Chapter 23 Try to make trouble again

In Longqi Continent, Alpha is the supreme existence.

An Alpha can own many Omega, and after some Omega is marked, they can only follow the Alpha who marked him in this life. Even if Alpha treats him badly or domestic violence, he can't fall into the arms of others.

If a marked Omega is marked by another Alpha or Beta, it will be extremely painful or life-threatening.

Omega must be absolutely loyal to the Alpha who marked him. During the estrus period, in order for the Alpha who marked him to solve his physical needs for him, he will be very humble and pray.

Over time, Alpha felt that he was superior and should be admired and worshiped by Omega.

They look down on Omega, thinking that the existence of Omega is just a tool for them to vent their desires and reproduce.

Xiaoyue did it again and agai rushed to Xiangyu's feet, but Xiangyu ruthlessly pushed them away.

Ji Ran's fists were clenched, and just as he was about to step forward to stop it, Sheng Weiqing had already helped Xiaoyue up first: "Come to my office, and I'll help you inject the inhibitor. If you want, I can wash off the mark for free."

Xiaoyue has been dazzled by desire at this moment, he panted in pain, and kept tearing his clothes.

Seeing that he was completely controlled by the theory of desire, Sheng Weiqing slapped his back with a palm, picked him up, and strode towards the office.

When passing by Xiangyu's side, he said coldly: "I don't want to be expelled from school, so be more honest in your life from now on. Omega is not a tool for you to vent your desire casually."

Sheng Weiqing is the school's professor, and Xiangyu didn't dare to confront him face to face, and didn't say anything , but I was extremely upset.

Sheng Weiqing saw his disdain, and knew that the current national conditions were like this, so he sighed softly in his heart and didn't say anything more.

When holding Xiaoyue in his arms and preparing to leave, Sheng Weiqing found that Ji Ran and Ye Linghan were gone.

He frowned slightly, and his eyes revealed deep worry.

But he can't interfere with the matter between Ye Linghan and Ji Ran, I just hope that Ye Linghan won't find out about Ji Ran's secret.

After the farce ended, the Alphas who were watching dispersed one after another.

"Ye Linghan, let me go!"

Ji Ran tried hard to snatch back his wrist, but Ye Linghan was so strong that he dragged him out of the school gate.

"Let go!"

Ji Ran punched Ye Linghan on the back, this time completely annoyed him.

Ye Linghan turned his head back, suppressing anger in his deep black eyes, he gritted his teeth and said, "Try to make trouble again!"

Ji Ran threw another punch.

Maybe it was Xiaoyue's matter that stimulated him, he took a deep breath in his heart, and acted very ruthlessly.

If Ye Linghan hadn't dodged quickly, that punch would have hit him in the face, even so, Ji Ran's fist had also hit Ye Linghan's jaw.

The burning pain in his lower jaw caused Ye Linghan's anger to explode completely. He pulled Ji Ran over, put him on his shoulders, and strode towards the direction where the car was parked.

Ji Ran was thrown on the back seat, and he didn't recover from the fall for a long time.

Ye Linghan locked the car door and drove the car very fast.

Ji Ran opened the car door and roared: "Stop! I want to get out of the car!"

"Shut up!" Ye Linghan's tone was gloomy, and he drove even faster.

Ji Ran wasn't wearing a seat belt, and was thrown around by inertia.

The sports car stopped at the entrance of the villa, Ji Ran was dizzy, and before he could recover, Ye Linghan had opened the car door and dragged him out.

Almost as soon as he entered the door of the villa, Ye Linghan pressed him against the door and tore off his clothes forcefully.

"Is it you who is in heat at school today?"