Chapter 132 I Was Wrong and I Regret It

During the supplementary recording of the third episode of "Little Ghost", Yun Yi was not present, and Ye Linghan and Sui Sui also withdrew from the program recording.

Three guests who brought their own topics left at once, and the ratings of this episode of the show dropped a lot.

The director was in a hurry to find someone to save the scene, but many traffic stars had full schedules, and there was no way to take over the post-production recording of the show.

The director couldn't bear the pressure from the investor, so he deliberately found Yun Yi and Ye Linghan and asked them to continue on the show.

Yun Yi and Ye Linghan hadn't seen each other for almost half a month since the last time they broke up in front of the inspection station.

During this meeting, Ye Linghan found that Yun Yi was even more indifferent to him, completely treating him like air, and didn't even look him straight.

For the expected result, although Ye Linghan was prepared, he would still feel sad because of Yun Yi's indifference. He couldn't manage his emotions at all, and would always be affected by Yun Yi's reaction.

After the dinner started, the director made a toast, and when he felt that the atmosphere was about the same, he couldn't wait to say: "Young Master Yun, today I have a heartfelt invitation..." The director's speech was interrupted by Yun Yi

: "I won't record any more shows. In terms of resources, our company will solve it by itself."

The director panicked when he heard this: "Young Master Yun, you can set whatever conditions you want! What kind of roles and conditions do your artists want from our company?" The announcement is not a big problem. As long as you participate in the last episode of the program..." "

I said, I will not participate in the program again."

Yun Yi didn't give the director any face, which made the director very embarrassed.

The helpless director could only look at Ye Linghan as if asking for help.

Ye Linghan knew better than anyone else why Yun Yi didn't participate in the show, the fundamental reason was that he didn't want to share the stage with him.

He felt bitter in his heart and didn't say much.

Seeing that Ye Linghan was not helping him to speak, the director didn't dare to say more.

After all, he couldn't afford to offend any of these two great Buddhas.

The director didn't dare to bring up the matter of being on the show again, and asked Yun Yi to help contact his artists to save the show.

Yun Yi agreed to this matter.

After all, the company intends to enter the entertainment industry in Kyoto, and he doesn't want to really tear his face and make everyone unhappy.

Yun Yi wanted to bring Qiao Siyi into the show, and asked him to come and participate in the recording of the last episode of "Little Ghost". The director said he would consider this matter, and brought up the old incident by the way. But Yun Yi didn't respond. The director knew that he might not be on the show again.

In the middle of the meal, when Yun Yi got up to go to the bathroom, Ye Linghan followed him.

Yun Yi walked to the sink and found Ye Linghan standing there.

His eyes flickered, he wanted to avoid it but felt it was unnecessary, so he went straight over to wash his hands.

Ignoring the man's hot and eager eyes, Yun Yi wiped the water off his fingers, and when he was about to leave, Ye Linghan grabbed his arm: "I have something to say to you." "I have nothing to say to you.

" Say." Yun Yi snatched back his arm, and said in a cold voice: "Please let me go."

Ye Linghan refused to give an inch: "Yun Yi, Suisui..."

"Don't mention Suisui to me. "

The name "Sui Sui" suddenly ignited the anger squeezed in Yun Yi's heart. His eyes were full of red threads, and he shouted angrily: "Sui Sui is not a tool you use to sell misery. Ye Linghan, you have treated him sincerely." Sui Sui's mother? When his mother was alive, you acted recklessly, and now that she's gone, you come out to pretend to be affectionate. If I knew today, why did I do it in the past?" "What happened back then was my fault." Ye Linghan was full of bitterness, full of heart

. Guilt, full of love, but he couldn't tell.

Even though his lover was right in front of him, he didn't dare to utter a single word.

"I was wrong! I really know I was wrong! I regret it!"

Ye Linghan was humbled to the dust, and the arrogance of the past had long since disappeared.

He has given up everything now, and the only one he wants to get back is Yun Yi.

