Chapter 123 I Don't Allow You To Forget Me

Suisuishi's shocking cry of "Mom" stunned everyone present.

The barrage froze for a moment, and then frantically brushed up.

[What is the name of the little cutie? Ahhhhh! What did I hear? ]

[Who can tell me what happened to my mother? what happened? ]

[My brother is an A, how can he be a stepmother! ]

[The nightclub is really here for the masked brother. ]

[I seem to see adultery! ]

[Let me take it easy, my heart hurts right now. ]

[The two people I love the most have become a family. ]

[Nightclub Online continues. 】

【Sui Sui recognizes her mother online. 】

【Brothers fighting tigers, father and son soldiers in battle. 】

【Sui Sui: Dad, I fell in love with an uncle on the show. Nightclub: Dad chased him back to be your mother. Suisui: Good! 】

.......

_ . . . Y. Q. Z. W. 5. . . . C***O***M#言,,,情,,,Chinese,,,Internet live broadcast, Rong Cheng was the first to react.

He bent down, smiled and said to Sui Sui: "Little cutie, you like Teacher Yun so much! I also think Teacher Yun is very kind!" During the recent period,

Ye Linghan has often talked to Sui Sui about how he used to talk to Yun Yi A thing about love.

Naturally, love and hatred only talk about love, not hatred.

Influenced by his father, Yun Yi is called "Mom" and "Mom" every year at home.

Talking too much becomes a habit, and seeing Yun Yi today, he couldn't change it for a while, so he just called her mom.

Sui Sui was worried that Yun Yi would be angry and ignore him, when he heard Rong Cheng's words, he immediately said: "Uncle is as kind as my mother, I like uncle the most."

Rong Cheng's words were a relief for Suisui and Yun Yi. The director breathed a sigh of relief, and immediately said, "All the guests are here. Teachers, we are now grouping." The four amateur guests were taken aside by the class teacher, Sui

Sui Before leaving, he still looked at Yun Yi reluctantly. From the moment he entered the door until now, he hadn't even looked at his father.

The barrage went crazy again.

[This child really came to recognize his mother! ]

[With uncle, dad won't want it anymore! ]

[Yeclub, if you don't take action, your son will be abducted. ]

[Mask brother, do you need a giant baby? I can! ]

[I called Dad first! ]

[Upstairs, you guys are really shameless. right! Daddy Yunyi! ]

[You are thinking about recognizing your father, and I am thinking about who will get on and who will get off. 】

【Up and down is not a problem. One day per person, drawing lots on weekends. ]

[Take my big knife and come here to shave Xiu'er's head. 】

......

The live broadcast began to group, this time the group is more special for the children to do the task to select the guests.

A row of checkpoints has been set up in the outdoor venue of the kindergarten, and the children with the shortest time will have the right to choose the guests first.

Considering the difference in physical strength between boys and girls, the two girls add five seconds to the duration.

After listening to the rules of the game clearly, Sui Sui clenched his small fists, his expression full of eagerness to try.

He must be in a group with his uncle, no, it's his mother.

No one can rob his mother from him.

Ye Linghan looked at his son, turned his head and asked Yun Yi beside him: "Baby, do you think he will choose you or me?"

That "baby" made Yun Yi feel extremely ear-piercing, he directly ignored Ye Linghan's question, walked up to Zuo Youze and said, "The little spy from the opponent's family is here again! You wish for luck." Zuo

You Ze wept with a sad face: "I want to struggle."

Yun Yi smiled slightly, that smile was sly, like a cunning fox: "Fate said: No, you don't want to!"

Zuo Youze said: "Brother Yi, don't bring me a You're like this! You don't even love me!"

"Don't I love you? No way!"

Yun Yi wore a mask, but his eyes were curled up to obviously smile.

Seeing him chatting intimately with Zuo Youze, Ye Linghan felt terribly overwhelmed.

How could he bear his wife flirting with other men in front of him?

Ye Linghan walked over, grabbed Yun Yi's arm, and pulled him in front of him: "I will do the task later, we are a team."

Yun Yi broke away from his hand: "Night clubs, people all over the country are watching. Please You respect yourself!"

"Why do I respect myself?" Ye Linghan said in a deep voice, "What's wrong with me? I've been showing favors to you, can't you see it?" Yun Yi said lightly: "You don't

need Be kind to me, we are not familiar after all."

That sentence "We are not familiar" completely angered Ye Linghan.

He was not a good-tempered person, but he always showed rare patience when facing Yun Yi.

But now Yun Yi pretends not to know him, and still treats him so indifferently. After the grievances and losses in my heart accumulate to a certain extent, they will completely erupt at a certain point.

"What are you talking about? We are not familiar? We even had a child, and you said we are not familiar."

Ye Linghan grabbed Yun Yi's wrist: "Listen clearly, I will not allow you to forget me."

" Ye Linghan—" Yun Yi scolded sharply, his voice cold and deep.

The two looked at each other not to be outdone, their intense eyes collided in the air, and a dangerous breath flowed in the air.

Seeing that the situation was not right, Zuo Youze and Rong Cheng pulled the other to separate them.

Rong Cheng reminded in a low voice: "Mr. Yun, I'm recording a program now."

Fortunately, when Ye Linghan and Yun Yi were talking, the host seat was facing the four amateur children who were competing. Seeing that the momentum was wrong, the director never asked to switch shots.

