Chapter 10 watch him closely

The sudden movement stunned both of them!

Ye Linghan's eyes turned cold in an instant, and the anger in his eyes rose.

He is the proud son of heaven and has never been beaten before.

Now the person who beat him was still Ji Ran, how could Ye Linghan bear it.

A ferocious light flashed in his red eyes, he raised his palms high -

Ji Ran closed his eyes, and raised his head without fear.

Seeing his stubborn look, Ye Linghan gritted his teeth.

He is really crazy to fall in love with this kind of person.

After pausing in mid-air for a few seconds, he shook his hand away...Ye Linghan tore off Ji Ran's clothes, and leaned forward.

Reluctant to hit him, there is only this way to vent the anger in my heart.

Ji Ran was terrified by Ye Linghan's ferocious movements. If it was before, this would be just a pure venting love affair.

But now this intimacy brought him not only hurt, but also fear.

A normal and healthy Omega will be very easy to conceive on the day of estrus, and the chance of conception can reach 90%. Not to mention hitting every shot, the probability is quite high.

Ji Ran didn't know his current situation, he was very afraid that Ye Linghan's mess would make him conceive a child.

"Let go!"

He struggled to resist, but Ye Linghan's movements didn't stop because of his warning, instead, he seemed to be aroused by animal desire and moved more and more violently.

"Ah—" Ji Ran snorted, the severe pain made him frown painfully.

His fingers gripped the leather seat beneath him.

At this moment, the man seemed to have turned into a murder weapon and kept lingering in his body.

It was painful, it was hopeless...but more of it was fear.

Ji Ran's whole body ached from being hit, as if he was about to fall apart.

At the last moment, he firmly grabbed Ye Linghan's arm, and begged in a humble tone: "Don't... don't put it in!"

As an Alpha, Ji Ran is very strong, although he is willing to be inferior to others, but The daily relationship never fails.

At first Ye Linghan liked his stubbornness, but as time passed, he felt that Ji Ran's thorny roses were a bit thorny, not as cute as those soft and begging Omega.

Sometimes he would deliberately toss Ji Ran vigorously on the bed, just to make him subdue and beg for mercy.

But Ji Ran would rather endure it until he bit his lip, and never begged for mercy under him.

Hearing his soft voice begging for mercy suddenly today, Ye Linghan's heart was broken.

Without thinking about it, he did as Ji Ran asked.

Ji Ran breathed a sigh of relief, and at the same time when he relaxed, his eyes darkened and he passed out.

Ye Linghan lowered his head, staring at his flushed little face, his soft voice echoed in his mind over and over again.

look!

Such a strong Ji Ran still gave in in front of him!

This person is a knife-mouthed bean and a rotten heart. He resists him on the surface, but actually loves him very much in his heart.

Ye Linghan felt a little complacent, and the smile on his brows diluted the anger on his face.

Ji Ran's clothes were torn to pieces by him, he picked up his coat and wrapped it around his body, covering the boy's ambiguous traces.

Start the car, Ye Linghan drove back to the villa.

Seeing Ye Linghan bring Ji Ran back, the servant anxiously stepped forward to plead guilty: "Young Master Ye, this time we are negligent." 

"Don't let him go to the garden alone in the future, keep an eye on him."

Although Ye Linghan didn't want to admit it, when he learned of Ji Ran's disappearance, his intense panic almost burst his chest.

He was very afraid that Ji Ran would leave him, even if it was by any means, he would keep this person by his side.