However, he didn't even have the chance to retain and make amends.

"What's the use of you confessing to me? Sui Sui's mother is gone, so you just find someone who looks like you to make up for your lack, is that fair to Sui Sui?" Yun Yi didn't sympathize with Ye Linghan at all,

he He felt that Yeling had caused all of this.

He just loves Suisui, who lost his mother since he was a child.

"Yun Yi, I know you hate me. I can't blame anyone, I have to blame myself for this."

Ye Linghan looked at Yun Yi with pleading eyes: "Don't involve Sui Sui in the matter between us, he is innocent. He misses you very much, can you go and see him?"

"Ye Linghan, is it appropriate for you to say such things about our current relationship?"

Yun Yi felt that Ye Linghan was an absolute jerk, and now he still wanted to use his old age. Years to gain his attention.

If he hadn't cultivated himself well, he might have already yelled at her.

Not wanting to continue arguing with Ye Linghan, Yun Yi was afraid that if he couldn't control himself, he would beat him up.

He walked out, and Ye Linghan's voice came from behind him: "Sui Sui is sick."

Ever since he cried a lot that day, Sui Sui has been sick.

At first it was just a fever and cough, but later it got worse and turned into pneumonia.

He was hospitalized for half a month, and his condition kept coming back and forth.

The illness is one aspect, Sui Sui's mental state is also very poor.

No longer the lively and cute witty ghost he used to be, he became very silent, unable to speak a few words a day.

Seeing this, Ye Linghan felt anxious and called many pediatric specialists for consultation. They all said that Sui Sui suffered from mental illness.

Ye Linghan knew that Sui Sui missed Yun Yi too much.

If it wasn't for Suisui's situation getting worse and worse, Ye Linghan really didn't want Suisui and Yun Yi to meet again.

He was afraid that Sui Sui would awaken Yun Yi's real memory hidden behind the memory chip.

For Suisui, Ye Linghan once again made a humble request: "Yun Yi, can you go to the hospital to see Suisui?"

Suisui is sick!

Yun Yi's footsteps froze on the spot and he couldn't move any further, his heart suddenly seized up, feeling distressed and uncomfortable.

He loves Suisui and wants to see him.

But what position does he have to feel distressed?

Ye Linghan used him as a stand-in, as did Sui Sui.

The father and son looked for the shadow of their favorite person in him.

It was unfair and cruel to him, it was an insult.

He shouldn't be involved in Ye Linghan's family affairs, as long as he stays away from the father and son, he can return to his previous life.

Yun Yi suppressed the deep worry in his heart, clenched his fists and forced himself to be ruthless: "Ye Linghan, what Sui Sui needs is real maternal love, not the hypocrisy given by me as a substitute. You have time Come to me, why don't you go to the hospital and take good care of him."

"Yunyi, I beg you, go and see him."

Ye Linghan wanted to pull Yunyi's arm, but he ruthlessly avoided him: "Yeclub, It's not convenient for me to interfere with your family affairs."

After he finished speaking, he strode away.

After walking out of the bathroom, Yun Yi did not go back to the private room, but stood on the terrace of the hotel.

As the cold wind blew, he took a deep breath, feeling the pain in his heart.

Every breath can affect the blood vessels.

Before his eyes could not stop flashing his little face carved with pink and jade, his cute look when he smiled, his lively look when he was naughty, and his sly look when he acted like a baby... But as long as he thinks about his suffering from illness Tortured, Yun Yi felt that a knife was gouging out his heart, and the pain was unbearable.

Yun Yi was finally worried, so he asked his assistant to find out which hospital Sui Sui lived in.

He drove to the hospital, not wanting to meet Ye Linghan face to face, so Yun Yi waited for Ye Linghan to leave before entering the hospital.

Two servants accompanied Sui Sui in the ward, sitting on the small bed.

His back was facing the door, his small figure looked so thin and lonely on the pure white hospital bed.

"Sui Sui!"

Yun Yi called softly.

