Chapter 74

In the darkness, Ji Ran's heart trembled as he suddenly met Shang Yelinghan's gloomy eyes.

He didn't know how long Ye Linghan had been here, and he didn't know if he saw the scene where he vomited.

Ye Linghan didn't move and didn't speak, just looked at him with gloomy eyes, Ji Ran felt his scalp go numb, and a thin layer of cold sweat covered his back.

Clenching his fists, Ji Ran forced himself to calm down.

He walked towards the wine counter, poured a glass of water, and was just about to drink when Ye Linghan walked towards him .

She grabbed his hand and pulled him into her arms.

Ji Ran was pressed on the table, Ye Linghan lowered his head and kissed his lips.

This kiss, with a strong smell of alcohol, made Ji Ran feel particularly sick.

In the early stages of pregnancy, he always vomited and couldn't smell a little weird smell.

Ji Ran still wanted to vomit with his stomach churning.

He pushed the man in front of him away and ran towards the bathroom.

Ye Linghan drank a lot of wine, and his consciousness was a little unconscious. He was pushed away by Ji Ran unexpectedly, his body swayed, and he stood firmly by holding on to the wine cabinet.

His brows and eyes were full of hostility, and he was about to catch Ji Ran when he came back when he heard the sound of vomiting from the bathroom.

Ye Linghan frowned, why did Ji Ran vomit so hard?

Could it be that he is pregnant?

Ye Linghan strode into the bathroom, where Ji Ran had stopped vomiting and was rinsing his mouth in front of the sink.

"Are you pregnant?"

Ye Linghan pinched Ji Ran's face, forcing him to face himself.

Ji Ran felt very guilty, but he held back and dared not show it.

"More than a dozen hospitals have judged that I am infertile. Do you think I am pregnant?"

Ye Linghan actually felt that his question was too much, but he was just not reconciled.

Ji Ran broke free from Ye Linghan's grasp, flushed his face with cold water, and walked straight out of the bathroom.

After walking into the bedroom, Ji Ran gradually relaxed.

But he felt uneasy at all, if he could fool Ye Linghan this time, what about next time?

After two or three months, Ye Linghan will definitely know that he is pregnant when his belly gets bigger day by day.

Ji Ran has been planning how to escape with the child recently, but there has been no suitable opportunity.

Just as he was distracted thinking about it, he felt his waist tighten, and Ye Linghan hugged him from behind.

The man's fiery lips fell on his neck, bit by bit, and kissed his collarbone.

Ye Linghan's hands restlessly went to unbutton the home clothes, Ji Ran knew what he wanted to do.

He's pregnant now and can't do that kind of thing.

Ye Linghan took such a long time, Ji Ran was very afraid that he would hurt the child by messing around.

"Don't touch me!" Ji Ran broke away from Ye Linghan's arm: "If you want to do it, love you and find someone else." "

You have no right to refuse me!" Ye Linghan pulled Ji Ran into his arms forcefully and kissed him lips.

Ji Ran avoided it, with a disgusted expression like Ye Linghan was some dirty thing.

"Ji Ran! Don't be shameless! I'm willing to touch you, it's your honor."

Ye Linghan was annoyed, and grabbed Ji Ran's arm and threw him on the bed.

He leaned over and tore Ji Ran's clothes.

"Go to Gan Rui, don't touch me!"

Ji Ran pushed the man in front of him, not letting Ye Linghan approach him at all.

"Gan Rui is pregnant, so I can't relieve my desire and desire now."

Ye Linghan tore off Ji Ran's clothes, and then took off his pants: "What do you think I kept you here for? You are just a tool for me to vent my anger." Ye Linghan's tone was extremely mocking and

contemptuous Obviously, Ji Ran heard it clearly, he couldn't hold back any longer, and punched the man in the face.

Ye Linghan staggered from the beating and fell to the ground.

This punch completely angered him.

Ye Linghan got up from the ground, and raised his hand to slap Ji Ran.

Feeling a stabbing pain in his arm, Ye Linghan realized that in the darkness, Ji Ran was holding a knife in his hand.

The blade was glowing with a cold light, and it was stained with blood.

Ye Linghan's blood!

Ji Ran cut his arm with a knife, and then stabbed him with another knife.

He has endured it for too long, and he doesn't want to bear it anymore!

Even if he died in the villa today, he would let Ye Linghan be buried with him.

Ye Linghan never thought that Ji Ran would hurt him with a knife, his eyes were tinged with coldness.

After pregnancy, Ji Ran completely became an Omega, and her physical strength was not as good as before.

Both swords were thrown in vain, and Ye Linghan grabbed his wrist in the end.

Unable to break free, Ji Ran quickly switched the knife to his other hand and stabbed hard towards his chest.

When Ye Linghan said he was using him as a tool to vent, Ji Ran really didn't want to continue living.

Tonight, if Ye Linghan had sex with him, the child might be lost.

If he didn't do it, sooner or later he would find out that he was pregnant, and he would still be forced to have a baby.

No matter what the result is, Ji Ran feels that he Will be worse than death.

One hand, holding the blade.

Ye Linghan grabbed the knife forcefully.

His hand was bleeding, but Ye Linghan seemed unconscious.

He stared into his red eyes, his face was almost ferocious: "You dare to die!" Ji Ran

was stimulated by the blood, he clutched the front of Ye Linghan's clothes, and growled, "We have been together for four years, and I have never I've done things that I've done to you. Why do you insist on treating me like this? We're divorced, Ye Linghan, we're already divorced! Why don't you let me go? It's worse than death for me to stay by your side!

" Scolding me, beating me, mocking me, despising me time and time again, have you ever thought about how sad I am?

