Chapter 140 Ye Linghan, how do you plan to make up for what you did before?

The ward was unusually quiet, and you could hear a needle drop.

"Uncle Yun, why did you implant a memory chip in me."

Yun Yi's words came to Yun Song's ears very clearly, making his heart tremble.

Yun Yi, he remembered the past.

Yun Song was in a complicated mood, and his eyes trembled slightly: "Master, I'm sorry!"

No matter what the purpose was, Yun Yi lost his memory, all of this was caused by him.

Yun Song didn't make excuses to shirk responsibility: "Master, I implanted the memory chip into your brain without authorization, and it's my fault for making you forget your previous memories. No matter what kind of punishment you make, I can accept it. "

Uncle Yun, even you feel that what happened back then is a shame to me."

Yun Yi smiled self-deprecatingly: "I was really useless at the time."

As an Alpha but humbly became an Omega, for A scumbag gave birth to a child.

In the end, he couldn't even keep his own child.

If it wasn't for the backing of the Yun family, if it wasn't for Yun Song to erase his memory.

I'm afraid he will stay with Ye Linghan and be a humble fellow who is even worse than a dog.

"Master, don't say that."

A look of pity appeared in Yun Song's eyes.

"Uncle Yun, thank you for taking care of me for so many years."

A cold light appeared in Yun Yi's eyes: "I am no longer the old me."

"Young Master, the past is over." Yun Song said: " Now you have the Yun family and the young master."

"Uncle Yun, you don't need to mediate in private anymore, just go to the lawsuit."

Yun Yi clenched his fists: "Sui Sui must stay with me, I won't let Ye Linghan raise him again he."

"Master, don't worry, Lawyer Zhao will handle this matter well. He has never lost a case he has handled."

Yun Song said with concern: "You just finished the operation and need a good rest. Family matters, company matters It's all about me."

Yun Yi said: "Uncle Yun, thank you!"

"Master, you are too polite."

Yun Song exited the room and gently closed the door.

Yun Yi was discharged after a week of recuperation in the hospital, Zuo Youze and Qiao Si also made time to pick him up.

Qiao Si also followed behind Yun Yi, and said with a flattering expression: "Brother Yi, don't worry, Ye Linghan's grandson will never pester you again. I have already asked someone to buy a bunch of his black materials. If he If I dare to show up again, I will put all these things online so that everyone in the Longxi Continent will know that their so-called first Alpha is a complete scum."

Yun Yi said: "Well, put it up."

Qiao Si Also stunned for a moment: "Brother Yi, you... what did you say?"

Yun Yi looked back at him, and smiled slightly: "It's okay. Please ask the navy, find a salesman, I want Ye Linghan's black It is expected to be on the hot search for at least a month."

Qiao Siyi's eyes enlarged a little bit, and the excitement in his eyes was almost gushing out: "Brother Yi, you are awesome!"

Zuo Youze was very surprised.

Why does Yun Yi feel different from before?

It was obviously the same face but colder than before. Especially his attitude towards Ye Linghan was decisive and straightforward.

Zuo Youze could feel that Yun Yi treated Ye Linghan differently, even though Ye Linghan harassed him again and again, Yun Yi did not relent.

Why did the recovering Yun Yi become so cold and merciless to Ye Linghan after seven days in the hospital?

Zuo Youze didn't dare to ask more, the expression on Yun Yi's face was so cold that he felt very strange.

Yun Yi got into the black car parked on the side of the road, Yun Yi grabbed Qiao Siyi who wanted to ride with him: "Let's take the car behind."

"Zuo Youze, sit in the back by yourself. I have something to tell Brother Yi."

Qiao Si also had a special dislike for Ye Linghan, and naturally wanted to take this opportunity to keep Ye Linghan away from Yun Yi forever.

Zuo Youze insisted on pulling him to the car behind.

Qiao Si also had a dark face: "Zuo Youze, you've taken up the time I'm alone with Brother Yi. If you don't give me a reasonable explanation, I'll kill you." "You don't think

Brother Yi is weird." A worried look appeared in Zuo Youze's eyes.

"What's so strange? Brother Yi is a man now." Qiao Si also licked his lips, "It's so exciting." "

I always feel that Brother Yi is different now."

Hearing Zuo Youze's words, Qiao Si also asked back "What's the difference?"

Zuo Youze said with lame eyebrows: "I can't tell."

"Your illusion." Qiao Si also said: "Brother Yi is still our brother Yi, as long as he doesn't get along with that dog Ye Linghan." If the scumbag is together, I don't care who he hangs out with."

Zuo Youze laughed: "We both have amazingly the same ideas. It's strange to say, there are so many people who have pursued Brother Yi, why do they hate Ye Linghan? I don't know why I feel uncomfortable seeing him."

Before Zuo Youze finished speaking, he had a premonition that something must have happened to Ye Linghan and Yun Yi that they didn't even know about.

And this incident had a particularly big impact on Yun Yi.

Also, Sui Sui... Yun Yi has a special feeling for this child.

If Yun Yi is not Alpha, Zuo Youze really doubts that Sui Sui was born by Yun Yi.

