Chapter 11 I'm Not Interested in Omega

Ye Linghan didn't stay in the villa for too long, Ye Yunping called and ordered him to return to Ye's mansion immediately.

After bathing Ji Ran and changing his clothes personally, Ye Linghan leaned over and kissed him on the lips before leaving the villa.

Driving home, as soon as he entered the door, Ye Yunping scolded: "You bastard! How could you leave suddenly on a day like this? If Gan Rui didn't support the scene, the Ye family would have become the laughing stock of the entire capital."

Ye Ling Han changed his shoes slowly, raised his head to meet his father's furious eyes, and said calmly: "I really have something very important to do." Seeing that he

had changed his clothes, his hair was slightly damp, obviously he looked like he had taken a bath.

Ye Yunping knew that he was going to fool around with that man again.

He was trembling with anger, and his face was even more livid: "I don't care how you mess around outside, you have to come back every day in the future, and you are not allowed to spend the night outside. Starting today, Gan Rui will live in. Wait until he is in heat next time You have to mark him."

"Just engaged and not yet married, isn't that a bit irresponsible?"

Ye Linghan took off his coat and threw it on the sofa casually, "Also, I'm not interested in Omega. I'm afraid You can't be hard on Gan Rui."

"Shut up!" Ye Yunping pointed at Ye Linghan's hand shaking so badly that his chest exploded like a cannon barrel about to explode: "Don't forget ! You are the only son of the Ye family's single lineage. Can the little lover you raise outside carry on the family line for the Ye family? If you can't get hard, you take medicine! The child must be born!

" Han would never get engaged to Gan Rui.

Ji Ran can't become an Omega now, so he can't have a baby for him. Is it really necessary to mark Gan Rui?

Seeing the vacillation in Ye Linghan's expression, Ye Yunping slowed down his tone: "I'm not trying to force you! You are the only son of the Ye family, and your family is rich and young. Your spouse must be in the right family. you are not worthy of Ji Ran's family background. Not for you. I will not interfere if you raise him outside to play, and you will definitely not be able to marry him. This child Gan Rui is very sensible and good in all aspects. If he is not there today, the engagement banquet will definitely be messed up."

Ye Ling Han had already heard about this incident, and became somewhat interested in this young master of the Gan family.

How much is it to bear the fiancé's absence from the engagement dinner?

"He lives at home?" Ye Linghan wanted to meet Gan Rui to see if he was really generous or pretending to be generous.

He doesn't like people who eat sweet swords and are full of scheming. If Gan Rui is the latter, he will definitely not keep him.

"He's in the guest room on the second floor." Ye Yunping said, "Talk to him, he's a good omega."

Ye Linghan picked up his coat and walked upstairs, knocking on the door of the guest room.

The door opened, and the orange light from inside the door fell on Gan Rui's face, making his already delicate and beautiful face a bit more bewitching.

Gan Rui is really good-looking, with delicate and soft eyebrows and eyes, his skin is as white as jade, and his black eyes are like obsidian, shining brightly.

Such a beautiful Omega, even without the interference of pheromones, is very attractive to Alpha.

But when Ye Linghan saw Gan Rui, Ji Ran's stubborn face appeared in his mind involuntarily.

Gan Rui is good-looking, but not one ten-thousandth as good-looking as Ji Ran.

"Young Master Ye!" An elegant smile appeared on Gan Rui's face, and he opened the way for Ye Linghan to enter.

Ye Linghan was not polite to him, and stepped into the guest room.