Chapter 9 Because of love, he will become so humble?

"Did I treat you too well? Make you forget what you are!"

The man's mocking words hit his head and face, like a ruthless knife piercing his heart.

The pain caused Ji Ran's already fair face to turn pale, and his body swayed, almost unable to stand.

Ji Ran thought that Ye Linghan would explain today's engagement to him.

Without even a chance to resist or react, Ye Linghan dragged him into the car by his arm.

"Let go!" Ji

Ran had just experienced his first estrus, and although he had been injected with an inhibitor, Ji Ran was very weak.

Being thrown into the car by Ye Linghan, he was so dizzy that he couldn't recover from the fall for a long time.

The man leaned over to hold him down and squeezed his jaw roughly.

Those hawk-like eyes looked at him recklessly, with extremely dangerous eyes: "Are you in heat?"

Ji Ran was startled, and his face turned even paler.

He clenched his fist hard, the pain of nails piercing into his palm gradually calmed him down.

Ye Linghan is very shrewd, if his expression is slightly wrong, he will notice the clues.

"No!"

Ji Ran tore off his collar, "You can smell it."

His hands were shaking, but Ye Linghan, who was eager to verify, didn't notice.

He lowered his head and sniffed eagerly beside him, there was no trace of pheromone, only the smell belonging to Alpha.

Ye Linghan pushed Ji Ran away irritably, and sat aside with a livid face.

When he learned that Ji Ran came to find Sheng Weiqing, he thought Ji Ran was in heat.

"I've told you many times, don't come to Sheng Weiqing again. Have you ignored my words?"

Hearing the man's question, Ji Ran sneered: "Shouldn't Young Master Ye be very busy today? By the way, I haven't congratulated Young Master Ye yet. I wish you a happy engagement!"

Ye Linghan's eyes seemed to be frozen, and it was frighteningly cold: "What kind of attitude do you have! Are you reasonable? As long as you work hard, you can become an Omega and have a baby for me. I won't get engaged to Gan Rui ."

Ji Ran stared wide-eyed, looking at him in disbelief.

Is it all his fault?

Because of love, he will become so humble?

"Don't make excuses for your betrayal! Whoever you want to get engaged to has nothing to do with me."

Ji Ran opened the car door and turned to get out of the car, when his wrist was suddenly grabbed.

Ye Linghan used a lot of strength, his fierce movements seemed to crush his bones.

"Let go!"

Ji Ran shook it, but remained motionless.

"What did you just say?"

The man's words were almost squeezed out between his teeth, every word was stern.

"Whoever you're engaged to has nothing to do with me..."

Ji Ran blurted out angrily, and before he could finish, the man bit his lips hard.

Ye Linghan held him in his arms and kissed him ferociously.

It's more of a bite than a kiss.

Soon, Ji Ran's lip was bitten off.

His eye circles were red with pain, and he stretched out his hand to push the man in front of him, but Ye Linghan, as the best Alpha, possessed absolute strength, making it impossible for Ji Ran to shake him at all.

The clothes were roughly ripped open, and Ji Ran's eyes suddenly widened, his face full of horror.

no!

He can't have sex with Ye Linghan!

He has just been in heat, and although he has been injected with an inhibitor, there is no guarantee that he will not become pregnant!

If he is really pregnant, he will never be able to be a real Alpha in his life!

"Let go! Bastard, let me go!"

With all his strength, Ji Ran raised his hand and slapped Ye Linghan on the chin