Chapter 126 Sui Sui Gone

When Ye Linghan walked out of the hospital gate, Yun Yi called his assistant and asked him to pick him up and go back to the villa.

This time, not only the assistants came, but also Zuo Youze who came here after inquiring about his whereabouts.

"Brother Yi, are you alright?"

Zuo Youze ran to Yun Yi's side, and immediately smelled another Alpha pheromone on him.

Alpha is very sensitive to similar pheromones, Zuo Youze frowned: "Brother Yi, what is this smell on you?

"

Why does Ke Yunyi smell like an unfamiliar pheromone?

No, not unfamiliar.

He had smelled this smell before, it was Ye Linghan's smell.

Zuo Youze couldn't hold back, he grasped Yun Yi's wrist, before his fingers touched the cuff, Yun Yi hurriedly broke away from his hand, and said in a deep voice, "What are you doing?" Zuo Youze realized that his actions were very strange

. Inappropriate, he hastily apologized: "I'm sorry, Brother Yi! I'm just worried about you!" "

I'm fine!" Yun Yi said: "Ye Linghan brought me to the hospital. He has been in the ward. Maybe the pheromones on his body Get it on me."

He said in a normal tone, but the fingers behind his back tidied up the messy cuffs and fastened the buttons.

Being an Alpha but being able to estrus is a great shame to Yun Yi.

For so many years, he has relied on inhibitors to survive every estrus period.

It is possible to use more inhibitors, and the body produces antibodies. In recent times, the support time of inhibitors has become shorter and shorter.

Yun Yi is really afraid that one day the inhibitor will completely lose its effect...

At that time, he will be marked by Alpha.

Bitten on the wrist or permanently marked like today.

Either way, he couldn't accept it.

Sensing that Yun Yi's expression was wrong, Zuo Youze didn't dare to ask more questions.

There is no doubt that Yun Yi is an Alpha, but Zuo Youze didn't think too much about why he smelled like Ye Linghan's pheromone.

Right now, he didn't care too much about it.

"Brother Yi, go back and rest first. I think you don't look very well."

Zuo Youze sent Yun Yi to the back seat, and he also sat in.

"Why did you faint suddenly today?"

Yun Yi said: "The doctor said that the sudden fainting may be caused by poor rest." "

Your recent work schedule is indeed too heavy." Zuo Youze said with concern: "You still have to pay more attention Rest."

Yun Yi smiled and did not speak.

He leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes.

Although there was no expression on his face, his thoughts were overwhelming.

Why is he in heat? Yun Yi remembered this.

Five years ago, he was kidnapped and injected with synthetic drugs.

At the time I thought it was a poison, but it was later discovered that it was a special synthetic agent that could turn an Alpha into an Omega.

Since then, he has been in heat.

His memory is continuous without any breaks.

From childhood to adulthood, he remembers it clearly.

But why does Ye Linghan say that they have a child, and that child is still Sui Sui?

He was even so sure about getting a DNA test.

Yun Yi felt very strange, as if something was wrong.

But he thought about it, and reviewed all his memories, and there was nothing missing or missing.

He was sure that he had never seen Ye Linghan before.

How could he give birth to a child without meeting him? This is obviously nonsense.

But how did Ye Linghan know that he was fertile? Ye Linghan's lover looks very similar to him again.

There are too many coincidences that still need to be investigated.

After Yun Yi got off the car, he contacted Uncle Yun and asked him to investigate Ye Linghan.

Ye Linghan didn't see Yun Yi in the hospital, so he knew he must have run away.

After he left the hospital, he went to the kindergarten to pick up Sui Sui.

Sui Sui saw Ye Linghan coming alone, and lowered his eyes in disappointment: "Where is Mom?"

"Mom, he hasn't thought of us yet, and when he remembers the past, he will come back to us."

Ye Linghan comforted It didn't have any effect, but it made Sui Sui's emotions suddenly reach the peak of collapse: "Mom doesn't remember me at all! He ignores me!"

Sui Sui's eyes were red, and his eyes were filled with tears. The teardrops were hanging in the corners of his eyes, and they might fall at any time: "Dad, Mom doesn't want me anymore!"

Ye Linghan was so distressed that he rubbed his small body into his arms, and patted his back to comfort him: "No! Your mother loves you very much!"

At the beginning, Ji Ran was willing to do anything for this child, so he would never really forget Sui Sui.

Something must have happened back then, that Ji Ran suddenly turned into Yun Yi, and he completely forgot about their father and son.

Sui Sui sniffed, holding back tears.

He knew that boys stand upright and bleed but don't shed tears.

"Father, as long as Sui Sui is obedient, Mom will definitely like Sui Sui."

Sui Sui's well-behaved and sensible words made Ye Linghan feel very sad. Seriously said: "Sui Sui is the most obedient baby, your mother will like you very much." Sui Sui

nodded vigorously: "Dad, I will try my best to make my mother like me."

Ye Linghan hugged him: "Son, let's work hard together."

Sui Sui put his arms around his neck and cheered, "I'm going to have a mother soon!"

The bright smile on his face infected Ye Linghan, making him He regained his fighting spirit instantly.

It doesn't matter if Yun Yi doesn't remember them, he will help him find his lost memories bit by bit.

