Chapter 41 Only He Doesn't Want, Ji Ran Has No Right to Say Leave

What are you asking for?

Ye Linghan couldn't figure it out, and he didn't want to think about it.

From the moment he saw Ji Ran, he knew that this person was his!

Only he doesn't want it, Ji Ran has no right to say leave!

"Ye Linghan...I don't have any nostalgia for you!"

Ji Ran's voice was weak, but his tone was firm, and a stubborn light flashed in those eyes that had always been dull and empty at this moment.

Ye Linghan was so shocked that he took a step back and clenched his fists tightly.

Even if a corpse is left behind, he won't let it go!

"Send him to the hospital!"

Ye Linghan sternly said, "I must revive him."

The car roared out and drove towards the hospital.

Upon receiving the notice, the dean led the medical team to wait at the entrance of the hospital early.

The car stopped at the entrance of the hospital, and the stretcher was pushed forward immediately. The director greeted him and asked earnestly, "Young Master Ye, the stretcher is ready!" Ye Linghan said nothing, and put Ji Ran on the stretcher with a livid face.

Sheng Weiqing was invited to the hospital to participate in an academic exchange, and when he saw Ji Ran lying on a stretcher as soon as he went out, his eyes were shocked, and he strode forward.

Not seeing each other for a few days, Ji Ran was so thin that he lost his shape, his face was ashen and lifeless.

Seeing this scene, Sheng Weiqing rushed over and punched Ye Linghan: "What did you do to him?"

As the best Alpha, Ye Linghan easily dodged Sheng Weiqing's attack.

The bodyguards surrounded Sheng Weiqing and stopped him.

"Ye Linghan, what did you do to him? Since you don't like him, don't torture him!"

Sheng Weiqing yelled, "You beast! Ji Ran has paid so much for you, yet you treat him like this!"

"You have no right to intervene in the matter between me and him."

Ye Linghan's eyes seemed to have frozen, and he looked at the dean: "What are you still doing? Save people!"

Then sent to the emergency room.

Ye Linghan walked up to Sheng Weiqing, looked at him coldly, and said to the bodyguard, "Let him go!"

The bodyguard let go of his hand and stepped aside.

"Ye Linghan, isn't Ji Ran enough for you to torment? You still want his life? Why should he be bullied and humiliated by you when he is a good Alpha? You only care about yourself and want him to become an Omega. You didn't consider his feelings. If you really cared about him, you wouldn't treat him so cruelly."

Sheng Weiqing poured out all the anger suppressed in his heart.

He didn't dare to say it before, but now that Ji Ran was about to die, he just went all out and complained.

"If I didn't love him, I wouldn't turn him into an Omega."

Hearing Ye Linghan's words, Sheng Weiqing showed a shocked expression on his face.

He thought Ye Linghan was simply a lunatic!

How can a love that only thinks about yourself be true love?

"You are not at all in Love with him, you are only loving yourself!"

Sheng Weiqing yelled this sentence desperately, he rushed over and punched Ye Linghan.

But Ye Linghan punched faster than him, and Sheng Weiqing was smashed to the ground with blood dripping from the corner of his mouth, looking very embarrassed.

Ye Linghan looked at him condescendingly, and said coldly: "Stay away from Ji Ran in the future, otherwise, I will make the Sheng family disappear from the capital." 

"You bastard!"

Sheng Weiqing was trembling with anger, but he knew that Ye Ling Han has the ability to destroy the Sheng family.

Ye Linghan went crazy, hurting the people he loved the most, let alone the love rival he considered.

Sheng Weiqing was badly repaired by the bodyguards, and he was thrown on the street of the hospital with injuries all over his body.