Chapter 69 This Little Fairy Is So Impressive

The basement of the Ye family mansion is not in the main house, but under the side house outside the main house.

It is usually used to store sundries, not only messy but also dark and damp.

When I opened the door, a musty smell came out.

There were no lights in the basement, and the servant left a flashlight and left.

We all know that Ji Ran is not favored in Ye's house, no one will rush to help him.

Ji Ran turned on the light, and began to tidy up the sundries by the dim light.

He found blankets, bedding, and pillows among the debris.

Although they are very old, they are not broken or broken, and they can still be used.

Ji Ran vacated a space, spread the bedding and pillows.

He sat on the floor, closed his eyes and meditated, thinking about how to escape from Ye's house.

Ye Linghan has already discovered that he is taking contraceptive pills, and recently he has been pestering him every night, and he will become pregnant soon.

At that time, even if you want to run, you will not be able to run away.

It's better to get out of the basement as soon as possible. Even if you don't get out, you have to use this time to do something.

Just as Ji Ran was thinking about it, the door to the basement opened -

he looked back and saw a ray of light coming in.

After being immersed in the darkness for too long, Ji Ran squinted his eyes when he suddenly saw the light.

Accompanied by that light, a tall figure walked towards him.

Although the basement was spacious enough, it was full of sundries. Ye Linghan was tall and had long legs. After entering the door, the place felt even narrower.

Holding an electric light in his hand, he looked around and saw the messy environment, his brows frowned.

But it quickly stretched out, and there was even a little pride in his eyes.

Today's incident can be regarded as a lesson for Ji Ran, so that he will be more honest in the future.

Seeing Ye Linghan, Ji Ran's eyes turned cold, he turned his head, and didn't even bother to look at him.

Ji Ran hated himself quite a bit, why did he fall in love with this kind of person in the first place?

Ye Linghan put the lamp down and squatted down in front of Ji Ran.

The tall figure blocked the light, and the basement suddenly became dark again.

In the darkness, Ye Linghan stretched out his hand, pinched Ji Ran's chin and shook it: "You say you are honest, isn't it good? Gan Rui is pregnant and is not in good health. You should not provoke him in the future." Ji

Ran Tilting his head, he broke away from Ye Linghan's hand, pursed his lips and did not speak.

"What's your attitude?"

Ye Linghan frowned, eyes displeased.

Ji Ran has been reduced to this level, and he still doesn't know how to behave!

After the questioning words fell to the ground, the room was silent.

Ji Ran still didn't answer Ye Linghan, which made Ye Linghan very annoyed, he emphasized his tone: "You talk to me!" Ji Ran turned his head and glanced at

him expressionlessly: "Young Master Ye wants to What did I say?"

Everything he said was wrong, no one believed what he said, so what else could he say?

Ye Linghan hates this kind of Ji Ran the most, he is not noisy, making him feel that Ji Ran doesn't care about him at all.

"Why don't you know how to reflect? As long as you are well-behaved and honest, you will not be reduced to the present situation. I have tried my best to marry you, and this is how you repay me?" Ji Ran laughed suddenly, he

felt Ye Linghan's words are the funniest jokes in the world.

Ji Ran laughed so hard that tears were about to flow out.

"What are you laughing at?" Ye Linghan was so annoyed by Ji Ran's laughter that his fists were clenched.

"I didn't even know that my life was so good! My life is so good that Young Master Tangtang put all his efforts into it for me!"

Hearing the sarcasm in Ji Ran's words, Ye Linghan was furious, grabbed the front of his clothes, and dragged Ji Ran to him.

Ji Ran's old wounds were not healed and new ones were added, his body hadn't recovered yet, so he couldn't stand Ye Linghan's tugging at all.

He fell headfirst on Ye Linghan's body, bumping his forehead into the man's arms. In order to maintain his balance, his hands subconsciously rested on Ye Linghan's body.

A faint fragrance mixed with the smell of pheromones on his body hit his nostrils, making Ye Linghan's breath stagnant.

Looking down, with the faint light behind **Y_Q_Z_W_5_C_O_M**, I saw Ji Ran's exquisite profile.

Ji Ran is really good-looking, his facial features seem to have been carefully carved by God, they are so perfect that it is outrageous.

Even after sleeping with him for four years, Ye Linghan would still be fascinated by his face.

Ye Linghan's throat rolled, and his lower abdomen felt hot.

Ji Ran has this kind of ability, which can make him fly into a rage one second, and arouse his desire in the next second.

Ye Linghan didn't know what was wrong with him, he seemed to be poisoned by Ji Ran.

Obviously there are many better choices, but I just want to waste money here with him.

This person, this face, seems to never get tired of playing or looking at it.

Ye Linghan pinched Ji Ran's jaw, bit his lip, pressed him on the freshly laid floor, and kissed him wantonly.

Ji Ran put his hands on his chest to prevent Ye Linghan from approaching, and pushed him away forcefully.

Ji Ran was disgusted by Ye Linghan, especially disgusted.

In the past, when Ling Han kissed him at night, he would feel sweet and heart-wrenching, but now he only feels disgusted.

Ye Linghan was very annoyed by Ji Ran's struggle with both hands and feet.

"What's the trouble? I married you just to fuck."

Ye Linghan didn't like Ji Ran rejecting him, and recently, Ji Ran always rejected him.