Ye Linghan asked Zhou Xin to start investigating Yun Yi, to find out everything about his experiences in the past few years.

He can't be wrong to believe that Yun Yi is Ji Ran.

The Yun family is very powerful, it is not impossible to quietly turn Ji Ran into Yun Yi.

In the study room, Ye Linghan asked: "Where did Yun Yi live recently?"

He was close to the water, and he planned to move, so he moved to live opposite Yun Yi.

He doesn't believe that he can't find a chance to contact Yun Yi every day when he looks up and sees him down?

Zhou Xindao: "Live in a villa in Xincheng."

Ye Linghan tapped his fingers on the table, and said with a half-smile: "Find a house near his house, preferably opposite the door. I plan to move there." "Nightclub,

I Let's go find a house."

Zhou Xin wondered: BOSS, what does this mean? Could it be that he wanted to pursue Yun Yi?

At the beginning, he dismissed others, but now he is going to launch an offensive. But it's understandable, after all, Yun Yi and Young Madam look very similar.

"By the way! Next Wednesday is Sui Sui's birthday, so make preparations in advance." Ye Linghan leaned on the chair and said lovingly, "I want to make him happy. The venue should be as big as possible, and you must pay attention to the decoration. A multi-layered cake. Fondant also prepares one to make it into the shape of the Wang Wang team. He likes to watch this cartoon recently."

Zhou Xin wrote it down one by one.

The young master's birthday must be grand.

Sui Sui was lying on her little bed, looking at the calendar with her feet up.

He knows numbers and knows that his birthday is just a few days away.

On his birthday this year, he will be accompanied by his mother, and he will be as happy as all children.

Thinking of my mother, Sui Sui's spirit that had just woken up fell again.

What if mom doesn't come to his birthday party?

Sui Sui picked up his small mobile phone and called Yun Yi.

In the villa, Zuo Youze saw that Yun Yi's cell phone was ringing all the time, but he didn't intend to answer it, so he wondered, "Brother Yi, why didn't you answer the phone?" Yun Yi's eyes were very complicated, he watched the screen

flashing Bearing Sui Sui's name, I don't know what to do.

He likes Suisui very much, and he felt a special intimacy when meeting him for the first time.

But his father...

Yun Yi touched his wrist subconsciously, and the seal was still there.

He was forcibly marked by Ye Linghan.

Even if it is a temporary mark, it is a kind of humiliation for him.

While Yun Yi was angry, he also felt a strong sense of fear.

He was afraid that what Ye Linghan said was true.

Not daring to touch the truth, he could only choose to escape.

Seeing Yun Yi sitting there motionless as if his acupoints had been tapped, even though the phone kept vibrating, he had no intention of connecting. Zuo Youze felt very strange. He turned his head to look at the phone screen and saw that the name of the caller was Sui Sui.

Zuo Youze was even more puzzled, Brother Yi has always liked Suisui, why is he not willing to answer his phone?

"Brother Yi?!" Zuo Youze waved his hand in front of Yun Yi's eyes, "Aren't you answering the phone?"

Yun Yi came back to his senses and hung up the phone directly.

He picked up his phone and walked straight back to the bedroom without saying a word during this time.

Zuo Youze looked at his leaving back, and felt that Yun Yi was particularly abnormal recently.

What happened on the show that day?

Sui Sui heard the notification tone of "The number you dialed is currently in progress" from his mobile phone. He didn't quite understand what it meant, but he knew that the call was not connected.

Sui Sui called Yun Yi again, but it still didn't work.

"Mom should be busy, he will definitely answer the phone."

After talking to himself for a while, Sui Sui put the small mobile phone on the cabinet and climbed onto the bed to get ready to sleep.

Due to Yun Yi's health, the third episode of "Little Ghost" was interrupted. Because of this, Yun Yi withdrew from the recording of the program, and the director needed to find a guest to take his place, and the re-recording of the third episode has not been put on the schedule for a long time.

Sui Sui goes to school as usual, but he is not in a high mood recently and is always depressed.

Mom doesn't answer his calls, mom doesn't want him anymore!

Seeing that Sui Sui was always unhappy, Pudding walked up to him and asked, "Sui Sui, what's wrong with you? Why are you unhappy?"

Sui Sui lowered his head and said in a muffled voice, "My mother is ignoring me."

Pudding Staring at him with wide eyes: "Don't you have a mother?"

Sui Sui immediately became excited: "You are talking nonsense! I have a mother! The good-looking uncle is my mother!" "

You are talking nonsense!" Pudding called loudly Get up: "A good-looking uncle is a good-looking uncle, and a mother is a mother. You don't have a mother at all!" "

I have a mother!"

"You have a mother, why hasn't your mother come to pick you up from school?"

Sui Sui was silent.

Dad always said that the good-looking uncle is the mother, but why doesn't the mother want him?

Why haven't you come to see him for so many years?

Mom didn't love him at all!

Ye Linghan was having a meeting in the conference room when his cell phone rang suddenly.

He sets a special ringtone, which is the nursery school's phone.

After answering the phone, Teacher Gao came over with a crying voice: "Nightclub, Sui Sui is gone!"