Chapter 6 Can I Change Back to Alpha?

Biting the tip of his tongue hard, the intense pain restored Ji Ran's mind to clarity for a short time.

Taking this opportunity, fly forward.

A flying kick, knocking down an Alpha in front of him blocking his way.

The surrounding Alphas and Betas didn't expect him to be so powerful as an Omega, and while distracted, Ji Ran had already torn a hole in the encirclement.

He jumped up and opened the door of the car parked on the side of the road.

Ji Ran pulled out the people inside and seized the cab.

Start the car, and the car flies away.

Alpha and Beta behind them waved their fists in frustration. From the rearview mirror, Ji Ran saw that they were left far behind.

Taking a deep breath, Ji Ran temporarily relaxed.

The hot flow in the tarsal bones followed like a shadow, and the eyes became more and more blurred, and the clamoring desire in the body almost broke through all reason.

Ji Ran swallowed hard, and licked his dry lips.

He stepped on the accelerator hard, and the car rushed forward like an arrow off the string.

He is an Alpha cannot be marked by anyone!

Absolutely not!

Along the way, the smell of pheromones emanating from Ji Ran's body attracted many Alphas and Betas.

Relying on his strong willpower and fighting power, he managed to get rid of those people and arrived at a clinic.

Ji Ran pushed open the door of the office, completely unable to hold on.

His eyes darkened, and he fell down...

One hand held him steadily, and the man's anxious voice rang in his ears: "Ji Ran, what's wrong with you?"

"Brother Sheng... I'm in heat!"

Ji Ran tightly grasped Sheng Weiqing's arm, panting, "Help me! Give me the inhibitor injection."

Sheng Weiqing was an Alpha. When Ji Ran entered the door, he already smelled the strong and rich pheromone smell on his body.

As an Alpha out of instinct, Sheng Weiqing wanted to mark him.

"Ji Ran...I..."

Sheng Weiqing's breath became disordered, and his eyes turned blood red.

Ji Ran raised his head, his misty eyes were full of pleading.

Meeting such a pair of eyes, Sheng Weiqing was pulled back rationally.

What the hell is he thinking?

This is Ji Ran, his best friend!

Sheng Weiqing clenched his fists hard to stabilize his frantic heartbeat.

Quickly let go of Ji Ran, went to the drawer to take out the inhibitor, and stuck the syringe into Ji Ran's arm.

As a doctor, I often have to inject inhibitors into Omega that is about to go into heat. This kind of work is already handy for Sheng Weiqing, but in the face of Ji Ran and his seductive information, Sheng Weiqing's mind will still be affected.

It's strange, Ji Ran's pheromone is stronger than any Omega, and it's also more confusing.

However, what puzzled Sheng Weiqing even more was that Ji Ran was clearly an Alpha, how could he suddenly become an Omega?

Ten minutes later, Ji Ran returned to normal.

He was curled up, sweat beaded on his forehead.

The rosy cheeks slowly returned to their original fairness.

Sheng Weiqing squatted in front of him, and asked worriedly: "Ah Ran, why did you suddenly get a heat?"

"I..."

Ji Ran was a little embarrassed.

Thinking of him as an Alpha, he has now turned into an Omega who can be in heat anytime, anywhere.

Seeing Ji Ran's taboo, Sheng Weiqing said softly: "Can you talk to me? Maybe I can help you."

Sheng Weiqing opened a clinic, which is specially aimed at relieving Omega's discomfort during estrus and pregnancy. He even participated in the research of the scientific research institute, and wanted to develop an inhibitor that could suppress Omega's estrus for a long time.

Ji Ran and Sheng Weiqing grew up together, and they have a close relationship.

Without much hesitation, Ji Ran told Sheng Weiqing what happened recently: "Brother Sheng, can I still change back to Alpha?"