Chapter 181 Did the nightclub lose face today? No

When Ye Linghan held the press conference, Yun Yi was having a meeting at the company.

He is not feeling well recently, and he plans to rest at home for a period of time after he arranges his official duties.

After coming out of the conference room, the assistant was already waiting at the door, "Young Master Yun, this..."

The assistant stammered, because what Ye Linghan said at the press conference was a bit hot, and it was not convenient for him to repeat it all.

Yun Yi looked at him with lame eyebrows: "What happened?"

The assistant turned on the IPAD: "You should watch it yourself!"

Yun Yi saw the live broadcast of the press conference, Ye Linghan was wearing a black suit, and his hair was combed meticulously . Not to mention, he's pretty handsome.

He coughed lightly, concentrating his mind.

Ye Linghan on the screen suddenly stood up, walked to the center of the rostrum, and knelt down on one knee facing the camera.

He took out something from his pocket, opened it, held it up and said, "Yun Yi, marry me!"

Yun Yi: "..."

This bastard!

The reporter was probably shocked, and it took several seconds to react.

Reporter: [Nightclub, are you forcing a marriage? 】

Ye Linghan: 【You are blind! I am proposing! 】

Reporter: 【You proposed in front of a national audience, because you were afraid that Young Master Yun would not agree? 】

Ye Linghan:【Aren't you talking nonsense? If he agrees, will I still hold a press conference today? I have already gone to get a certificate with him! 】

Reporter: 【Aren't you afraid that Young Master Yun will disagree? 】

Ye Linghan: 【If I'm not afraid, can I use this method? Cut first and play later, do you know? 】

The reporter was attacked three times in a row, and he had nothing to say.

Ye Linghan cleared his throat, and said sincerely: [Yun Yi, marry me! From now on, if you let me sleep in the corridor, I will never sleep on the floor, and if you let me get out, I will never crawl out. I take your words as an imperial decree, and there will be absolutely no disobedience. 】

Reporter: 【Nightclub, you need an equal love. Marriage is equal. 】

Ye Linghan: 【You know what! I do! That's all I want! I am happy no matter how Yun Yi treats me! 】

Reporter: 【......】

Yun Yi couldn't stand it any longer, so he threw the IPAD***Y***Q***Z***W***5***C***O ***M#言&&&情#中文&&&& Net to the assistant, said with a sullen face: "Why did the video explode? Notify the media to delete the block." The assistant said in embarrassment: "Live broadcast!

Now the people in the entire Kyoto know about it. Weibo Bo is paralyzed."

Yun Yi gritted his teeth: "Ye Linghan, this bastard, is simply too shameless."

The assistant nodded: "It's really shameless, but it's enough to show that Ye always really loves you."

Yun Yi's eyes darkened: "How much favor does he give you?"

Assistant: "He has a conscience, he didn't give you a penny. These words are from the heart, so don't blame the nightclub, he is actually quite pitiful." We have children, and even a

child The names are not mixed up.

Nightclubs are probably the humblest of Alphas.

Since then, the number one Alpha in Longxi Continent has a new title: the most humble Alpha.

Back in the office, Yun Yi called Ye Linghan.

Ye Linghan answered almost instantly, and Yun Yi couldn't speak. He first expressed his attitude: "Honey, I'll sleep outside the door tonight."

Yun Yi smiled angrily: "Ye Linghan, you are really capable. I let you What did you say at the press conference?"

Ye Linghan said obediently: "My wife asked me to say that I am single."

Yun Yi said in a deep voice: "Then you said it?"

Ye Linghan immediately said: "I said it! That's what I said at the time: I'm single!]

"You are single, why are you..."

Yun Yi didn't have the nerve to say the word "marriage proposal": "One thing in person, one thing behind another, what do you mean? Are you kidding me?

Ye Linghan hurriedly explained: "Honey, don't be angry, you have a baby in your stomach. Listen to me! I really can't declare that I am single. I have a wife and a child now, how can I pretend to be single out of conscience? I propose to you in front of the national audience, and I am serious. I want to marry you, can you accept my proposal?"

Hearing Ye Linghan's begging voice, Yun Yi almost agreed.

He still made up his mind and refused, "I don't accept it."

Yun Yi was shaken for a moment, but he still couldn't fully trust Ye Linghan.

The experience of getting married last time was not good, and he still dare not try to enter the palace of marriage again.

If he and Ye Linghan were not married and there was a real relationship crisis, he could still leave.

On the other side of the phone, Ye Linghan was silent for a long time, when Yun Yi thought he would hang up the phone angrily, the man suddenly said: "Yun Yi, I know what you are thinking, you still can't trust me, I can understand that. My public proposal today is not to force you to marry me. I am telling the people of the whole country that you, Yun Yi, belong to me, Ye Linghan. Even if we are not married, you are still my wife, and you also gave birth to a child for me. Marriage is your freedom, I won't force you, I can wait until the day you are willing to marry me."

Yun Yi's heart was burning hot, at this moment, he suddenly felt that he was too harsh on Ye Linghan.

"I will let the people of the whole country supervise me, and let them all see how I love you."

Ye Linghan's sonorous and forceful words made Yun Yi's eyes turn red, and his throat was full of surging emotions, which kept him in a good mood for a long time Can't be calm.

Just when Yun Yi was about to say something, to explain, Ye Linghan said again: "Then wife, when will you marry me?

" I can't mobilize it no matter what.

Ye Linghan has this kind of ability, which can move him and make him angry.

Yun Yi said in a deep voice, "Wait for the child to go to kindergarten."

Ye Linghan said happily: "Sui Sui has already gone to kindergarten. Can we go to get the certificate tomorrow?" "

This is in my stomach."

After Yun Yi finished speaking, he hung up the phone .

