Chapter 133 Rounding off, he is kissing Yun Yi

Sunlight poured in through the open curtains and fell on the pure white hospital bed.

Yun Yi opened his eyes and blocked the glare of the sun with his hands. After a moment of hesitation, he realized where he was.

Feeling someone staring at him, Yun Yi turned his head and met Suisui's crooked smiling eyes: "Uncle, good morning!"

Yun Yi reached out with his palm and rubbed his little furry head: "Good morning! "

He got up from the bed and found that he was sleeping in Sui Sui's hospital bed last night.

Fortunately, the bed is very big, and it is not too crowded for an adult and a child to sleep together.

"Why am I sleeping here? What time is it?"

"It's eight o'clock." Suisui said, "Uncle, are you hungry? Let's have breakfast together!" "

Have you had breakfast yet?" Yun Yi asked.

"Waiting to eat with uncle." Suisui's wet eyes made Yunyi's heart soften. The original thought of leaving after waking up disappeared at this moment.

"Okay! I'll have breakfast with you after I wash up."

Yun Yi went to the bathroom and found that brand new toiletries had been prepared in advance.

He cleaned up quickly.

Walking out of the bathroom, Sui Sui was already waiting at the dining table.

Various breakfasts were placed on the dining table, and the servant brought milk over. When he saw Yun Yi, he greeted him respectfully: "Mr. Yun, breakfast is ready." "Thank you!"

Yun Yi hesitated: "Ye Linghan... ...Is he there?"

The servant said: "Mr. Ye came back last night, didn't stay long, answered the phone and left again. He said he was going on a business trip for a few days, so he called this morning and asked me to ask you , do you have time these two days? If you have time, can you take care of the young master in the hospital? If you don't have time, Mr. Ye said that you can find someone else." Yun Yi knew that he should refuse, he should not be with the father and son of the Ye

family The two involved too much.

But when he looked at Sui Sui's expectant eyes, he couldn't say those words of refusal.

Suisui took Yun Yi's hand and said cautiously: "Uncle, I will be obedient and never mischievous. Can you accompany me?" The

soft tone was filled with prayers, which Yun Yi could not refuse.

He held Suisui's little hand: "I'll accompany you!"

Suisui suddenly smiled, with a bright and bright smile.

Yun Yi turned off his work and stayed with Suisui in the hospital for three days.

Suisui recovered quickly from his illness, and on the day he was discharged from the hospital, Zuo Youze drove over to pick up Yunyi.

Zuo Youze handed the customized doll to Suisui: "Little cute, happy to be discharged from the hospital."

Suisui took the doll, hugged it in his arms, and said with a sweet smile, "Thank you brother!"

Zuo Youze touched his Face: "Do I look young? The little cutie actually called me brother."

Seeing how narcissistic he was, Yun Yi was speechless.

"Brother Yi, there are a lot of things that have piled up these days, you should go back quickly! The senior management of the company almost had a quarrel because of a project, and now I am waiting for you to make the final decision." When Zuo Youze spoke, he hugged

unconsciously Yun Yi's shoulder.

Although Yun Yi quickly pushed him away, this scene was still seen by Sui Sui.

Sui Sui frowned, and after a moment of contemplation, he took Yun Yi's hand and said, "Uncle, I have something to say to you in a private message."

Zuo Youze avoided it consciously: "Brother Yi, I'll wait for you outside '"

He put on a mask and hood and walked out of the room.

The servant followed suit and closed the door of the ward.

Yun Yi bent down to look at Suisui, and asked with a smile, "Is there anything you want to whisper to me?"

Suisui put his arms around his neck, leaning into his ear and asked, "Uncle, are you and Brother Yuze in a relationship?" ?"

Yun Yi was taken aback for a moment, then smiled and said, "Where did you hear the word falling in love?"

How does such a young child know about falling in love?

Suisui said: "Pudin told me! He said that Uncle and Brother Youze are in a relationship. He also said that Brother Youze is very kind to Uncle." The

corners of Yun Yi's mouth twitched, what are these children thinking in their heads? What kind of mess?

"Sui Sui, I am not in love with Zuo Youze. We are just friends."

Sui Sui's eyes lit up: "Then uncle and my dad are in a relationship?"

Yun Yi's expression was stiff, and he denied it quickly: "I With your dad, we just..."

Just what?

friend? Not really.

stranger? is not.

Yun Yi really didn't know how to define the relationship between him and Ye Linghan.

Finally, he simply said: "We are not in a relationship. Children don't care about adults' business."

Sui Sui lowered his eyes and said in a low voice: "Dad said that uncle is my mother. Then he said no. Let me see uncle in the future Don't talk to uncle either. He said that doing so will cause trouble for uncle."

Yun Yi's heart twitched violently, with tingling pain.

"Uncle, my father is very poor. He has been unhappy since his mother passed away. Uncle Ziqiu said that my father always bullies my mother, not because he doesn't love her, but because he doesn't know how to express his feelings. "

Sui Sui raised his head to look at Yun Yi, his eyes flashed with prayers: "Uncle, you can stay with Sui Sui for a few days, can you also accompany my dad? Just stay with my dad for a while. "

Yun Yi moved his lips, feeling extremely difficult in his throat.

He should justly refuse.

