Chapter 5 cannot be tagged

In the garden, the leaves are rustling.

In the fresh air, there is a scent that is getting stronger and stronger.

The fragrance almost covered up the fragrance of the surrounding flowers, and quickly permeated the air.

At this moment, the world seems to be ready to move.

As the fragrance emanated, Ji Ran's body became hotter and hotter, as if tens of thousands of ants were eating at his mind.

how so?

How could he be in heat?

Did he really change from Alpha to Omega?

The first thought that came to mind was to tell Ye Linghan about this,

if he knew about the estrus, he would be very happy.

Although he hated Ye Linghan for turning him into an Omega, Ji Ran didn't want to leave him.

Maybe he can be with Ye Linghan forever by becoming an Omega, and it doesn't seem so unaccepting to have children for his lover.

The heat in his body became more and more intense, and Ji Ran could hardly bear it anymore.

He took out his cell phone and was about to dial Ye Linghan's number.

Push the news and stop his movements.

【Shock! The Ye family and the Gan family have joined forces by marriage. The young master of the Ye family and the son of the Gan family joined hands to get engaged, and the prince and the prince lived happily together! ]

Ji Ran's eyes enlarged rapidly, and the fingers holding the phone kept shaking.

He felt that he must be a conjecture caused by the estrus period.

How could Ye Linghan get engaged?

He said that he will only be with him in this life! !

I read it wrong! He must have read it wrong!

Looking at the content of the news over and over again, Ji Ran's face became paler and paler.

He finally determined that it was not a hallucination or a fantasy, and today was the day of Ye Linghan and Gan Rui's engagement.

No wonder Ye Linghan didn't come to the villa recently, it turned out that he was accompanied by a beautiful man.

In the sunny day, it was as if a thunderbolt struck Ji Ran, and he was stunned on the spot, feeling as if he had been struck by lightning.

Raising his hand, he slapped himself hard.

Ji Ran stood where he was, smiling mockingly.

Just now he was actually happy that he became an Omega.

Ji Ran, how cheap are you!

"Ugh—"

the heat eroded his reason, Ji Ran let out a muffled snort, feeling numb all over, a beast called longing was awakening in his body.

Ji Ran bit his lower lip hard, the pain made him regain some sanity.

no! He can't stay here!

If the servants in the villa knew that he was in heat, they would definitely tell Ye Linghan about it.

Ye Linghan is already engaged, and being marked by him, he can only be a shady lover!

I can't get rid of him in this life!

Ji Ran tried his best to stand up from the ground, jumped up, and jumped onto the wall.

As an Alpha, Ji Ran has a very strong combat power. After being injected with synthetic agents, although his physical strength has decreased when he becomes an Omega, he is still much stronger than any Omega.

He easily jumped over the wall and ran towards the outside of the villa area.

The smell of pheromones on Ji Ran's body was very strong and very attractive.

After leaving the villa, he immediately attracted the Alpha and Beta around the villa area.

Several Alphas and Betas looked like wolves smelling blood, looking for the scent to find Ji Ran who had already run on the road.

Seeing an unmarked Omega ahead, Alpha and Beta chased after Ji Ran out of instinct.

Vehicles driving on the road stopped one after another, and some turned around to chase and block Ji Ran.

When leaving the villa area, Ji Ran thought that this would happen.

When he first differentiated into an Alpha, he also encountered an unmarked Omega in heat.

He was also once disturbed by Omega pheromones and completely lost his mind, only one thought in his mind was clamoring to complete the mark.

No matter how strong you are, you can't escape your body's instincts.

Ji Ran looked around at Alpha and Beta who were staring at him, with killing intent flashing in his eyes.