Chapter 169 Dying

Rong Cheng couldn't wait for Yun Yi, and when he brought his bodyguards to break open the gate of the villa, he saw Ye Linghan lying beside the sofa with blood on his lips.

Yun Yi's face was covered with a black cloth, his hands and feet were tied, his expression could not be seen, and he quietly leaned against the back of the sofa.

Rong Cheng rushed over and lifted the black cloth, and found that he was breathing evenly, so he was relieved.

He untied Yun Yi, gently patted his cheek and called: "Senior—"

No one answered him, Yun Yi passed out.

Rong Cheng rushed out of the villa with Yun Yi in his arms, Zhou Xin rushed over after hearing the movement and saw this scene.

He thumped in his heart,

it's over, the nightclub made another mistake! How can I get Shao Yun back this time?

The young master Sui Sui is about to face a broken family.

Nightclub! You are so confused!

Zhou Xin stomped his feet in grief. He stepped into the hall and smelled a strong smell of blood.

You won't be using the knife again, will you?

Zhou Xin walked a few steps quickly, and was stunned when he saw Ye Linghan lying unconscious on the ground.

Ye Linghan's appearance was really frightening, his face was covered with blood, and there was also a large pool of blood beside him, the crimson color looked shocking.

"Nightclub!"

Zhou Xin exclaimed **Y_Q_Z_W_5_C_O_M**, rushing over to check Ye Linghan's injuries.

It looks like there is no trauma, but why vomit so much blood?

The suitcase he had brought was open and empty of injections.

Zhou Xin was terrified, he immediately dialed the emergency number and rushed Ye Linghan to the hospital.

Yun Yi was in a coma for a long time, and the doctor said that he fainted due to excessive stimulation.

Rong Cheng was so anxious that he stayed by his side all the time.

The situation in the villa was too tragic, Ye Linghan was covered in blood, and his life and death were unknown at the time.

What the hell happened?

Could it be that Yun Yi did something to Ye Linghan in his excitement?

Rong Cheng ordered his assistant to check Ye Linghan's situation.

If Ye Linghan's life was in danger, he had to think of countermeasures in advance to help Yun Yi get away with it.

An hour later, the assistant replied: "Young Master Rong, Ye Linghan is not in good condition and is being rescued in the hospital." "What's going on?"

Rong Cheng asked solemnly, "Where is the specific injury?" "

There is no external injury, but it is being rescued. Not optimistic. The doctor has issued a critical illness notice."

The assistant's tone was serious, which made Rong Cheng's face extremely ugly: "Go and check again, check clearly."

Hanging up the phone, Rong Cheng returned to the bedroom, wanting to ask Yun Yi carefully after he wakes up. Ask him about the situation at the time.

"Ye Linghan——"

a whisper stopped Rong Cheng's footsteps, making his expression a little dazed.

"Ye Linghan—"

There was another whisper, clearer than the previous one.

Rong Cheng suddenly looked at the bedside, the voice came from Yun Yi.

Yun Yi still closed his eyes and didn't wake up. His brows were tightly frowned, his expression was very sad, and his pale lips couldn't stop raving: "Ye Linghan—" "Ye Linghan—" "

Ye

Linghan—— "

His voice sounded sad and sad, and he called Ye Linghan's name from beginning to end. Bao Bao Rong

Rongcheng clenched his fists tightly, his handsome face twisted and deformed.

His eyes were bursting with anger, his chest hurt as if it was about to burst, a voice shouted from the bottom of his heart:

Why?

Why can't Yun Yi forget Ye Linghan?

Every time when he thought he was about to succeed, Ye Linghan would suddenly appear and stand in front of him and Yun Yi.

The phone rang, and Rong Cheng gradually calmed down. He walked out of the bedroom and pressed the call button: "Speak!" The

assistant said: "Young Master Rong, we found it! Ye Linghan injected a synthetic agent and another drug. The drug and His body is strongly repulsed, and the doctor is trying to rescue him, saying that he might die if he can't survive tonight."

Rong Cheng thought of the empty needle tube on the villa floor, he thought that Ye Linghan had injected Yun Yi with an injection, and wanted to be tough Keep Yun Yi by your side.

Unexpectedly, it was Ye Linghan who injected the injection himself.

What exactly does Ye Linghan want to do?

Isn't it too much to use one's own life to win sympathy?

What if you lose your life because of this?

Is such a sacrifice worth it?

The assistant didn't wait for his response, and asked: "Master Rong, do you need to investigate again?" "

Send someone to watch at the hospital and report any situation."

