Chapter 38

Yun Ziqiu sank into the sofa in the private room, watching Ye Linghan beside him pour wine into his mouth cup by cup.

Ye Linghan's hand holding the cup was injured, not only from beating Liu Haoquan last night, but also a new injury.

Several bright, eye-catching bite marks were lying on the back of the hand.

There are not many people who dare to bite Young Master Ye, and it must be his disobedient little lover.

Yun Ziqiu was very puzzled in his heart, he couldn't figure out why Ye Linghan was so obsessed with Ji Ran?

To raise a lover, isn't it about finding someone who is obedient and cute?

Roses with thorns like Ji Ran are beautiful, but they are not easy to serve.

If I didn't make it right, I would get thorns all over my body, making me feel uncomfortable.

Seeing his friend drinking more and more violently, Yun Ziqiu couldn't help it, snatched the wine glass from Ye Linghan's hand, and advised, "Drink less!" "

Bring it here!" Ye Linghan's eyes seemed to be frozen, cold It's scary.

Rao had been with him since he was a child and knew his temper, but Yun Ziqiu was still frightened by his eyes.

"I said, why are you looking at me like that? Your little lover is making you angry, so you can't take it out on me."

Yun Ziqiu patted Ye Linghan on the shoulder: "I said, why bother! If you don't want to be with you, just let him go! Look at the current situation, you feel uncomfortable and he doesn't feel comfortable either. No one is happy to torture each other!" "Impossible

! I won't break up with him."

Ye Linghan gritted his teeth There was a rattling sound, but somewhere in the bottom of my heart was full of fear.

Ji Ran's empty, blank gaze last night made Ye Linghan feel that this person was getting farther and farther away from him, and it seemed that it was becoming more and more difficult to control.

"I heard that your fiancée is a beauty, gentle and lovely, no better than Ji Ran, a rose with thorns? Why do you insist on hanging on a tree?"

Yun Ziqiu said meaningfully: "To find a wife, you should find someone who is more obedient. If you really marry Ji Ran, your life will not be peaceful in the future."

Ye Linghan did not speak, took the glass and poured another glass of wine, He drank silently.

"Listen to my brother's advice, break up with him! Are there any beauties in Kyoto? Alpha, Beta, or Omega, you can choose! You can just hook your fingers and there will be a lot of stickers on you. There is no need to make yourself like this for a man Besides, Ji Ran doesn't know how to have children, so how do you solve the problem of inheriting the family? Even if you marry Gan Rui in and let him have a baby for you. As for Ji Ran's temper, can he bear it? Arguing with you! Tell me, when did the two of you become big?"

Everyone understands the truth, and Ye Linghan understands it without Yun Ziqiu talking.

But if you understand it, you understand it, but he just can't make a difference with Ji Ran and live happily ever after.

I'd rather keep Ji Ran who can't laugh, than watch him laugh and talk to Yan Yan in other people's arms.

"If he dies, he will die by my side."

Ye Linghan slammed the wine glass on the table heavily.

The hatred and determination in his eyes made Yun Ziqiu helpless, shrugged, sat aside and continued to drink his own wine.

When the bottle of wine was about to run out, Ye Linghan received a call from the villa.

The servant's anxious voice came: "Young Master Ye, come back and have a look! Young Master Ji hasn't eaten much these days."

Ye Linghan hasn't been back since the day they broke up unhappy.

Seeing Ji Ran's face, he couldn't control his temper.

That night, he really did it, Ji Ran lost a lot of blood.

But he couldn't help it.

Ji Ran's stubborn appearance made him want to break his wings and lock him by his side for the rest of his life.

It's unavoidable to do something extreme, Ye Linghan has been sleeping in the hotel for the past few days.

He suddenly heard the servant say that Ji Ran was on a hunger strike, he jumped up and shouted angrily: "If you don't eat, you will be hungry! You will starve to death."