Chapter 63 I Never thought of Entering Your House

#夕家维婚已经给婚,另一个fiancee, but ex-boyfriend

The ink-black headline on the newspaper made Ji Ran's eyes startled, and there was a buzzing sound in his mind, and then, it became blank.

He never expected that the news of his marriage to Ye Linghan would spread.

Now it's not just the newspapers that are continuously reporting this matter, the Internet has turned the sky upside down.

The news of Ye Linghan and Gan Rui's engagement spread almost all over the capital. After a few months, Gan Rui didn't get married, but suddenly got a marriage certificate with Ji Ran. The outside world was shocked, and everyone said that Ji Ran flew on a branch and turned into a phoenix. , From then on, you can make steady progress.

Ye Yunping believed that Ji Ran had spread the news, pointed at him with a ferocious face and cursed: "What kind of thing are you! How dare you wish to enter the gate of Ye's house. Ji Ran put down the newspaper, raised his eyes and looked directly at Ye

Yunping : "This matter has nothing to do with me. "

"Presumptuous! " "Ye Yunping sternly shouted: "You still dare to quibble after the reports come out!" Don't think that with Ahan backing you up, you can do whatever you want. "

"I don't quibble, this matter really has nothing to do with me. " "

Ji Ran didn't want to have a conflict with Ye Yunping, but Ye Yunping didn't like Ji Ran anyway.

After the report came out, he became more determined to get Ji Ran and Ye Linghan to divorce.

While Ye Linghan was not at home, Ye Yunping planned to put pressure on Ji Ran to ask him to file for a divorce.

"Even if the report comes out, the Ye family will never admit you. If you are sensible, when Ahan comes back, you can go to the Civil Affairs Bureau to go through the divorce procedures with him.

"I mentioned the divorce with Ye Linghan, but he didn't want to go to the Civil Affairs Bureau with me. " Also, if he hadn't threatened me with my family and friends, I would have left Kyoto long ago. "Ji Ran paused and said: "I never thought of getting involved with him, it was he who never let me go. "

Ye Yunping knows that what Ji Ran said may be true, and Ye Linghan has indeed done a lot of forced things.

But Ye Yunping will never admit this.

He knew that Ye Linghan had no intention of divorcing Ji Ran, so he could only force Ji Ran to leave by himself.

"Ahan is my son, I know him very well. He would not do such demeaning things. You know better than me what methods you used to pester him. I will not allow people like you to stay in the night Home."

"Mr. Ye, please call the Civil Affairs Bureau and let me dissolve the marriage relationship between Ye Linghan and me now." Ji Ran said calmly, "I am very willing to divorce."

Ye Yunping was turned into an army, his face turned red and white, extremely ugly.

Duan Yizhen and Gan Rui came down from upstairs, and what they saw was the scene of their confrontation.

Duan Yizhen just hung up Gan Rui's mother's phone, explained to his in-laws, and was upset and irritable, when he saw Ji Ran, he couldn't get angry.

She rushed over and slapped Ji Ran on the face: "You bastard with ulterior motives, you played tricks as soon as you entered the door, and you thought you would be able to take the position of the young lady of the Ye family if the news spread, let me tell you , there is no door."

Duan Yizhen used a lot of force in this slap, and five fingerprints instantly appeared on Ji Ran's face, his eyes narrowed slightly, and there was a terrifying sharpness in those eyes: "Your family I never thought of going in."

"How dare you talk back!" Duan Yizhen raised his hand and wanted to hit her again, but Ji Ran firmly grasped her wrist and pushed it hard—

Duan Yizhen was pushed staggeringly, hitting her. Gan Rui behind the upper body.

Gan Rui was hit and fell backwards, Duan Yizhen's face changed greatly in fright, and he yelled "Ah".

Fortunately, the servant quickly supported Gan Rui, even so, Duan Yizhen was still so frightened that his face turned pale.

As soon as she stood firm, she threw herself in front of Gan Rui, and asked anxiously, "Xiao Rui, what's the matter? Where did you hit?" "

Auntie, I'm fine!" Gan Rui shook his head at Duan Yizhen.

