Chapter 111 my Uncle was Kissed By Dad

Yun Yi never expected that Ye Linghan would jump over and hug him all at once, and was caught off guard and hugged tightly around his waist.

The man had a special aura unique to Alpha, mixed with the smell of alcohol, it immediately invaded his mind, paralyzing all his nerves like an anesthetic.

Yun Yi froze in place, completely forgetting to resist.

This taste is so familiar!

It seems to have smelled it somewhere!

In a daze, the man cupped his face, and pressed his lips towards him.

Yun Yi was wearing a mask, and the man's lips were stuck to his lips through a thin cloth.

The moment the temperature on his lips hit, Yun Yi felt as if he was being shocked by an electric shock, and the tip of his heart trembled violently.

That moment brought him back to his senses quickly.

He pushed the man away at a loss, and said angrily, "What are you doing?"

Sui Sui stood beside the driver's cab and saw his father kissing the handsome uncle he just met.

Sui Sui was heartbroken and stomped his feet in anger.

He hasn't kissed his uncle yet! Why let dad kiss first!

Humph, dad is so annoying!

Ye Linghan staggered from being pushed, his back hit the car door heavily, and the pain made him wake up a little.

He tried to open his eyes wide, trying to see the man in front of him clearly.

But the effect of alcohol was too strong, making his vision blurry.

Suddenly, he saw Ji Ran.

"Of course—"

Ye Linghan pursed his lips, staring at him with misty eyes.

When meeting his indescribably deep and complex eyes, Yun Yi felt as if his body was being sucked in, and he felt a strong palpitation.

It's obviously a stranger meeting for the first time, but why are those eyes so familiar?

Yun Yi bent down slightly, he couldn't stop the crazy throbbing from his heart, he didn't understand what happened to him at all?

Why would a stranger give him such a shock?

The distance between the two is very close, but far away seems to be separated by thousands of rivers and mountains.

"Of course—"

Ye Linghan was so drunk that he couldn't do anything except call Ji Ran's name over and over again.

Had it not been supported by the car door, he might have fallen to the ground already.

"Father!" Sui Sui couldn't stand it any longer.

What if the good-looking uncle I just met is scared away by my father? Where can he find it again?

Sui Sui stretched out his small hand and pushed Ye Linghan's arm.

He had very little strength, but Ye Linghan fell headlong into the car, drunk and unconscious.

Suisui: "..."

Yun Yi looked at the drunk in front of him and squeezed his fists.

There is an urge to punch him.

But when he lowered his head and touched Suisui's sparkling eyes, all the anger in Yunyi's heart died down.

After all, Ye Linghan is Suisui's father, save him some face in front of his children.

Seeing Ye Linghan like this, he must not be able to drive, even if he could, Yun Yi would not feel at ease handing over Suisui to a drunk.

Even if the other party is Sui Sui's father.

Yun Yi bent down and asked softly: "Sui Sui, do you know the phone number of the driver at home?"

Sui Sui shook his head: "It is usually my father who picks me up to school, there is no driver."

Yun Yi asked again: "Then you Where do you live? I'll take you back."

Sui Sui said without thinking, "Huayu Mansion."

After Yun Yi set up the navigation on his phone, he saw Ye Linghan lying unconscious on the chair in the driver's cab, so he pushed hard: "Hey, get up!"

Ye Linghan didn't move at all, it was obvious that he had fallen asleep.

Yun Yi pushed a few times to no avail, and his anger rose slowly.

If it wasn't for Suisui's face, he would have slapped him away long ago.

Holding back his breath, Yun Yi helped Ye Linghan up and tried to move him to the co-pilot.

Ye Linghan was nearly 1.9 meters tall, with long arms and legs, no matter how strong Yun Yi was, he still found it difficult to lift him up.

Seeing this, Sui Sui also ran over to help.

One big and one small moved Ye Linghan aside with great difficulty, and Sui Sui was so tired that he slumped on the back seat, gasping for breath: "My dad is so heavy! I'm so exhausted!"

Yun Yi was so tired With sweat all over his body, he let out a sigh of relief and started the car.

Fortunately, Huayu Mansion is not far from the kindergarten, only a 20-minute drive away.

Yun Yi parked the car at the entrance of the villa, and found that the villa was dark and there was no one there.

He looked back and asked Suisui: "Sui, do you have servants at home?"

Suisui said: "The servants get off work at seven o'clock in the evening, my father doesn't let them stay at home overnight."

Yun Yi turned his wrist to see that it was already eight o'clock , He frowned and asked: "Then do you have the key?"

"I know the combination of the door lock."

Sui Sui stretched out his small hand to grab Yun Yi's sleeve, and warmly invited: "Uncle, it's getting dark. Uncle Sleep at my house! My dad's bed is big, so uncle and dad can just sleep together."

Yun Yi's expression froze, and he subconsciously looked at the sleeping man on the co-pilot.

There are street lights along the road in the villa area, and the dim light shines down, illuminating the interior of the car very brightly.

Yun Yi could clearly see the face of the man next door.

In the past, he seldom paid attention to the situation on Longxi Continent, didn't know much about the Ye family, and never paid attention to Ye Linghan.

Now that I looked carefully, I realized that this man was really handsome.

The eyebrows and eyes exude the unique charm of a mature man, and every part seems to be carefully selected, and no part is not perfect.

