's thin lips were drawn into a line, and he didn't say anything.

He walked out of the kitchen with a fruit plate, followed by Ye Linghan.

Sui Sui did not finish watching the Spring Festival Gala, and insisted on going to sleep until half past ten.

Ye Linghan had already tidied up the room and let Yun Yi and Sui Sui sleep in the master bedroom.

Suisui clamored to go back to his previous room, but Yunyi sent him there.

After putting Suisui to sleep, Yun Yi walked out of the bedroom and saw Ye Linghan standing in the corridor.

"Don't go back at night, you sleep in the bedroom, I'll go to the guest room."

Ye Linghan quickly explained: "I don't mean anything else, it's just late and it's not safe to drive."

He has selfish intentions and wants to stay in Yunyi for another day , so that he can look at Yun Yi more.

Yun Yi said: "I'll sleep in the guest room."

Ye Linghan immediately said: "Okay, okay! I'll send the quilt over."

As long as Yun Yi is willing to stay, he can do whatever he wants.

Yun Yi went back to the guest room to rest, Ye Linghan couldn't stay in the bedroom, he wanted to see Yun Yi, he wanted to go crazy.

People are really greedy.

When he didn't see Yun Yi before, he didn't miss him so crazily, but now that Yun Yi is at home, he feels scratched and restless.

Ye Linghan walked to the door of the guest room with his cane, leaning against the wall of the corridor, staring at the door.

Through a door, he knew that Yun Yi was inside. As long as you push the door and go in, you can meet the people you want to see.

But Ye Linghan just didn't dare, he stood outside the door and didn't want to leave until midnight.

In the middle of the night, Yun Yi wanted to drink water, he got up and opened the door, and saw the man outside the door at a glance.

The sudden meeting made Ye Linghan at a loss, he hesitated and said: "You...do you drink water? I'll pour water for you!"

Yun Yi called him: "Your legs are inconvenient, let me go !"

Ye Linghan stared at his leaving figure, and a voice screamed in his heart: Yun Yi didn't scold me! Yun Yi glanced at me! Yun Yi, is this forgiving me?