Zuo Youze held Yun Yi's shoulders and pulled him behind him.

He stared at Ye Linghan, with anger in his eyes: "Ye Linghan, don't bully others too much. You really think that the capital is your world, and you can do whatever you want?" What Ye Linghan said just now

, Zuo Youze felt that he just regarded Yun Yi as his deceased wife. Even being able to say something like "we even gave birth to a child" shows that Ye Linghan's spirit is not normal now.

If you want to go crazy, find a place where no one is around and go crazy, don't come to harm his Brother Yi.

"Get your dirty hands away." Ye Linghan stared at Zuo Youze's hand that was supporting Yun Yi, wishing to see a big hole in his hand.

"Who are you?" Zuo Youze sneered, deliberately annoyed him, and put his arms around Yun Yi's shoulders: "When Brother Yi and I met, you didn't know where you were lying around!" Ye Linghan did

n't Talk nonsense with him, and go directly to break his wrist.

As soon as Zuo Youze grasped his hand, the atmosphere between the two was tense.

"Yuze!" Yun Yi looked at Zuo Youze with a sullen face: "Don't mess around! Nightclubs don't care about reputation, but we still care about it."

Zuo Youze let go of his hand, pushed it aside, and said obediently: "Brother Yi, I was wrong! I will never haggle over every detail with a mad dog again."

Ye Linghan gritted his teeth, and made a secret note to Zuo Youze in his heart.

The swarm of flies around his wife is so annoying that they must be crushed to death one by one.

The director ran over and begged for mercy: "Nightclub, calm down. People all over the country are watching!" "

If people all over the country don't watch, I won't be on this show."

Ye Linghan copied it in his pocket with one hand, his expression revealing. With a domineering air: "I'm leaving the word here, I'm on this show because of Yun Yi. If you dare to replace him, replace me, and you will stop messing around in Kyoto in the future." The director stretched his

legs I'm shaking, I really want to kneel down to this master.

Zuo Youze clenched his fists and rattled, "Ye Linghan, you—"

Yun Yi pressed his arm to prevent him from punching someone.

"Yeclub, it's not that I haven't seen a man

before. I'm really not interested in you." Yun Yi called the company with his mobile phone in front of Ye Linghan, and said to the propaganda department: "Send a copy of my Make a single announcement and clarify."

As for what to clarify, everyone present is clear.

Yun Yi looked at Ye Linghan with only indifference and disgust in his eyes, no love like before.

Ye Linghan felt pain in his heart, he really wanted to take Yun Yi back and hide him, without anyone seeing him.

He didn't believe that Yun Yi could still be indifferent to him during the day and night together.

But after losing, he knew how much he loved this person.

Ye Linghan didn't dare, he was really scared.

Ye Linghan's sad eyes were shining on his back, which made Yun Yi feel very uncomfortable. He deliberately ignored that strange emotion, stood far away from Ye Linghan, and gave him even a look.

The atmosphere is getting weirder and weirder now, no one can afford to offend the four giant Buddhas, the director said that it is too difficult for him.

Fortunately, the competition for the amateur kids is over, and the rankings will be ranked.

First place every year.

Kiki came second.

Pudding third.

Han Han ranked fourth.

Suisui has the priority to choose, so he walked up to Yun Yi without hesitation, took his hand and said, "Uncle, how about a team?"

If there was no conflict just now, Yun Yi would definitely choose Suisui.

But Ye Linghan's words and the possessiveness in his eyes made Yun Yi feel extremely uncomfortable.

He rejected Sui Sui's request: "Sui Sui, I think you and your father are more suitable."

Sui Sui's eyes were full of disappointment, he held Yun Yi's hand tightly but refused to let go.

If it was the past, once Sui Sui showed such an expression, Yun Yi would be reluctant to reject him.

But this time, he glanced over his head and ignored Sui Sui**Y**Q**Z**W**5**C**O**M**.

Although Sui Sui is only four years old, he is very smart.

Yun Yi didn't come to him recently, so he knew that his mother didn't like him.

Sui Sui finally let go of Yun Yi's hand and walked towards Ye Linghan.

"Dad, let's be a team!"

He had a listless expression, but stood beside Ye Linghan and didn't hold his hand.

Although Yun Yi didn't look at Sui Sui, his mood was being led away by him, and he couldn't really calm down at all.

Suisui's sad expression kept lingering in front of his eyes, Yun Yi felt the pain in his heart, which made him want to hold Suisui in his arms and comfort him softly.

Standing beside Yun Yi, Rong Cheng saw his frowning and painful eyes, so he hurriedly asked: "Mr. Yun, are you okay? Is there something wrong?"

Yun Yi realized his gaffe and adjusted his emotions: "I It's okay!"

Rong Cheng looked at him with increasingly complicated eyes.

This is Ji Ran, he's sure of it. But why is it so strange?

Emotions, eyes, demeanor, why are they different from before?

What exactly is going on?

Seeing that the camera was not looking at them, Sui Sui was in a low mood. Ye Linghan rubbed Sui Sui's hair and said in a low voice, "Didn't you get discouraged so soon? Didn't you say you were going to take mom home?" "But

mom Don't remember me! He doesn't like me!"

Sui Sui said, his eyes were red.

Ye Linghan felt very uncomfortable.

He never expected that when he saw Ji Ran again, he would no longer remember them.

Ji Ran loved this child so much!

Why do you forget all about Sui Sui now?