Even if he was drunk like mud, it still couldn't affect the bewitching aura around him.

Yun Yi has been in the entertainment industry for two years, and he has never seen any kind of beautiful man. The artists under his command are more beautiful than the other, but none of them are as aggressive as Ye Linghan's good-looking one.

His face, just looking at it can shock people's hearts.

Yun Yi was stunned for a moment.

It wasn't until he felt a pulling sensation in his arm that he came back to his senses.

Touching Suisui's big black and white eyes: "Uncle, let's go home!"

For some reason, Yun Yi suddenly didn't dare to look at the man next to him. It's time to go home."

Sui Sui was very disappointed: "Then can I still see my uncle?"

"Of course!" Yun Yi rubbed his hair and said softly: "Next time we record a program, we can still See you."

"Then when is the next time?"

"In a few days **Y/Q/Z/W/5/C/O/M**."

Sui Sui's eyes drooped, .C..O.. M.. Ninth Chinese Network "It's been so long!"

Seeing his dejected look, Yun Yi felt extremely uncomfortable.

Not only is Sui Sui looking forward to meeting next time, he also doesn't want to be separated from Sui Sui.

It was the first day we met today, but he was emotionally moved by this cute little boy.

Yun Yi rubbed Suisui's soft and tender face, and handed him a business card: "Call me if you have nothing to do."

Sui Sui took it over and put the business card in his coat pocket, his cautious look made Yun Yi's heart soften.

He endured the strange feeling in his heart, opened the door and got out of the car.

After struggling to lift Ye Linghan up, under the guidance of Sui Sui, the three of them entered the door.

When Suisui closed the door, Yun Yi helped Ye Linghan walk to the elevator.

Fortunately, the elevator in the villa allowed the three of them to go up to the second floor.

Yun Yi helped Ye Linghan into the bedroom and threw him on the bed.

He gasped for breath, and after his heartbeat calmed down, Yun Yi said to Sui Sui: "It's just you and your son at night?"

Sui Sui nodded: "My father doesn't like too many people in the family."

Yun Yi lamely Mei, it's too deserted to live in such a big villa for them to live in.

Ye Linghan is drunk tonight, what if something unexpected happens tonight?

Yun Yi planned to find someone to accompany Suisui, so he took out Ye Linghan's phone and unlocked it with his fingerprint.

Find the recent call records, and ask Sui Sui one by one if he knows these people.

After hearing a few names, Suisui suddenly called out: "Yun Ziqiu, I know Uncle Yun. He is a good friend of my father."

Yun Yi dialed Yun Ziqiu's phone and gave an overview of the situation.

Yun Ziqiu said on the phone to come over immediately.

Yun Yi felt relieved and played with Suisui for a while, feeling that Yun Ziqiu was coming soon, Yun Yi said to Suisui: "Uncle is leaving! Uncle Yun will come later, you go to bed early." Suisui took his

hand , reluctantly.

Yun Yi squeezed his face: "Okay! There is still a chance to meet again."

Sui Sui sent Yun Yi to the door, hugged his thigh, raised his face and said, "Uncle, can you give me a kiss?" ?"

His soft voice broke Yun Yi's heart, and at that moment there was an urge to take him home and raise him.

He squatted down and hugged Sui Sui in his arms.

Pulling off the mask, he kissed his soft and tender face.

Sui Sui held Yun Yi's face and stared at him with wide eyes: "Uncle, you are not ugly! You are so handsome! You are even more handsome than my father!" Many people praised

him for being handsome, but Yun Yi felt that only Sui Sui's praise is the most comfortable.

Yun Yi rubbed his hair, said with a smile: "Your little mouth is so sweet." "

Uncle is just good-looking!" Sui Sui waved his little hand at him: "Uncle, goodbye!"

"Goodbye!" Yun Yi walked out of the villa and stood at the door. When he looked back, he could still see the small figure at the door.

A strong feeling of reluctance permeated Yun Yi's heart, which was extremely uncomfortable.

He had a feeling of losing the most precious thing, no, it was more than that... It was a feeling of gouging out his flesh and blood.

Holding on to the bones and tendons, it was pulled out of his body abruptly, and the pain made his eye sockets bloodshot.

Yun Yi clenched his fists so that he did not rush back to take Suisui away.

He thought he must be crazy.

How can you have such a terrible idea for a child you have only known for a day?

They just met by chance!

A beam of light swept over, pulling Yun Yi out of those crazy thoughts.

He turned his head and saw a car coming from far and near.

Yun Yi pulled up the mask and quickly retreated into the shadows.

For some reason, he didn't want to see his friend Ye Linghan.

Yun Ziqiu fixed the car, walked to the door of the villa and rang the doorbell.

When Suisui opened the door, Yun Ziqiu picked him up and chatted with him affectionately.

Yun Yi stood in the distance and couldn't hear what the two of them said in detail, but Sui Sui looked happy.

Just be happy!

If he is happy, he will be relieved!

Yun Yi stood there for a while, then walked towards the gate of the villa area.

He hailed a car on the road, and when he was standing at the gate of the villa waiting for the car, something suddenly crossed his mind...

Yun Yi's eyes widened suddenly, full of astonishment.

At that moment just now, he remembered that after he entered Ye Linghan's villa, he found the location of his bedroom without asking for directions.

Exactly!

It's like living there for a long time.