You turned me into an Omega, have you ever thought about how unwilling I am?

You have a child with someone else, did you ever think that I would be sad?

You never consider my feelings because you never loved me!

Ji Ran's eyes turned cold little by little, and there was only despair and hatred in his eyes.

This kind of gaze made Ye Linghan feel as if a knife was gouging out his heart.

The hand holding the knife was tightly clenched, and the sharp blade had already separated his palm, but he didn't seem to feel any pain, allowing the blade to cut deeper.

Because, there is a place that hurts more than the hand.

"You want to leave me that much?"

Ye Linghan asked this sentence, wanting to see if Ji Ran would have nostalgia for him?

However, some things cannot withstand temptation.

Ji Ran said without hesitation: "I want to leave you!"

Ye Linghan gritted his teeth, he dropped the knife, and pinched Ji Ran's jaw with his blood-stained hand: "Don't even think about it!" Think! Even if you die, you have to die by my side."

"Either die or escape!" Ji Ran raised his face and looked at him stubbornly: "I will leave you sooner or later!"

A burst of anger accompanied by inexplicable fear instantly overwhelmed Ye Linghan's rationality.

He raised his hand, making a gesture to slap Ji Ran in the face.

Without fear, Ji Ran raised his face and looked at him coldly.

No matter what, Ye Linghan's hand couldn't come down.

Ye Linghan knew how stubborn and ruthless Ji Ran was.

If this person wants to escape or die, there is no way to stop him.

Instead of trapping him around and embarrassing myself, it's better to let him get out as soon as possible.

Ye Linghan can't get anyone he wants, so there's no need to waste time on Ji Ran, anyway, he can't have a child, so it's useless to keep it.

Ye Linghan grabbed Ji Ran's arm, pulled him out of the gate of the villa, and pushed him out forcefully: "Get out! Get out now!"

Ji Ran was not wearing a shirt, only pants, and only a slipper on his feet .

The wind at night is very cold, and the people who blow it are shivering.

But Ji Ran still left decisively, he didn't even look back.

Almost instantly, he disappeared into the darkness.

Ye Linghan stood at the door, looking at the dark distance, where Ji Ran was no longer there.

He suddenly felt empty in his heart, as if he had lost the most important thing.

Ye Linghan strode out, looking for Ji Ran in the villa area like crazy.

But Ji Ran seemed to have disappeared suddenly, and he couldn't be found at all.

Ye Linghan stood in the vast night, his expression became very dazed...

After leaving the villa, Ji Ran has been living in the rented apartment.

This is the place Weikang found for him. The price is cheap and the location is good.

At first, Ji Ran was afraid that Ye Linghan would change his mind and come to him again.

After a week of stable life, Ji Ran knew that Ye Linghan had completely given up on him.

This is a good sign, Ji Ran felt that he saw hope.

Graduation is almost busy, Ji Ran started to accept design drafts.

After getting the design fee, he plans to go abroad to have a baby.

He didn't dare to stay in the capital for a long time. Ye Linghan would find out that he was pregnant when the month was old.

Morning sickness is still severe, but I can already eat something.

Ji Ran drank a glass of milk, and after drawing the design draft, he was going to the hospital for an examination.

Sheng Weiqing contacted him with a private clinic. The person in charge of the clinic was an old friend of Sheng Weiqing, and he would not disclose the news of Ji Ran's pregnancy.

Ji Ran had an examination in the clinic, and everything about the baby was normal.

The doctor prescribed some folic acid and blood-tonifying medicine for him: "Your health is a bit unwell, and the ischemia is serious, so you should pay more attention to nutrition. If you continue like this, it will affect the child's development when it gets older." "I will pay attention."

Ji Then he took the medicine and thanked the doctor.

He packed the medicine in his bag, and just as he walked out of the consulting room, he saw a group of people walking towards him in the distance.

Ye Linghan hugged Gan Rui, and the two walked side by side, followed by a group of bodyguards.

A group of people walked over in a mighty manner, and the scene was particularly grand.

Seeing Ye Linghan, Ji Ran's scalp tingled, and he immediately went into the bathroom not far away.

There were people coming and going in the hospital, but Ye Linghan still saw Ji Ran at a glance.

He pinched the center of his eyebrows, thinking that he must have misread.

Ever since Ji Ran left the villa, Ye Linghan would always see him.

In the company, on the street, on the dance floor of the reception... Ji Ran would always appear inadvertently, and then disappear suddenly.

Ye Linghan felt that he must be crazy, so he couldn't forget Ji Ran.

But he didn't know that what was more terrifying than going crazy was becoming sick from longing.

Today, he saw Ji Ran again and thought it was his hallucination.

Gan Rui saw Ye Linghan suddenly stopped moving, and looked at him blankly: "Young Master Ye, what's wrong with you?"

Ye Linghan came back to his senses: "It's okay !

"

Looking around the hospital, he said with a lame eyebrow, "Why do you have to come to this hospital? There is also a hospital under the Yeshi Group." "

This hospital is a specialized obstetrics and gynecology hospital, and all internationally famous obstetrics and gynecology doctors are here." Gan Rui Said: "I'm also doing it for the good of our baby."

Ye Linghan was a little absent-minded, keeping his eyes on the bathroom.

Just now, he saw Ji Ran walk into the bathroom.

Could it be that Ji Ran really came to the hospital?

After Gan Rui finished speaking, he didn't get a response from Ye Linghan. He thought Ye Linghan didn't hear it, so he raised his voice and said, "Young Master Ye, I'll go for an examination first. You can wait for me in the rest area!" "Yes!" Ye

Ling Han responded, but walked towards the direction of the bathroom.