Rong Cheng hung up the phone after finishing speaking.

Returning to the bedroom again, Yun Yi didn't babble anymore, but he didn't sleep well.

He seemed to be dreaming, his brows were tightly furrowed, and his eyelashes were trembling violently.

Rong Cheng was about to comfort him, when Yun Yi suddenly called out: "Ye Linghan—"

He woke up with a start!

That mournful cry seemed to come from the depths of his soul, every word made Rong Cheng's heart ache.

"Senior, how are you?"

He suppressed his unwillingness, sat on the edge of the bed, and looked at Yun Yi who had opened his eyes with concern.

"Ye Linghan!" Yun Yi grabbed Rong Cheng's hand: "Where's Ye Linghan? How is he?"

"Senior, you..." Rong Cheng looked at him hesitantly, a little aggrieved and helpless in his eyes.

Yun Yi reacted suddenly, he was too excited.

"I..."

What happened in the villa made him despair even more than a nightmare.

He didn't see what happened to Ye Linghan in the end, but just thinking about it, he knew that there were so many needles. . . . Y. Q. Z. W. 5. . . . C***O***M#言,,,情,,,Chinese,,,Is it safe if the net agent hits the body?

Yun Yi asked eagerly: "Rong Cheng, how is Ye Linghan?"

Rong Cheng said, "He's fine."

"It's fine?" Yun Yi looked at him in shock: "Why is it fine? He injected himself with synthetic How could he be fine?"

"Senior, are you sure he injected himself with these two injections?"

Yun Yi was taken aback by Rong Cheng's words.

He's not sure!

He just felt that the color of the syringe and the liquid was the same as before, and he didn't know what the medicine inside was for.

Seeing Yun Yi's hesitation, a strange light flashed in Rong Cheng's eyes. He lowered his eyes and held Yun Yi's hand: "Senior, you are too kind. Ye Linghan is using your kindness to win sympathy. You can Don't be fooled by him."

Yun Yi carefully recalled what happened in the villa, he felt that Ye Linghan didn't lie to him.

"Ye Linghan is really okay?"

"Of course it's okay!" Rong Cheng said, "If something happened, it would have spread. If you are worried, you can ask Uncle Yun to send someone to investigate again." "

If you are worried" this sentence Poking Yun Yi's eagerness to hide his emotions, he said in a panic, "I'm not worried, he's all to blame." Rong

Cheng's heart was chilled by Yun Yi's reaction, he could feel that Yun Yi still cared about Ye Linghan.

If he knew that Ye Linghan's life was in danger, he might be shaken!

Never let him know.

Rong Cheng's eyes narrowed slightly, and his eyes were dark and unclear: "Senior, if Ye Linghan really injected the synthetic agent, would you forgive him?"

Yun Yi's eyes shook, and he lost his voice for a moment.

Will you forgive Ye Linghan?

Those things that have been experienced before are engraved in the depths of memory like a brand, and as long as I think about it, I will be overwhelmed with pain.

All these pains were brought to him by Ye Linghan, and he would never forget them.

When he saw Ye Linghan, he would think of the past, and he couldn't get along with him peacefully.

It is even more impossible to rebuild the old one.

Yun Yi said: "I won't forgive him!"

Rong Cheng seemed relieved, and said in a low voice: "That's good."

Rong Cheng's voice was too low for Yun Yi to hear clearly, he asked: "What did you say? "

Rong Cheng raised his eyes to look at him, and said warmly: "No matter what decision you make, I will support it. But Ye Linghan is really not worthy of forgiveness!"

Yun Yi pursed his lips and remained silent, but his mood was very complicated.

Rong Cheng caught the emotion in Yun Yi's eyes, and clenched his fingers on his side: "Sui Sui came to see you just now, the little guy is very worried." "How is

Sui Sui?" Yun Yi felt very guilty. Time was so chaotic that he ignored Sui Sui.

"Sui Sui is fine, just worried about you." Rong Cheng said softly, "The little guy is very sensible. But if this goes on, it will still affect the child's emotions. He is actually very smart and sensitive, and he seems to be aware of something. He has been a little silent recently "

Yun Yi's heart was twisted like a knife, and his distress was terribly painful: "It's my fault, I failed to provide him with a good growth environment."

Recently, he has been entangled with Ye Linghan, hospitalized and sued, even if Without clearly telling Suisui, Xiao Naibao probably knew what happened.

"Senior, when the lawsuit is over, we will take Suisui back to Yunlai Country to stabilize our life."

