Chapter 22 Another Scumbag

Ye Linghan was really testing Ji Ran, he became suspicious!

The last time Ji Ran left the villa suddenly, he went to Sheng Weiqing's clinic.

This time Ji Ran and Sheng Weiqing appeared at the same time.

Remembering that Sheng Weiqing is an expert in Omega research, Ye Linghan began to wonder if it was Ji Ran who was in heat just now?

Things can't be such a coincidence, there must be something wrong.

I would rather kill a thousand by mistake than let one go.

Ye Linghan stared closely at Ji Ran's eyes, not letting go of any subtle expression on his face.

The strong gaze made Ji Ran stiff all over, he tried hard to control his emotions, not to let his expression reveal anything wrong.

The eyes of the two collided in the air, and Ji Ran's heart trembled violently. Under the pressure of Ye Linghan's intense gaze, he almost couldn't hold on anymore.

"Professor Sheng, come and take a look, there is an Omega in heat over here."

In the distance, the school staff shouted, attracting Ye Linghan's attention.

Ye Linghan withdrew his gaze and looked towards the source of the voice.

An Omega stood behind the school staff with a face full of pain, a strong smell of pheromone came from his body.

Sheng Weiqing walked over, and asked with a lame eyebrow: "Why is there an Omega in the school?"

The Omega blushed and said, "I'm here to find... I'm here to find someone."

Seeing his hesitation, Sheng Weiqing probably guessed , it should be that this Omega is about to be in heat, and he came to find the Alpha who marked him to solve his desire.

Because of the influence of pheromones, the alphas onlookers were a little commotion, but this Omega had been marked, and he smelled of the alpha pheromones that marked him. For other Alphas, the impact is not that great.

Ye Linghan looked at the scene in the distance, frowning tightly.

The sweet and tantalizing pheromone just now is not the smell of pheromone on this Omega at all.

They are not alone.

In this campus, there is another Omega hidden, could he be Ji Ran?

"Xiaoyue, why are you here?"

An Alpha ran from a distance, grabbed Omega's arm, and dragged him aside.

"Xiangyu, today is my heat day. Can you help me?" Xiaoyue looked at Alpha in front of her almost beggingly.

However, Xiangyu shook him off indifferently: "I was just playing with you, why do you take it seriously?"

Xiaoyue's face that was flushed because of estrus turned pale in an instant: "You... What did you say? But you tagged me! If you tag me, you should be responsible for me." "I tagged

many Omega, if you want to be one of my many lovers like them, I can reluctantly be with you "

"I want to marry you."

Xiangyu laughed as if hearing a joke: "Don't dream! Look at your own appearance, what is attractive about you. I was just in love when you were in heat. You are the only one who can help you solve your needs, you really think I like you! Don't be naive! You are not worthy of me at all."

Xiaoyue burst into tears, all over her face.

The surrounding Alpha watched this scene expressionlessly, no one sympathized with Xiaoyue's condemnation of Xiangyu.

Ji Ran clenched his fists and sneered, "Another scumbag."

This "again" was obviously pointing fingers at Sang Huai, Ye Linghan frowned, and a coldness flashed across his eyes.

"You marked me, so you should be responsible for me." Xiaoyue rushed to grab Xiangyu's arm, but he threw it away forcefully.

The smell of pheromone on Xiangyu's body made Xiaoyue, who was in heat, extremely out of control. He knelt down on the ground without dignity, hugged Xiangyu's legs tightly, and kept begging.

Xiangyu looked down at him, with undisguised disdain and contempt in his eyes.