Chapter 31

"Ye Linghan, I hate you!"

The voice was very soft, but it was like a knife piercing Ye Linghan's heart.

He never thought that Ji Ran would say such a thing.

The big palm grabbed Ji Ran's neck, Ye Linghan said angrily: "Shut up! You hate me, why do you hate me? What right do you have to hate me?" The last time the fever was not completely cured

, He was brutally tortured by Ye Linghan last night, and now he has no strength to fight against it.

After being strangled by the neck, there was a hypoxic reaction in the body.

Ji Ran felt that his consciousness was getting more and more blurred,

maybe, that's it!

He closed his eyes in despair.

Sensing that Ji Ran was wrong, Ye Linghan let go of his hand suddenly, and hugged him in his arms.

"Ji Ran, wake up! If you dare to leave me, I will kill all your family members!"

Ye Linghan shook Ji Ran desperately, like a madman.

When the doctor came, what he saw was this brutal scene.

"Young Master Ye——Young Master Ye—"

The doctor and his assistant pulled Ye Linghan away.

Ye Linghan turned his head, and the cold eyes made the doctor tremble all over. He said bravely, "Don't get excited! Young Master Ji must have just fainted!" "Let

him wake up! Wake up right away."

Ye Ling Han shouted loudly, trying to relieve the fear in his heart with his roaring voice.

The moment Ji Ran closed his eyes, he was really scared!

Knowing that the young master had a bad temper, the doctor didn't dare to say anything and began to examine Ji Ran.

The moment the quilt was lifted, the doctor gasped.

Although Ji Ran was wearing clothes, the exposed skin was either hickey marks or bite marks.

It can be seen how ruthless this young master is.

Opening the clothes, the doctor glanced at the shocking wound, and couldn't bear to look at it.

When treating Ji Ran's wound, the doctor scolded him as a "beast" countless times in his heart.

Ji Ran's face was pale, and his long eyelashes trembled slightly because of the pain, like a fragile doll.

Even if the porcelain white body is covered with scars, it gives people an inexplicable attraction.

There are very few outstanding Alphas in Longxi Continent, and Omega are generally charming and beautiful.

However, Ji Ran not only has the momentum of Alpha, but also the delicacy of Omega.

He is a rare and wonderful person!

Such a good boy, why didn't Young Master Ye know how to cherish him?

After treating Ji Ran's wound, the doctor persuaded: "Young Master Ye, Ji Shao's health is not good. Last time he had a fever and the root cause of his illness has been very weak. You really can't torment him like this anymore! Otherwise, it will be more than just A coma is so simple, it is very likely that you will lose your life."

Ye Linghan immediately grasped the point from the doctor's words: "You said that the root cause of his fever was the last time?" "he had a serious illness

some time ago and had a fever for several days. If he don't make it through in the end, I'm afraid he'll burn his head."

The doctor sighed, "he haven't recovered the illness last time, but this time it's just another illness."

"He's always been in good health, so how can he just say he's sick?"

Ye Linghan stared at the doctor's face, and said in a fierce tone: "You were bought by him, and you lied to me by acting with him?" The

doctor was amazed by Ye Linghan's brain circuit, and he said in a deep voice: "I am a man with professional ethics. I am a doctor, everything I said is the truth. If Young Master Ye doesn't believe it, he can take Ji Shao to the hospital for a systematic and comprehensive examination. Because of the synthetic agent, Ji Shao's physique is much worse than before... ..."

The doctor talked a lot about the side effects of synthetic agents. The reason why Ji Ran's health is so poor, and he would collapse at the slightest sign of trouble is because of the effects of synthetic agents on his body.

The anger in Ye Linghan's heart gradually calmed down, and his tone was not as harsh as before: "I will pay attention in the future. You prescribe some medicine to wake him up as soon as possible." The doctor gave Ji Ran antipyretic and anti-inflammatory injections, leaving behind
external medicine and internal medicine. After taking the medicine, he left with his assistant.