Chapter 72 Yeling Han Takes Ji Ran to the Hospital for Examination

Ji Ran stayed in the bathroom for a long time, and he didn't come out until Wei Kang called him.

Seeing that his face was pale and his forehead was wet with water, Wei Kang immediately stepped forward and asked, "Ji Ran, what's wrong with you? Are you feeling unwell?"

Ji Ran shook his head.

He pursed his lips and said nothing, his eyes gloomy.

Wei Kang saw that there was something strange in his expression, and felt that something was wrong with him.

Followed up, but didn't ask again.

When the two returned to their seats, Ji Ran's meal was completely cold.

Wei Kang ordered another meal for him, but Ji Ran didn't have any appetite.

He kept touching the cuff with his fingers, his wrist was covered by the cuff, and the crimson knot was hidden in the sleeve.

No one could see it, but it was like a thorn in Ji Ran's heart.

He was pregnant with Ye Linghan's child!

As an Alpha he is pregnant like an Omega!

And he was pregnant with Ye Linghan's child.

Ji Ran didn't want to give birth to Ye Linghan's child at all,

he wanted to kill the child!

Ji Ran clenched his fists tightly, his eyes full of determination.

During the meal, Ji Ran and Weikang communicated with each other with pen and paper, and asked Weikang to contact Sheng Weiqing for him.

Last time because of Ji Ran's pleading, Ye Linghan let Sheng Weiqing go.

To avoid angering Ye Linghan again, Ji Ran didn't dare to contact Sheng Weiqing again.

But this time he was pregnant suddenly, and Ye Linghan was watching him so closely. If he didn't deal with this child in time, he might never be able to leave Ye Linghan's side for the rest of his life.

Weikang contacted Sheng Weiqing and told him about Ji Ran's situation.

Weikang went to Sheng Weiqing, and he brought back a box of medicine for Ji Ran, saying that Sheng Weiqing said that the medicine could help him get rid of the child in his stomach.

Ji Ran took the medicine and looked at the instructions on the medicine box.

As long as you take the medicine, the child will be able to abort after six hours.

Holding the mineral water bottle, Ji Ran hesitated for a long time, but did not take the medicine into his mouth.

Obviously, as long as you take the medicine, you can end this little life and solve this trouble.

But he just can't do it.

Ji Ran knew very well that if he was still unable to conceive, Ye Linghan would not pester him anymore.

Killing the child is the most correct choice.

But in the end, Ji Ran crushed the pills and threw them into the grass.

Although the child is only ten days old, it is an innocent life.

Ji Ran sat on the grass, looking at the sky in the distance, with complicated emotions.

His parents didn't like him since he was a child. When he was a child, he felt that he was redundant. When he grew up, he did everything possible to scrape money from him.

Ji Ran feels that if a child can choose his parents, then his parents are not worthy of a child.

Ji Ran thought more than once, when he gets married and has children, he must treat his children well and not let him suffer.

Now that he has it, he wants to kill him with his own hands.

Ji Ran stroked his still flat belly with his fingers, and a crazy idea came to his mind: leave Ye Linghan and live alone with the child.

When Ye Linghan saw Ji Ran, the first thing he did was to pull off his sleeves and look at his wrists.

There is a blue knot seal on Ji Ran's wrist, without any change.

Ye Linghan was very disappointed, he said with crooked eyebrows: "Why aren't you pregnant yet?"

Ji Ran sneered, "I'm an Alpha, I can't get pregnant."

"Alpha will not be marked by me!"

Ye Linghan rubbed the seal on Ji Ran's wrist: "You are an Omega now, and you have the ability to give birth to me."

Ji Ran withdrew his wrist and put down his sleeve.

The more he resisted, the more Ye Linghan wanted him to give birth to a child for him.

"It seems that I didn't work hard enough, you have to be good tonight, let me do it again. I think it will work this time." Ye Linghan touched

his face: "Sooner or later, I will let you give birth to a son. Ji

Ran smiled coldly, and turned his head away from him.

Although he didn't show the slightest expression, the fingers that fell on his side tightly clenched the hem of his clothes.

Fortunately, he asked Sheng Weiqing to prepare medicine for changing the color of knot seals in advance. He secretly took it at school, and Sheng Weiqing said that the medicine only had a one-month effect.

After a month, the color of the seal can no longer be concealed.

Ji Ran knew that he didn't have much time, he had to get Ye Linghan to divorce him within this month.

Ji Ran was thinking about how to divorce Ye Linghan when he suddenly pulled him over with one hand.

Ye Linghan put his arms around Ji Ran's waist, leaned against him and sniffed, "Why do I feel that your smell has changed?"

Ji Ran's heart trembled, and he pretended to be nonchalant and said, "Is there?"

Ye Ling Han kissed his neck, and said vaguely: "It's more fragrant than before."

Ji Ran couldn't smell it himself, but Ye Linghan, who had marked him, could smell it.

Ji Ran's pheromone smell is indeed much stronger than before.

It is said that after Omega is conceived, the smell of pheromone will become very strong.

Is Ji Ran pregnant?

Ye Linghan narrowed his eyes, staring at the boy in his arms again and again.

Ji Ran felt uncomfortable being stared at by him, and always felt that Ye Linghan had discovered something.

He broke away from the man's hand: "I'll go upstairs and change."

Ye Linghan followed closely behind.

After Ji Ran moved out from the basement, he lived in a guest room.