Duan Yizhen turned around, glared at Ji Ran viciously, and said sharply, "You evil-minded thing, you actually wanted to get rid of the child in Xiao Rui's stomach just now."

Ji Ran thought it was ridiculous. He was just fighting back normally. Is it necessary to accuse him of crimes?

"You hit me, don't you allow me to fight back?"

"It's the opposite! It's the opposite!" Duan Yi was so angry that he trembled all over.

Gan Rui held her hand, and comforted her: "Auntie, don't be angry! I don't think Ji Ran did it on purpose. There is also the matter of the report. It should be that he wants his family to recognize his identity so impulsively." Tell me about it now."

"Xiao Rui! You are too pure and kind-hearted. He was going to kill the child in your stomach just now, and you still speak for him."

Duan Yizhen's face changed very quickly, seeing Gan Rui With a smile from time to time, when he saw Ji Ran, he immediately turned his face mercilessly: "This kind of thing that is not on the table should be dealt with properly, let him know that the state owns the state law, and the family has family rules!" In the huge living room, Ji

Ran Kneel on the floor.

Two servants stood behind him, holding sticks in their hands, and were slapping his back severely.

Ji Ran's back was bloody, and his white shirt was soaked in blood.

Every time the stick was struck, blood spattered and fell on the floor.

Ye Yunping and Duan Yizhen sat on the sofa, watching this scene with peace of mind.

"Uncle, aunt, I think it's okay."

Gan Rui pleaded hypocritically, "Ji Ran didn't mean it." "Xiao Rui

, don't worry about this matter. Go back upstairs to rest obediently, you are pregnant with a child now , can't watch these bloody scenes."

Duan Yizhen personally sent Gan Rui back to the room.

After returning downstairs, he directed the servants to continue beating.

Ji Ran's back was very straight, like a poplar that would rather bend than bend.

It was very painful when the stick was hit, my internal organs were vibrating, and even breathing was painful.

He clenched his fists tightly, the veins on his forehead protruded, and he tried his best to endure the intense pain.

Ji Ran didn't make a sound of begging for mercy, he won't bow his head in front of the Ye family.

Such Ji Ran made Ye Yunping a little uneasy.

He always felt that the existence of Ji Ran would definitely be a hidden danger in the future.

Taking advantage of this opportunity, let him learn to be good and let him leave Ye Linghan as soon as possible.

After smoking the stick, Ye Yunping ordered Ji Ran to be locked in the wine cellar.

The wine cellar is cloudy and cold, and the temperature is very low.

After Ji Ran was thrown in, he leaned against the wooden barrel containing the red wine and felt chills all over his body.

The wound on his back was left untreated, and although it was no longer bleeding, it was extremely painful.

A slight movement would affect the wound, so Ji Ran found a place to lie on his stomach, and his consciousness gradually became very blurred.

His body was hot and cold, and it didn't take long before he had a fever.

No one paid him any attention, and no one brought him water or food.

The whole day, Ji Ran didn't eat anything, he was so burnt that he didn't know what time it was.

On many occasions, he had hallucinations.

In the hallucination, I saw many beautiful things.

But every time he stretched out his hand, those things shattered before his eyes.

Occasionally when he was sober, Ji Ran looked at the dark wine cellar and couldn't help thinking: Will I die here?

When the plane landed at the airport of country H, Ye Linghan immediately took out his mobile phone to call Ji Ran.

But Ji Ran didn't answer!

Ye Linghan frowned, his face was particularly ugly.

After walking out of the airport and getting into the car, on the way to the hotel where he was staying, Ye Linghan was still calling Ji Ran, but no one answered.

Dare not to answer his phone call, it is incompetent!

With a gloomy face, Ye Linghan dialed Gan Rui after returning to the hotel.

"Master Ye!"

Gan Rui's gentle voice came.

"Where's Ji Ran? Let him answer the phone!"

Hearing Ye Linghan's words clearly, the smile on Gan Rui's face couldn't hold back.

He calculated the time, Ye Linghan's plane should have just landed.

As soon as he got off the plane, he called Ji Ran, but when he couldn't get through, he called him on his mobile phone.

Is Ji Ran so important to Ye Linghan?

