Chapter 78 Ran Ran, My Ran Ran

"Ji Ran—"

Ye Linghan called out Ji Ran's name and rushed towards the sea of ​​flames.

The warehouse was already surrounded by raging flames, and countless fire snakes were flying in the sky.

Wave after wave of heat waves hit, forcing people to get close at all.

Ye Linghan walked around the warehouse, but there was no breakthrough at all.

Crack——

The glass in the warehouse couldn't withstand the high temperature, and it collapsed to pieces, and the glass shards flew all over the sky.

Fire snakes rushed in through the open windows, and the blazing flames filled the warehouse in an instant.

Thick smoke was billowing, and everything around him could not be seen clearly.

Ye Linghan couldn't see if Ji Ran was in the warehouse, he called out Ji Ran's name loudly, but no one responded to him.

The temperature in the warehouse is getting higher and higher, and the smoke is also increasing.

Ji Ran was awakened by the smoke, and when he opened his eyes, what he saw was smoke.

He coughed violently, covered his mouth and nose with his hands, and quickly backed away after getting up from the ground.

When the kidnappers set fire to the warehouse, he wanted to escape, but the effect of ether was too strong, and he fainted halfway.

Fortunately, he woke up in time, otherwise, he would really be burned alive here.

But even if he wakes up, the current situation is not good for him.

Thick smoke is increasing, accompanied by the fire attack.

The doors and windows were engulfed in flames, flames and thick smoke were everywhere in the warehouse, and Ji Ran didn't even have a place to hide.

Is he really going to die here?

Ji Ran clenched his fists in despair, thinking of the unborn child in his stomach, he suddenly opened his eyes.

He cannot sit still.

With his last strength, Ji Ran groped in the thick smoke...

There must be somewhere to go.

Ji Ran saw a beam of light flickering, there should be an exit there.

Ji Ran staggered and ran towards the direction of the light,

he faintly heard someone calling his name.

The voice was very familiar, with deep anxiety.

Is it Ye Linghan?

Ji Ran laughed at himself, thinking it was impossible!

Ye Linghan hates him so much, how could he come to save him?

Maybe Ye Linghan sent someone to set the fire on.

Ji Ran felt that he must be hallucinating.

The thick smoke around him was increasing, almost drowning him.

Ji Ran desperately ran towards the beam of light, but the light became weaker and weaker, and was submerged in smoke after a while.

The smoke filled the sky and covered the sky, causing Ji Ran to cough non-stop, and he couldn't open his eyes.

His vision became more and more blurred, and his respiratory tract was burning with pain.

He knew that he would definitely not be able to get out!

His vision suddenly turned upside down, and Ji Ran passed out.

Outside the warehouse, fire trucks have arrived and are putting out the fire.

But the fire was so intense that it couldn't be extinguished for a while.

Ye Linghan's face was livid, and he kept pacing back and forth.

Finally, a water gun that snatched the firefighters around him sprayed on himself.

The assistant was terrified, and rushed over to grab Ye Linghan's arm: "Young Master Ye, what are you doing?"

Ye Linghan pushed him away forcefully, grabbed a smoke mask, and rushed towards the fire scene.

"Young Master Ye!"

the assistant exclaimed, and when he rushed over, it was too late.

Ye Linghan had already rushed into the warehouse.

Some firefighters entered the warehouse to rescue Ji Ran. They saw Ye Linghan and wanted to stop him, but Ye Linghan broke free from them and rushed in.

Tongues of fire burst out all of a sudden, burning towards Ye Linghan.

The intense burning sensation almost cracked the skin, and the hot person trembled all over.

But Ye Linghan insisted on not taking a step back.

Ji Ran is inside!

Nothing will happen to him!

Ye Linghan gritted his teeth and rushed into the warehouse, surrounded by thick smoke, no one could be seen.

Something was burning and creaking, and Ye Linghan felt a black mass smashing towards him.

He turned his head away, but the flaming mass hit his arm.

Ye Linghan felt a burning pain. He pushed away the burning wood with his hand and found that his arm had been burned.

He gritted his teeth and continued to move forward.

"There's a lot of fire inside, you can't go in anymore!"

The fireman grabbed his arm and dragged him out.

"Let go!" Ye Linghan struggled: "My lover is inside!"

His arm was injured, and he smoked a lot of smoke, so he didn't have much strength.

But still struggling a lot.

Two firefighters forced him out, one on the left and one on the right. The firefighters searched the warehouse for a long time, but they couldn't find anyone.

Ye Linghan didn't believe it, and wanted to go in again, but was hugged tightly by the assistant: "Young Master Ye, I beg you not to go in! There are firefighters here, Mr. Ji will be fine! Your arm is injured, hurry up Deal with it."

Ye Linghan kicked him away: "Get lost!"

The flames grew bigger and bigger, engulfing the entire warehouse.

Ye Linghan stood outside, only seeing thick smoke billowing and raging fire, he couldn't even see a corner of the warehouse.

Ji Ran——

Ye Linghan felt the burning pain in his chest, he clutched the clothes on his chest tightly, panting heavily.

The fire burned into his heart, as if it was going to burn his whole heart into powder.

The palm was too hard, the wound on the arm burst open badly, and blood flowed out.

But Ye Linghan couldn't feel any of these.

All he could think about was Ji Ran.