Ye Linghan squeezed into the guest room, pressed Ji Ran against the wall, and kissed his lips.

"Baby, let me kiss you. I haven't seen you for a day, and I miss you so much!"

Ji Ran couldn't break free, so he could only give up resistance and let him attack the city.

"You smell so good!"

Ye Linghan didn't know what was wrong with him, like a kid who had never driven meat before, he couldn't walk when he saw Ji Ran.

I think he looks good everywhere now, especially attractive.

Even if they get tired of being together every day and go to bed every day, Ye Linghan still feels that it's not enough.

Recently, Ji Ran's figure can always appear in front of his eyes.

At the company meeting today, Ji Ran was still on his mind.

Think about what class he took at school and what he had for lunch.

Ye Linghan almost looked at the positioning point of Ji Ran's phone on the phone all afternoon.

Before he knew it, Ji Ran's influence on him was growing.

He took off Ji Ran's clothes almost by tearing them off, lowered his head and kissed his body, leaving marks on Ji Ran's body that belonged to him one after another.

Ye Linghan picked Ji Ran up and let him sit on his lap, and bumped against him vigorously: "Baby, do you like me treating you like this?

" It's very long and hits hard.

Afraid that he would hurt the baby, Ji Ran put his arms around his neck and said softly, "Take it easy! I'm in pain!"

Ye Linghan's heart was about to melt when he heard his soft voice.

At this moment, he would listen to whatever Ji Ran said, so he slowed down.

"Don't take so long, okay?" Ji Ran rested his head on Ye Linghan's shoulder, "I don't feel well today, I want to sleep." As soon as

Ji Ran spoke soft words, Ye Linghan couldn't stand it.

He felt that his bones were going to be crisp, and his tone of voice was much softer than before.

"Okay! Sleep! I'll let my baby sleep right now."

Ye Linghan enjoyed Ji Ran's coquettishness once in a while, and was very happy in his heart.

After he was released, he carried Ji Ran to take a bath.

Ji Ran was carried out of the bedroom and placed on a soft bed.

Ye Linghan had the rare patience to pull the quilt over him.

After staring at Ji Ran's sleeping face for a long time, Ye Linghan leaned over and kissed him on the lips: "Sleep well!"

Today Ye Linghan showed 120% patience towards Ji Ran.

He waited until Ji Ran fell asleep before leaving the room, and he was very reluctant to leave.

When eating dinner, Ye Linghan saw that Ji Ran hadn't come down, so he specially asked the servant to bring the meal up.

Ji Ran didn't eat much at noon, seeing that today's dishes were very appetizing, he ate a lot.

Seeing the servant come down with two empty plates,

Ye Linghan noticed that Ji Ran's appetite had changed, and remembered the strong pheromone smell on his body, so he decided to take Ji Ran to the hospital for an examination the next day.

The next day, Ye Linghan didn't let Ji Ran go to school, and drove him to the city hospital.

The dean received the notice in advance and brought the directors of each department to the door to greet him.

Ji Ran was dumbfounded when he saw the hospital.

His first thought was to run away!

But Ye Linghan was beside him, holding his hand tightly.

He didn't even have a chance to escape!

"Why did you bring me to the hospital?" Ji Ran pretended not to know.

Ye Linghan said: "Didn't you say you're not feeling well? I'm here to check you up." "

I'm not sick! I still have to go to school!" Ji Ran turned to leave the hospital. He can't go for a test, absolutely not!

Ye Linghan clasped his hands and wrists: "What's the hurry? I'm here to check. After the check, I'll send you to school." "I don't need a

checkup."

Ji Ran was very firm.

If the body is checked, the news of his pregnancy will be known to Ye Linghan.

There is also the fact that he took medicine to cover up the seal.

Ji Ran struggled, trying to get rid of Ye Linghan's imprisonment.

"What are you in a hurry for? Could it be that you are pregnant?"

Ye Linghan stared closely at Ji Ran's face, his gloomy eyes made Ji Ran's heart shudder.

"You...you are dreaming! I'm not pregnant at all!"

Ji Ran relaxed as much as possible, making his expression appear normal.

Ye Linghan stared at him for a while, then dragged him to the examination room.

Ye Linghan still didn't believe Ji Ran's words, he would only be convinced when the test results came out.

Ji Ran was forced to undergo a series of examinations. After leaving the examination room, the dean invited the two of them into the office.

"Young Master Ye, it will take two hours for all the test results to come out."

The dean said, "Otherwise, the two of you will have dinner at the hospital. After the meal, the laboratory department should have the results."

Ye Linghan readily agreed.

A nurse brought lunch.

The dean specifically explained that the lunch was well prepared.

Ji Ran didn't eat anything all morning, and was drawn two more tubes of blood, now his chest was hungry and his back was pressed against his back.

Smelling the aroma of rice, he couldn't hold back anymore, took the plate from the nurse and started eating.

His impatient look further deepened Ye Linghan's guess.

Ji Ran was only focused on eating, and didn't notice that Ye Linghan had been watching him for a long time.

Ye Linghan stared at Ji Ran's face, but he was thinking in his mind: If he eats a lot, he must be pregnant.

Not long after eating, the dean came back with the inspection report.

Ye Linghan immediately asked: "How is the principal? Is Ji Ran pregnant?"

A/N- Would you leave Mr. Gan if Ran Ran is pregnant!?