Rong Cheng held Yun Yi's hand tightly: "I will take good care of you and Suisui, and everything will start again."

Really. Can I start over?

Ye Linghan's face and his sad eyes appeared before Yun Yi's eyes.

There was a sharp **Y**Q**Z**W**5**C**O**M** sharp stabbing pain in his heart, making his eyes sore.

Yun Yi glanced over his head, pursed his thin lips into a line, and tried his best to endure the strange emotions in his heart.

Mingxi learned about this, and came to visit Yunyi after the announcement.

Yun Yi's body has recovered, and he took Sui Sui to the playground to play.

When Ming Xi came back, he ran away and found that Yun Song was not there.

Hearing from the servant that Rong Cheng was in the villa, Ming Xi wanted to ask him about Yun Yi's situation, so he walked towards the terrace.

As soon as I walked to the door of the terrace, I heard voices talking.

Rong Cheng was talking with his assistant, Ming Xi had already walked to the door, he stopped and planned to leave.

But the content of the conversation stopped him.

"Ye Linghan is still in the hospital?"

"People from the Ye family have invited a medical expert team from abroad to consult. I guess... the situation is not very optimistic." "Has the

news spread?"

"The Ye family Of course, I dare not spread the news. If something happens to Ye Linghan, the Ye's Group's stock price will definitely plummet. Except for Ye Linghan, no one in the Ye family can support Ye's and so many companies under it. Now that the Ye family has no leader, It's going to be a mess!"

"Always pay attention, and we must suppress the news."

"Rong Shao, if Ye Linghan really has an accident, this matter cannot be suppressed. Yun Shao, he will know sooner or later!"

"How long it can last, at least after the engagement banquet."

"I know! It's just...Yun Song may know first. President Yi Xun is always paying attention to Ye Linghan's news "

"Let me tell the president, you guys are

optimistic about Yun Yi." Hearing this, Mingxi frowned suspiciously, what happened to Ye Linghan? Why did you suddenly become critically ill?

Although Rong Cheng made it a bit unkind to hide it from Yun Yi, Ming Xi also felt that it was best not to let Yun Yi know.

Yun Yi is going to get engaged to Rong Cheng soon, so it's better not to cause any complications.

While Mingxi lowered his head in thought, the conversation on the terrace continued:

"Young Master Rong, there is one more thing... Zuo Youze is investigating the kidnapping of Mingxi that day."

"Zuo Youze? How could he Know that Mingxi was kidnapped?"

"It was Zuo Youze who took Mingxi away that day." "

Then does he know who kidnapped Mingxi?"

"Zuo Youze hasn't found out yet, but his subordinates have a strong relationship Net, I am afraid that we will know about us soon..."

"Send someone to clean up those kidnappers, and clean up the monitoring. Zuo Youze must watch over there."

"Young Master Rong, I see, I'll make arrangements

right away." Ming Xi was shocked by these words, but he reacted quickly and walked out of the villa quickly.

He got in the nanny car and called Zuo Youze: "Zuo Youze, I have something to tell you. Let's find a place to meet." Both the

assistant and the driver are there, Ming Xi can't speak clearly, he wants to meet Talk to Zuo Youze.

"Ming Xiaoxi, have you changed your mind? Do you want to fall into the arms of the Lord?"

Zuo Youze laughed and teased, with a brisk tone.

Mingxi didn't have time to joke with him, "Don't talk nonsense! I have something very important to see you."

Hearing the seriousness in Mingxi's tone, Zuo Youze said seriously: "I'll have an announcement later, if it's convenient for you to come to the studio to find me."

Mingxi said: "Give me the address, I'll go there now."

Zuo Youze Send the address to his mobile phone.

After Rong Cheng and his assistant finished talking, they came out of the balcony and bumped into the servant head-on.

The servant was holding a teacup and pastries and fruits.

Rong Cheng asked: "Is there any guest coming?"

The servant said: "Young Master Ming is back. Didn't you see him? He said he went upstairs to find you."

Rong Cheng frowned: "When did he come? "

"It's been a while since I've been back." Rong Cheng's face became extremely ugly after the servant finished speaking.

"You asked him to come to the terrace?"

The servant said cautiously: "Yes... yes! Didn't you see him?"

Rong Cheng's eyes darkened, "You go down first!"

The servant carried the meal disc away.

Rong Cheng looked at the assistant: "Send someone to keep an eye on Ming Xi, and bring him back as soon as possible. Don't let him go to find Yun Yi." The

assistant nodded: "Young Master Rong, I'll arrange someone to find Ming Xi."