Chapter 58 Are you going to marry me?

Ye Linghan pressed Ji Ran under him, staring at his bright red face, the blood in his whole body was boiling.

His eyes shone with excitement, and his pupils screamed with crazy possessiveness.

When he was about to take off Ji Ran's clothes, something cold and sharp pressed against his throat.

Ji Ran raised his eyes, his eyes were still a little blurred, but they were as cold as ice, and most of the heat on Ye Linghan's body faded away in an instant.

There was a provocative smile on the red lips: "Take your hands away! Otherwise, I will kill you!"

Ye Linghan lowered his head, looked at the broken porcelain on his throat, and smiled angrily: "What do you mean? Are you afraid that I will kill Sheng Weiqing and your family?"

"Give me a fair relationship. If you want to mark me and let me bear children for you, you must marry me."

Hearing Ji Ran's words clearly, Ye Linghan A mocking smile appeared on his lips: "Love me so much?"

Ji Ran stared directly at him with dark eyes, the coldness in his eyes made Ye Linghan's smile disappear little by little.

"Thinking about me?" Ye Linghan gritted his teeth: "Ji Ran, I underestimated you!" "

If you force me to become pregnant, I have plenty of ways to get rid of the child. If you don't believe me, you can try."

Ji Ran knew Ye Yun Ping looked down on him, and it was impossible for him to agree to marry Ye Linghan.

He said that on purpose because he wanted Ye Linghan to back down despite the difficulties.

Sensing Ji Ran's intentions, Ye Linghan really wanted to crush him to death, his fists were clenched, and bloodthirsty coldness rolled in his eyes.

Meeting Ji Ran's firm and cold gaze, he knew that Ji Ran would really do that!

He couldn't understand how stubborn this person was.

I thought that Ji Ran had learned to behave in the past few days, but he didn't expect that he was holding back his energy and waiting here to embarrass himself.

Ye Linghan raised the corners of his lips and sneered: "Ji Ran, you want to marry me so much, it will make me feel that you still love me!"

"Whatever you say! I just don't want to be a mistress."

If he insists on being marked and forced to have a child, then he has to fight for a fair and aboveboard identity for himself and for the children he will give birth to in the future. He didn't want his child to be scolded as a bastard by being poked in the back.

Ye Linghan's face changed slightly, he stared at him, narrowed his eyes, and the surrounding air became more tense because of his changed face.

Ji Ran licked his dry lips, and met his gaze without fear, but the tile in his hand moved forward a little bit, and pressed against Ye Linghan's throat.

The tiles were sharp and sharp, almost piercing Ye Linghan's skin as soon as it touched it, and blood dripped out.

The pain made Ye Linghan's face even more ugly, and his fists were clenched.

"Ji Ran, you're really good!"

Ye Linghan almost squeezed these words out between his teeth, every word was stern.

He grabbed Ji Ran's hand and looked at the flickering blue light spot on his wrist.

This is where the gland is located.

Ye Linghan's expression changed several times, and finally he lowered his head and bit Ji Ran's wrist hard.

He used a lot of strength, .as if he wanted to bite off Ji Ran's wrist.

Ji Ran's face changed greatly due to the pain, and at the same time, the heat in his body gradually faded away.

Ye Linghan gave him a temporary mark.

Ji Ran's expression relaxed, knowing that he escaped a catastrophe today.

But next time, I don't know if I will be so lucky.

Ye Dashao, who has always been aloof and respected by others, was tricked for the first time, and it was whom he thought he could control. Ji Ran calculated, which made Ye Linghan very angry.

He narrowed his eyes, showing dangerous emotions in his eyes, like a bloodthirsty monster.

After releasing Ji Ran, he fell hard to the ground.

Ji Ran's arm hit the floor and it hurt a lot, but the smile on his face was extremely pleasant.

Ye Linghan stared at him for a long time, then turned around and strode away.

The loud knock of the door made Ji Ran heave a sigh of relief.

He lay down on the floor, looked up at the complicated ceiling, and smiled silently.

This time, he won!

Ye Linghan bit hard, and although he gave a temporary mark, a deep tooth mark was left on Ji Ran's wrist.

The servant came to stop the bleeding, and it took a whole roll of gauze to stop the bleeding from the wound.

Ji Ran's wound hurts, but his heart is very happy.

Seeing Ye Linghan deflated and angry, he felt the pleasure of revenge, very refreshing!

This night, Ji Ran slept soundly.

This was the most restful and comfortable night he had slept in recently.

Sometimes, if you go all out, you don't care if there is a tomorrow.

Those with bare feet are not afraid of those who wear shoes, but now he is really not afraid of Ye Linghan.

For a long time after that, Ye Linghan didn't return to the villa.

Ji Ran was happy and at ease, feeling that when Ye Linghan was not around, the sky became blue and beautiful.

When he woke up one morning, he found Ye Linghan sitting beside him, looking at him with a smile.

Seeing him wake up, Ye Linghan said: "Of course, come with me to a place."

Ye Linghan's tone was rare and gentle, and Ji Ran even caught a trace of tenderness in his words.

This kind of Ye Linghan was too abnormal, which made Ji Ran vigilant.

"Be good! Go wash and change clothes first."

Ye Linghan stretched out his hand and patted Ji Ran's face, "Don't make me say it again."