But what flashed through his mind was Ye Linghan's deep eyes, so painful and sad.

"Uncle, please!"

Sui Sui kept begging, shaking Yun Yi's hand.

Yun Yi said with difficulty: "Sui Sui, I can't satisfy your request. Your father likes your mother, but I'm not your mother." "Uncle—" Sui Sui wanted to say something more, Yun Yi took the first

step He said: "Sui Sui, uncle has something else to do, let's go first. Your father will come to pick you up soon."

Sui Sui reluctantly asked: "Uncle, will you come to see me in the future?"

" Of course!" Yun Yi rubbed Suisui's little head: "Uncle will visit you when he has time." "Uncle

, we haven't gone to the playground yet."

Suisui still remembered his birthday present, Yun Yi saw his face full Looking forward to it, I couldn't bear to refuse him.

"Next weekend, I'll take you to the playground. But we can only go there together."

Sui Sui asked, "Can't I take my dad?"

"No." Yun Yi said in an incontrovertible tone: "If If your father is gone, the uncle won't."

After making a difficult decision, Sui Sui abandoned his father.

"Uncle, let's go together."

Yun Yi pinched his face and said with a smile, "It's a deal. I'll pick you up next weekend.

" A big kiss on the face.

My dear Yun Yi's face was full of saliva, but Yun Yi didn't dislike him at all.

After Yun Yi left the ward, Ye Linghan came out from the fire escape.

He has been here for a long time and has never dared to show his face.

He knew how much Yun Yi resisted him, and he didn't want to destroy the warm and harmonious atmosphere just now after appearing.

Seeing Ye Linghan, Sui Sui rushed over and hugged him tightly: "Dad!"

Ye Linghan asked, "Do you miss me?"

Suisui said crisply: "I think about it."

"Then why don't you give me a kiss?"

Suisui put his arms around Ye Linghan's neck and kissed him on the cheek.

Ye Linghan thought to himself: Kiss Yun Yi after Sui Sui and then kiss him again. Rounding off, he had intimate contact with Yun Yi.

How sad!

And use this method to get involved with his wife.

Ye Linghan smiled wryly.

"Dad, are you unhappy?" Sui Sui was keenly aware of Ye Linghan's abnormality, and he stretched out his little hand to smooth Ye Linghan's frowning brows. Ye Linghan did not answer Sui Sui 's question, but asked: "Are you happy

these days?" With Ye Linghan's expression, he asked tentatively: "Dad, is uncle really my mother?" After hesitating for a few seconds, Ye Linghan said firmly: "No. I made a mistake. Your mother has really Not here anymore." Sui Sui was extremely disappointed, he lowered his head with red eyes: "Can that uncle become my mother?" The longing in Sui Sui's eyes made Ye Linghan feel like a knife piercing his heart, he clenched his fists and said firmly: "Yes! Let's work together to make uncle your mother." Yun Yi can't have the memories of the past, so forget it all! In the previous memory, it was all hurt and betrayal. Now he pursues Yun Yi well, treats him well, and fills the memories of the rest of his life with happiness. The weather on the weekend was particularly good, sunny and cloudless. Sui Sui was choosing clothes one day in advance. He chose a set of casual clothes, loose styles, which are comfortable and convenient to wear. Also chose a backpack and fisherman hat.

After changing his clothes, Sui Sui leaned against the floor-to-ceiling windows and went to look outside.

Not long after, an off-road vehicle stopped at the door.

Yun Yi called Suisui.

Sui Sui was so excited when he received the call, he picked up his small backpack and ran downstairs.

Ye Linghan was sitting on the sofa in the lobby of the villa, and when he saw him, he told him, "Be more obedient outside." "

Dad, I got it!" Sui Sui waved at him: "I'm leaving! Bye!"

Ye Linghan's eyes flashed.

After Sui Sui left, he walked to the floor-to-ceiling windows and watched Yun Yi's car leave.

Ye Linghan turned around and went upstairs to change his clothes. He didn't wear formal clothes or casual suits, but a set of cartoon doll clothes.

Zhou Xin drove and waited at the door, when he saw Ye Linghan, who was dressed as a cute bear, twitched his lips.

The nightclub really worked hard to please the young master.

In fact, Ye Linghan did all this painstakingly not for Suisui, but for being able to see Yunyi.

He hadn't seen Yun Yi for a long time, and he really wanted to see him.

But Yunyi was too resistant to him, so he could only use this method to secretly visit him.

Yun Yi brought Suisui to the amusement park. After changing the tickets, the two walked into the gate of the playground hand in hand.

There are a group of dolls standing at the entrance, the guide is explaining, and there are many tourists and children around.

Yun Yi listened carefully, and it turns out that there is an event in the playground today, and you can rent a doll for only 200 yuan.

Dolls can give garden tour explanations, drive battery cars, and help carry children.

Sui Sui shook Yun Yi's hand: "Uncle, can we rent a doll?"

The playground is so big that it would be a waste of time to walk on foot, so renting a doll to help drive is also a good choice.

Yun Yi said: "Which doll do you like?"

Sui Sui ran to the dolls and looked at them one by one.

Finally, it stopped in front of a cute bear doll.

He turned back to Yun Yi and said, "Uncle, can I choose him?"