Gan Rui suppressed the irritability in his heart, and said softly, "Ji Ran doesn't seem to be in the room."

Ye Linghan said, "Where did you go?"

"This..." Gan Rui stammered.

"Let me ask you, where has he gone?" Ye Linghan raised his tone.

Gan Rui's eyes rolled: "Ji Ran contradicted his uncle and aunt today, and even attacked his aunt. Uncle locked him in the wine cellar angrily, and asked him to reflect. He just entered the wine cellar not long ago, and he should be able to get out of it tomorrow." Come out."

Gan Rui omitted Ye Yunping and Duan Yi's real embarrassment, omitted Ji Ran's bruised skin, and lightly explained what happened.

"I told him many times, don't fight with my parents, why didn't he listen?"

Ye Linghan gritted his teeth and said, "Let him reflect on himself in the wine cellar, and don't come out if he doesn't understand."

Hang up the phone After that, Ye Linghan started his trip in Country H.

With a deep breath in his heart, he didn't call Ji Ran for many days.

He didn't even know that Ji Ran had been locked in the wine cellar.

He had a high fever for several days without medication, and Ji Ran's illness became more and more serious.

In the middle of the night, the door of the wine cellar opened a gap from the outside, and a figure walked in quietly.

"Ji Shao! Ji Shao, wake up."

The servant Xiao Si pushed Ji Ran's arm, and found that his whole body was scorching hot, like red-hot coals.

She put down the food, water, and ointment she had brought.

After walking out of the wine cellar quickly, he returned to the maid's room and took the antipyretic medicine.

Xiao Si put the fever-reducing medicine into Ji Ran's mouth, and applied the wound medicine to his back, and then quietly left.

In the past two days, Xiao Si came late at night to deliver medicine and food to Ji Ran.

Ji Ran's fever subsided, and the injury on his back healed slowly, but he stopped bleeding from time to time.

"Xiaosi, thank you! Don't come here again! If people from the Ye family see them, they will embarrass you."

Ji Ran didn't want to bring Xiaosi into trouble.

"Ji Shao, you helped me a lot in the past. You paid my mother's medical expenses, so I should repay you!"

Xiaosi used to be a servant in Ye Linghan's villa. Once her mother was hospitalized and had no money, she cried Borrowing money from relatives and friends still wasn't enough for the operation fee. In the end, Ji Ran found out about this and helped her make up for the operation fee.

Ji Ran's kindness to Xiaosi has always been in her heart, and later, she was transferred back to the Ye family mansion as a servant, managing the garden and nursery.

Knowing that Ji Ran was punished and locked up in the wine cellar, she secretly sent food and medicine.

Xiao Si took away the dry steamed buns thrown in by the servants of the Ye family, and replaced them with the meals she brought, "Young Master Ji, eat quickly! Eat more food to heal quickly. I have to go back! It's time to change shifts in a while." "

"Be careful!" Ji Ran watched Xiao Si leave.

The door of the wine cellar closed, and darkness engulfed him for an instant.

Ji Ran stayed in the wine cellar for a few days, and the fever subsided completely, but Ye Yunping and Duan Yizhen didn't intend to let him out.

During this period, only people threw steamed buns and water in through the ventilation holes, and no one came to see his life and death.

Perhaps, Ye Yunping and Duan Yi really wanted him to die quickly, so that the news of his death could be announced to the public and Ye Linghan would be single again.

Ji Ran clenched his fists, his heart was filled with hatred.

He stayed in the wine cellar, and after an unknown amount of time, a familiar feeling of dryness and heat hit him.

He was in heat at this moment!

Gan Rui originally planned to see how Ji Ran was doing, but he didn't expect to smell a pheromone as soon as he walked around the wine cellar.

He is familiar with this smell, having appeared at a masquerade ball before.

Ji Ran is in heat!

Gan Rui remembers the taste of him is really this The taste is too attractive.

He said to the servants following him: "Get a few bodyguards over here, all of them must be Alpha, and they must be strong. Ji Ran is in heat, we need to help him!"

A/N- Gan Rui can u literally please stop making things more difficult for him u are literally a hoe!