His smiling face, his happy face, his sad face, his stubborn face... Ji Ran's face passed before his eyes again and again, and finally, it was completely swallowed by the fire in front of him.

Ye Linghan's eyes darkened and he passed out.

"Young Master Ye—"

the assistant exclaimed, and supported Ye Linghan. Shouting to the ambulance that just arrived: "Come on! Come on!"

Ye Linghan was carried on a stretcher and rushed to the hospital.

Ji Ran opened his eyes and saw a piece of pure white.

All around is the smell of formalin solution.

This is a hospital?

Ji Ran rolled his eyes, and met the nurse's concerned gaze: "Sir, are you awake?" "

Where am I?" Ji Ran moved his body, trying to get up, but was stopped by the nurse: "Sir, please don't wait. You have a threatened miscarriage and need hospital treatment."

"Threatened miscarriage?" Ji Ran became nervous: "How is the baby in my belly? Is he okay?" "

Sir, don't be nervous, the baby is fine." The nurse Wen Said: "He will be discharged after a few days of hospitalization."

Ji Ran was relieved.

He remembered that he was trapped in the fire, who rescued him?

"Nurse, please ask, who brought me to the hospital?"

The nurse said, "It's two enthusiastic citizens. They said that the warehouse was on fire, and they saw you fainted inside, and took you out and sent you to the hospital."

Ji Ran hurriedly asked, "Are they still in the hospital?"

He wanted to thank these two enthusiastic citizens.

If he hadn't met them, he would have died in the flames.

"They've already left! They didn't say anything and left no contact information, and they even paid for your medical expenses in advance."

The nurse said with emotion: "There are still a lot of good people. There is full of positive energy everywhere."

Long after the nurse left, Ji Ran still maintained A starting position.

His mind was in a mess, no matter how he thought about it, he thought it was strange to send him to the hospital.

Before he fainted, the warehouse was surrounded by fire, and ordinary people couldn't get in at all.

How did those two break through the fire and rescue him?

Although Ji Ran couldn't figure it out, he also knew that these two people would not harm him.

If you want to kill him, why save him?

Ye Linghan woke up in the hospital and came out immediately.

He was injured in his arm and couldn't drive, so he forced his assistant to drive him to the warehouse.

The fire has been extinguished, firefighters are dealing with the aftermath, and the police are investigating and collecting evidence.

Ye Linghan walked over quickly, and stopped suddenly when he walked around the warehouse.

He didn't dare to go forward, afraid of seeing Ji Ran's body.

"Young Master Ye—"

Seeing him standing there motionless, the assistant stepped forward and asked, "I'll ask the firefighters to see what's going on inside?"

The assistant had already made the worst interruption.

The warehouse was burnt to nothing but an empty shell. In this case, Ji Ran must be in danger.

The assistant sighed and was about to ask about the situation.

Ye Linghan raised his foot and walked in the direction of the firefighters.

His eyes were red, his fists were clenched tightly, and even his back was tense.

"Did you find him?"

Ye Linghan said, his voice trembling uncontrollably.

For the first time in his life, he felt afraid.

The firefighter said, "There is no one inside!"

Actually, it only took a few seconds from asking the question to getting the answer, but Ye Linghan felt that a century had passed.

Every second is torture for him.

When he heard the firefighter's answer, his breath was stagnant, and his eyes widened a little: "What did you say?" "There is no

one in the warehouse." The firefighter said: "We searched carefully, and there is no one."

Ling Han's heart suddenly relaxed, and he murmured: "No one... no one... that's great! No one inside!"

His lips trembled violently, and he spoke intermittently. This sentence.

Ji Ran is not in the warehouse, which is luck among misfortunes.

Ye Linghan asked his assistant to continue investigating Ji Ran's whereabouts and learned that he was in the hospital.

He hurried to the hospital, pushed open the door of the ward, and the moment he saw Ji Ran, Ye Linghan's eyes turned red with excitement.

He strode forward, grabbed Ji Ran's arm, and hugged him into his arms.

"Ran Ran—"

The moment Ji Ran saw Ye Linghan, his whole body became stiff.

Did Ye Linghan find out that he was pregnant and wanted to arrest him?

Ji Ran reacted, and suddenly pushed the man in front of him away, looking at him warily.

Ye Linghan stared at his face, seeing the vivid resistance on his face, he felt that Ji Ran, who is so lively now, is the most important thing.

No matter how much Ji Ran resists and loathes him, as long as he is still there, that is the best.

Ye Linghan held Ji Ran's face and kissed it deeply.

Ran Ran, my Ran Ran!

Fortunately, you are fine!

"Hmm—" Ji Ran struggled desperately, and finally got rid of the man's kiss.

But Ye Linghan still pulled her into his arms and hugged her tightly.

"Ran Ram, you don't want to run away from me this time."

Hearing Ye Linghan's domineering words, Ji Ran's face turned pale for a moment: "Ye Linghan, I won't go back with you even if I die.

" Stay at your place."

Ye Linghan was very easy to talk this time.

But it still made Ji Ran feel creepy.

He felt that Ye Linghan must know something?

A/N- yoo u have this much love for him why not show it to him properly why dont you realise it first!? like it's obvious that you could never touch anyone other than him and you feel like shit when he's in danger just get a hold of yourself Mr. Ye