Qiao Si also snorted coldly: "There are many people who pursue Brother Yi, but none of them are as disgusting as Ye Linghan. Seeing differences, irresponsible, treating Brother Yi as a substitute for his dead wife, and using a four-year-old child to sell miserably Bo sympathizes, this is a complete scum. Such a man is not even qualified to be close to Brother Yi."

Zuo Youze felt that what Qiao Siyi said was too right, such a scumbag was not worthy of Brother Yi at all.

They Yige deserve the best.

The car drove into the villa area and came all the way to the front of the villa.

A slender figure stood in front of the villa's door, and when he saw the car approaching, he directly blocked the middle of the road.

The driver slammed on the brakes, the car stopped suddenly, and almost hit the man blocking the car.

Yun Yi raised his eyes and looked over. When he saw Ye Linghan, his expression didn't change a bit, as if he was looking at an insignificant person.

He said calmly to the driver: "Stop here, I'll get off."

The driver turned off the car, got out and opened the door for him.

After getting off the car, Yun Yi walked up to Ye Linghan.

After four years, facing this man after possessing Ji Ran's memory, Yun Yi only had hatred in his heart.

Everything he encountered back then was nothing but humiliation.

At that time, he loved him with all his heart, but in the end he lost his dignity and everything.

He has lost a lot of things, and he definitely can't lose years.

Ye Linghan watched Yun Yi approaching him step by step, with some kind of unspeakable emotion in his deep eyes.

He lay in the hospital for seven days, and only when he was in good health did he dare to come to Yun Yi.

There are many excellent men around Yun Yi, and many are evenly matched with him. How can he make Yun Yi change his mind to be with him?

Ye Linghan was very scared, it was the first time he felt panic and uneasiness.

His trembling eyes fixed on the man who had already walked in front of him: "Yun Yi, can you give me some time? Let's talk." "

If you want to talk about custody, you can talk to my lawyer "

Yun Yi's attitude was very indifferent, and the coldness in his eyes made Ye Linghan feel like a knife piercing his heart.

How did the relationship between them become what they are now?

Zuo Youze and Qiao Si also got out of the car.

Seeing Ye Linghan come to pester Yun Yi again, Qiao Si was also furious. Rolling up his sleeves, he rushed towards Ye Linghan: "How dare you come here, are you looking for a beating?" "

Qiao Siyi!" Yun Yi said in a low voice, "If you don't want to be on the headlines tomorrow, just let me in." "

Qiao Si also growled unwillingly: "Brother Yi, a person like him should be beaten once."

Yun Yi said to Zuo Youze: "Get him in and don't cause trouble. I don't want people outside The paparazzi reported randomly."

Zuo Youze grabbed Qiao Siyi's arm: "Let's go in first! Let him handle Brother Yi's affairs. You have to trust Brother Yi."

After Qiao Siyi gritted his teeth for a while, he followed Zuo Youze away .

When passing by Ye Linghan's side, he gave him a fierce look, that look was fierce as if he could eat people.

The driver drove away, and the bodyguards stood far away.

There were only Yun Yi and Ye Linghan on the side road.

Ye Linghan looked at the distance of less than one meter between the two of them, but felt as if they were separated by thousands of rivers and mountains.

He twitched his lips, and he had a thousand words to say in his heart.

But it felt like something was stuffed into his throat, which made him choke.

He knew that if he didn't say something, Yun Yi would leave soon.

I lost the opportunity to talk to him today, and I don't know when I can see him.

"I don't talk about Sui Sui with you." Ye Linghan grabbed Yun Yi's hand: "What I want to tell you is about our relationship."

Yun Yi broke free from his hand and said coldly: " The relationship between us is over long ago."

Ye Linghan's eyes widened suddenly, and he looked at him in disbelief: "You..."

"I remember now." Yun Yi looked directly into Ye Linghan's eyes, " I remember all the things you did to me before."

Ye Linghan took a step back, as if struck by lightning.

In the past, he most hoped that Yun Yi would remember the past between the two of them, so that he could recognize him every year.

But when this day really came, Ye Linghan knew that this was the beginning of pain.

No matter what he did before, it was enough to prove how a jerk he was.

Now that Yun Yi thought about the past, he might hate him even more.

"What happened before was that I was sorry for you. I know I was wrong. If you give me a chance, I will make up for it."

Ye Linghan's eyes were red, and his eyes were full of prayers, but Yun Yi was not moved at all.

"Ye Linghan, how do you plan to make up for what you did before?"

Yun Yi sneered: "You injected me with synthetic agents to turn me into an Omega, beat me and humiliated me, and you broke my leg, making me look like a cripple Same. I'm like a pet in your eyes. If you like it, hug it and give it a kiss. If you don't like it, you just raise your hand and slap it. But I'm a human being, not your plaything. You used to think that I'm so humble that I'm not worthy of it. You, now you are begging me to change my mind, do you like my status as the head of the Yun family? Or do you think the Yun family can be used by you?" "

No! Neither!" Ye Linghan explained in a panic: "I really like it. You, it's not because you are Yun Yi."

Yun Yi laughed, and the laughter was full of sarcasm: "But you didn't say that back then. You said back then that people with my background are not good enough for you. You can't do it Your spouse can only be your lover. Even if you are married, I can't get rid of you. I'm like a moss that can't see the light. I only deserve to stay in a dark corner and wait for you to be happy someday. Take a look at me."