Ji Ran knew his temper.

After taking a shower and changing clothes, Ye Linghan took Ji Ran's hand and took him downstairs for breakfast.

The breakfast was very rich, and it was all Ji Ran's favorite food.

Ji Ran was amazed by Ye Linghan's special arrangement.

"Eat it!" Ye Linghan put a piece of bacon on the plate in front of Ji Ran, rare tenderness appeared in his dark eyes.

This is another convulsion! Ji Ran cursed in his heart, bowed his head to eat.

Ye Linghan's temperament is cloudy and cloudy, and Ji Ran has never encountered a situation where he was still laughing one moment and would be ready to attack the next second.

He felt that Ye Linghan might have fallen ill again today.

Therefore, Ji Ran ignored him and ate breakfast on his own.

After eating, Ye Linghan carried him to the back seat and sat side by side with him.

Ye Linghan didn't say where the destination was, and Ji Ran didn't ask, the two of them remained relatively silent along the way.

But when the car stopped, Ji Ran saw the building in front of him, and his eyes suddenly enlarged—

Ye Linghan leaned in front of him, leaned into his ear and asked, "Surprised?"

Ji Ran blinked. , and carefully looked at the vertical sign in front of him again to make sure that he read it correctly.

He turned his head slowly and looked at the man beside him: "You want to marry me?"

"Isn't this what you asked for?"

Ye Linghan touched his white and delicate face, smiled and said: "I have satisfied your request, and you should also fulfill your promise." Ji Ran's heart shook, and

he subconsciously broke away from Ye Linghan's hand. Full of resistance.

He said that getting married was just a tactic to delay the attack, because he knew that it was impossible for the Ye family to allow Ye Linghan to marry him.

But why did things not develop as he expected?

Ye Linghan brushed his fingers across his face that was tense because of being too shocked, and chuckled softly: "So surprised? Or do you never think about marrying me at all, but you are just playing with me?" Ji Ran's expression

made Ye Linghan knew that he had guessed right, he raised the corners of his mouth, a bloodthirsty smile appeared on his lips, and his eyes were also colored by the smile: "Ran Ran, you know! I have a bad temper! I am willing to marry you and I have already made a big compromise. Don't be shameless and challenge my patience repeatedly."

Ye Linghan stretched out his long arms and pulled Ji Ran into his arms forcefully.

Ji Ran slammed into his chest, a heart full of mixed feelings.

In this complicated emotion, he actually tasted a trace of sweetness and anticipation.

When he was eighteen years old, he met Ye Linghan and was attracted to him.

When the two confirmed their relationship, Ji Ran thought about marrying Ye Linghan one day.

He felt that the relationship between himself and Ye Linghan was real, and that one day they would be able to achieve a positive result and enter the palace of marriage.

Later, the two stumbled, parted and reunited, and made troubles like what they are today.

About the marriage, Ji Ran just said it casually that day, thinking about how long he could delay it, if it really couldn't be delayed, it could be regarded as planning a future for himself and his children.

But he never expected that the most unlikely thing he thought would happen, happened!

Ye Linghan really wants to get a marriage certificate with him!

Ji Ran's eyes trembled violently, and he struggled fiercely!

While scolding himself for being a bitch, he looked forward to it...

Ye Linghan didn't give him a chance to continue struggling, so Da Heng picked him up and strode into the Civil Affairs Bureau.

The director of the Civil Affairs Bureau waited here in advance, and when he saw Ye Linghan, he immediately stepped forward with a flattering smile: "Young Master Ye, you are here! Please come inside!" While speaking, the

director secretly glanced at the boy in Ye Linghan's arms Son.

It looks beautiful, delicate, and particularly outstanding.

But...how is it an Alpha?

Didn't it mean that Ye Linghan's fiancée is a very good and beautiful Omega?

What exactly is going on?

While the director was puzzled, Ye Linghan had already walked into the office with Ji Ran in his arms.

After regaining his senses, the director quickly walked in, laughed twice and started to go through the normal process.

"Young Master Ye, please provide the IDs of the two of you."

"I didn't bring any ID." Ji Ran's household registration book and ID card were at home and he didn't bring them out at all.

Ye Linghan took out two household registration books and two ID cards from the pocket of the windbreaker.

Facing Ji Ran's surprised gaze, Ye Linghan said: "Since I agreed to marry you, I will naturally prepare all the procedures." At

this moment, Ji Ran felt that he was not dreaming.

Ye Linghan really wants to marry him!

Those hatreds, the grievances that had been circling in his heart all this time, became insignificant at this moment.

It seems that Ye Linghan doesn't despise him as much as he imagined!

Ji Ran felt that he was cheap and was hurt again and again, but he still wavered.

He wanted a home so badly, a complete and wonderful home.

Now that Ye Linghan gave him what he wanted, Ji Ran really couldn't refuse.

The process of getting married is very simple, provide information, take photos, and after ten minutes, the two red books are ready.

The stencil of the Civil Affairs Bureau was stamped on the photo of the two of them, making Ji Ran's heart tremble violently.

He took the two marriage certificates, his fingers trembling uncontrollably.

Ye Linghan leaned over and leaned into his ear and said, "Ran Ran, let me mark you tonight!"

A/N- if only ye shao used his sharp brain to realize how much RanRan loves him literally!? why!!!! </3