This made him very upset!

Ji Ran's clothes were roughly torn apart by Ye Linghan, as were his trousers, they were pulled off and thrown away.

Ji Ran was stripped naked by Ye Linghan, and Ye Linghan only opened the zipper of his trousers.

He half-kneeled on the ground, pressing Ji Ran into the tight corner, begging him over and over again...

Ji Ran bit his lower lip tightly without making a sound, bearing the impact from behind, silently All humiliation is swallowed.

In the end, it turned into a stronger hatred in the bottom of my heart.

Ye Linghan vented once, lay on Ji Ran's back, and kissed his stamina and shoulders.

Ji Ran remained motionless, like a soulless rag doll, letting him play with it.

Maybe it was because Ye Linghan was in a good mood just after venting, he put Ji Ran's earlobe in his mouth, and said with a chuckle, "Be good, I'll let you out from here." Ye Linghan thought that

Ji Ran still wouldn't respond When he was doing it,

Ji Ran suddenly said, "I want to go to school and take the graduation exam." Han interfered and disrupted all his plans.

"You don't need to go to school, I'll take care of you in the future."

Ye Linghan wanted to hold Ji Ran tightly in his hand so that he could never leave his side for the rest of his life.

Ji Ran went to school, he was worried, afraid that Ji Ran would run away again.

"I'm going to take the graduation exam." Ji Ran's tone was very strong.

Ye Linghan frowned, and wanted to pull Ji Ran over to clean him up, but on second thought, he couldn't push him too hard.

With Ji Ran's stinky temper, it's easy to backfire if pressed.

Ye Linghan poked his fingers over, rubbing his face back and forth, and said in a frivolous tone, "Going to school is fine too! Take good care of me today, I feel comfortable, and maybe I will consider letting you go to school."

Without hesitation, Ji Ran turned around and put his arms around his neck, sending his lips up.

He wanted to leave Ye's house, not only to go to school, but also to seek revenge.

Ji Ran's initiative made Ye Linghan's blood boil, he rolled over and pressed the boy in his arms to the ground.

In order to achieve his goal, Ji Ran was at Ye Linghan's mercy, and he cooperated very much.

He would do whatever Ye Linghan told him to do, and he didn't resist at all.

Ye Linghan loved Ji Ran like this to death, and pestered him twice before he was content to let him go.

That night, Ye Linghan didn't leave, he and Ji Ran huddled together in the small basement, covered with that old quilt.

The environment was harsh, but Ye Linghan felt very at ease.

Ji Ran has finally learned to be good!

When Ji Ran woke up, there was no one around him.

There were no windows in the basement, just a narrow ventilation opening in the hallway.

Ji Ran felt the smell left by Ye Linghan all around him, recalling the chaotic scene last night, he clenched his fists hard.

There is no feeling of beauty in my heart, it is all humiliation.

After he got up, he picked up the scattered clothes and was about to put them on when there was a knock on the iron door of the basement.

The servant's voice came through the door: "Ji Shao, are you awake?"

Ji Shao? Ji Ran hadn't heard this name from Ye's servant for a long time. When he was a little surprised, the servant's voice sounded again: "Young master asked me to deliver clothes to you, and told you to go back to the restaurant for dinner." It seems that it was

him Last night's pandering worked, Ye Linghan let him out when he was in a good mood.

Ji Ran was happy to see the result, and raised his voice: "Come in!"

The servant pushed the door open and entered, holding the lamp in his hand.

He put the lamp at the door, took the clothes and walked to Ji Ran, and personally helped him change.

Ji Ran returned to the main house, first took a shower upstairs, and when he walked downstairs, he found Ye Linghan alone in the dining room.

Hearing footsteps, Ye Linghan turned his head and looked over, and when he saw Ji Ran, his eyes lit up suddenly.

Ji Ran was wearing a black pullover with pants of the same color underneath.

It is very cold and heavy black, but it has a fresh sense of fashion when worn on him.

Ji Ran's skin is very fair, and the black lining is even more white as snow.

Ye Linghan remembered the way he screamed under him last night, the blood all over his body seemed to explode.

This little fairy is simply too touching!

Ji Ran didn't even look at Ye Linghan, he only cared about the breakfast on the table.

After sitting down, he picked up the knife and fork to eat, ignoring Ye Linghan the whole time.

Ji Ran, who was dressed in black, had a stern face, making his complexion even more frosty.

Ye Linghan was fascinated by him, leaned close to him, and whispered into his ear, "Ran Ran, you look so good today! I'm so hard!"

Ji Ran didn't even twitch his brows, and continued to eat.

The way he didn't speak, he looked extremely cold and gorgeous, which made Ye Linghan's heart itch.

There was a hickey under Ji Ran's open neckline, which was left by him last night. Seeing this scene, Ye Linghan felt a sense of accomplishment.

Such a good-looking person is his wife!

Ye Linghan leaned over, wrapped his arms around Ji Ran's waist, and dragged him into his arms forcefully: "I'm talking to you! You should respond. How did you behave when you begged me last night? But, you Does this mean you don't admit it when you put on your pants?"

Ji Ran said: "I'm hungry! I want to eat."

"Are you hungry?" Ye Linghan suddenly became excited when he heard him say this: "Ran Ran, are you pregnant? gone?"