He rubbed his sore eyebrows and couldn't help laughing.

This dog man in the family really makes people love and hate.

That night, the nightclub slept in the corridor again, but this time Ye Linghan came prepared.

He opened a room on the live broadcast platform, and not long after it went online, half a million people watched it online.

That press conference turned Ye Linghan into the humblest Alpha, so it was naturally a topic of its own.

After the live broadcast started, Ye Linghan commanded the housekeeper: "Come here on a shelf, I'm going to chat with netizens all night tonight." The housekeeper

whispered: "Mr. Ye, you should go to bed!

"

He stopped talking, and said in his heart: You are playing tricks to die. In a fit of anger, Young Master Yun will absolutely let you sleep outside the door.

Seeing that he was not moving, Ye Linghan urged, "What are you still doing? Go get a brace."

The butler sighed, and ran to get him a brace.

Ye Linghan ordered another pot of tea and a blanket.

He sat on the ground and started the first live broadcast in his life.

While he was making preparations, the number of people in the live broadcast room had soared to almost three million, and the barrage was flying up:

[(bleary-eyed) Nightclub, why haven't you slept yet? If you lose your good looks, what capital do you have for your little brother to marry you? 】

【Did the forced marriage in the nightclub succeed today? No! 】

【Humble nightclub proposes online! 】

【Nightclub, where are you sitting? Aisle at home? 】

Ye Linghan adjusted the position of the phone, and said into the earphone microphone: 【My hallway! ]

[Nightclub, are you sleeping in the hallway again? 】

Ye Linghan: 【Look at your fuss! Is it news that I sleep in the hallway? ]

[Extra number! Extra! The nightclub was kicked out of the room by the little brother again! ]

[Yes and again...]

[Nightclub, do you still **Y**Q**Z**W**5**C**O**M** remember to be the first How many times? ]

[Sleeping in the corridor is only the first time, and there will be no last time! ]

[Nightclub, knock on the door! Let Yun Shao open the door for you! This is not good, I dare to shut you out of the house if you are not married, but if you are married, you are not allowed to sleep outside? 】

Ye Linghan: 【It's a bit cold outside, my baby can't bear it. ]

Barrage laughing, hhhhhhh...

[Nightclub, what time did you live until? ]

Ye Linghan: [All night! Let me tell you how Yun Yi and I met? You all know he's good-looking, don't you? I just fell in love with him at first sight...]

Ye Linghan talked about his love history with Yun Yi for more than half an hour, drank a pot of tea, and ate two pieces of pastries.

[All love at first sight is love at first sight. ]

[ So romantic! ]

[What a beautiful love! 】

......

Ye Linghan was talking vigorously when **Y_Q_Z_W_5_C_O_M** the door of the next room opened -

a pillow was thrown out from inside, followed by Yun Yi's low voice: "Go downstairs and live broadcast."

"Okay!" Ye Linghan caught it Hug the pillow and instruct the butler to pack up the things.

The barrage went crazy...

[hhhhhh, I'm sorry, I laughed! 】

【The 'okay' from the nightclub is full of desire to survive. ]

[Nightclub, you are the number one Alpha in Longxi Continent! (Angrily indisputable)]

[The nightclub turns into a cowardly nightclub in seconds! ]

[I really didn't expect that! One day Omega will be able to ride on Alpha's head and dominate. 】

【Yun Shao really gave Omega a face! Yun Shao is my idol! 】

【Who said that Omega must submit to Alpha, as long as it is strong enough, Alpha will also bow to Omega. 】

......

The housekeeper helped Ye Linghan pack up his things and put the equipment in the lobby on the first floor.

Ye Linghan was sitting on the sofa, drinking tea while answering questions from netizens: 【Yun Yi, he rejected my marriage proposal! I'm not sad really! ]

[You're right, I'm trying to force a smile. 】

【I'm waiting! What else can I do? But my baby said that she will marry me when the child is in kindergarten. That is four years, I can wait. ]

[Of course it's the one in the stomach...]

[I'm really pregnant! ]

[I did go to the hospital that day and had an examination. The baby is healthy. ]

[Alas! I've got kids and I haven't been straightened up yet...not pathetic, really! I blame myself for doing it in the first place! I deserve it! 】

[I advise you in front of the screen to be nice to the one you love. Not everyone can choose to forgive you after you hurt him! Be sure to recognize your own heart! Especially Alpha, you are really not a superior existence. All people, regardless of gender, are equal. Although Omega is not as strong and physically fit as Alpha, they are excellent. Gender does not determine status...]

That night, Ye Linghan really broadcasted live all night. Netizens were originally watching the fun and eating melons, but in the end they were all attracted by Ye Linghan's remarks.

Some media specially issued a press release, and the national media also reported this incident, which set off a wave of enthusiasm, and Ye Linghan was sought after by countless Omega.

Omega's status is low, because they go into heat every week, and they need to rely on Alpha to survive the heat period. Once they are marked, they will be completely controlled by Alpha. Many Alphas think that Omega is a lowly existence, and they don't cherish and value them enough. Ye Linghan's voice had a great impact on Omega's social status. National laws were later amended, and Omega's status was elevated.

However, this is all for later.

Because of this live broadcast, Ye Linghan was kicked out of the house by Yun Yi.

He was still holding his mobile phone and did not quit the live broadcast.

Some netizens said: [Nightclub, this seems to be your villa! Yun Yi has no right to drive you out! 】

Ye Linghan suddenly realized: 【That's right! This is my villa! If you don't tell me, I will forget! I turned around and asked Zhou Xin to transfer the ownership of the villa to Yun Yi, so that I could be kicked out of the house! 】

Netizen: 【......】

Did the nightclub lose face today? No!