He obviously felt the little shadow froze.

In the next second, Sui Sui turned around quickly, and when he saw him, those dim eyes lit up instantly.

"Uncle!"

Sui Sui didn't even wear shoes, jumped off the bed and ran towards Yun Yi.

He ran so fast that he staggered and almost fell.

Yun Yi threw the toys and fruit basket in his hand on the ground, and quickly caught his small body.

Sui Sui plunged into Yun Yi's arms, smelling the warm and familiar smell on his body, his eyes were red: "Uncle!"

His voice was full of sobs, which made Yun Yi feel very uncomfortable.

Yun Yi picked him up, rubbed his forehead, and said warmly: "Is it better?"

Sui Sui nodded, "I'm better." Yun Yi asked again: "Do you

still cough?"

Sui shook his head: "I'm not coughing anymore."

Seeing that he was still in good spirits, Yun Yi felt relieved a little.

"Have you had dinner?"

Suisui said, "I don't want to eat it."

It was nine o'clock in the evening, and Suisui hadn't eaten yet, Yun Yi couldn't help but frowned: "Why haven't you eaten? What do you want? Uncle will buy it for you."

The servant said: "Mr. Ye has already gone to buy it. This gentleman, please sit down first!"

Another servant brought a chair for Yun Yi, but Yun Yi didn't intend to sit on it.

He didn't want to meet Ye Linghan, and seeing that Sui Sui was fine, he felt relieved.

"Sui Sui, Uncle has something else to do, so I'll see you tomorrow."

Yun Yi wanted to put Sui Sui on the bed, but Sui Sui held his arm and didn't let go: "Uncle, can you stay with me for a while? Just a little A little while."

Facing the begging eyes of the little milk bag, Yun Yi couldn't say no to it.

He hesitated, and Ye Linghan came back.

Seeing Yun Yi, Ye Linghan's eyes lit up suddenly, and just about to speak, Yun Yi said first, "I still have something to do, so I'm leaving first." "Uncle!" Sui Sui hugged

Yun Yi's arm tightly , looked at him pitifully.

Ye Linghan handed the food box in his hand to the servant, and said to Yun Yi: "He hasn't eaten much recently, you have a meal with him, and I'll come back later."

Yun Yi moved his lips, When he was about to say something, Ye Linghan had already left.

"Uncle, come eat with me!" Sui Sui took Yun Yi's hand and rubbed his stomach with the other hand: "I'm so hungry." The servant had already arranged the food box and took out Sui Sui

's Special cutlery.

Yun Yi went to wash his hands, and went to eat with Sui Sui in his arms.

Accompanied by Yun Yi, Sui Sui has a particularly good appetite and eats a lot.

The servant was surprised and said: "Young master has not had a good appetite recently. Seeing you coming, sir, not only has your appetite improved, but also your mood."

Yun Yi smiled slightly and did not answer.

Looking at the happy little milk bag in front of him, he suddenly felt that he would be happy even if Sui Sui was used as his mother's substitute.

He has an unusual affection for Sui Sui.

Ye Linghan stayed outside for two hours, and when he returned to the ward, he saw a servant guarding the door.

There was only one dim night light turned on in the room, Sui Sui should have rested.

Seeing Ye Linghan, the servant lowered his voice and said, "Mr. Ye, the young master is asleep. He is very happy. He ate a lot of food and fruit." A smile appeared in Ye Linghan's eyes, he nodded, and stepped into the room

. In the ward.

When he saw the man who was lying with Sui Sui on the hospital bed, his eyes were shocked, and his eyes instantly became warm.

Ye Linghan didn't expect to see Yun Yi when he came back, which was a surprise for him.

Under the dim light, Yun Yi was lying beside Suisui, the two of them were fast asleep with their heads down.

Ye Linghan's heart was burning hot, and his eye sockets were faintly hot.

What was normal for other families was precious to him.

He had been looking forward to this scene for four years, more than a thousand days and nights.