Chapter 51 Ran Ran, Long time no see

Although Xia Kang'an grew up in the village, the rural environment did not affect him at all.

His skin is very fair, his facial features are beautiful, and his appearance is very cute.

In particular, a pair of eyes are black and bright, just like Xia Yuandan's eyes, clear and pure, very charming.

This child looks quite similar to Xia Yuandan. At first, Ji Ran thought that Xia Kang'an was Xia Yuandan's son, but after asking, he found out that Xia Yuandan had an older brother. The two were one year apart, and they looked similar.

Xia Kang'an is the son left behind by Xia Yuandan's elder brother. Xia Yuandan's elder brother passed away when he was just born, and his sister-in-law left the village behind.

There was no one to take care of Xia Kang'an, so Xia Yuan'an took this poor little nephew by his side and raised him for three and a half years.

But after these few days of observation, Ji Ran discovered that Xia Kang'an had the shadow of another person.

And it gave him an extremely familiar feeling, as if he had seen that person before.

Seeing Xia Kang'an's smile today, he suddenly thought of Yun Ziqiu.

Xia Kang'an and Yun Ziqiu are three points similar, but they are too similar to Xia Yuandan, so he didn't see it for a while.

This discovery complicated Ji Ran's look at Xia Kang'an.

Could it be that Xia Yuandan's brother had a relationship with Yun Ziqiu?

But Xia Yuandan said that Kang An was born to his elder brother and his sister-in-law, so there is no such possibility.

He must be thinking too much!

After all, there are always people who look similar, and this is just a coincidence.

Suppressing the doubts in his heart, Ji Ran came back to his senses and found that Xia Kang'an was no longer attached to Xia Yuandan, but was playing with the golden retriever in the yard.

"Tudou, pick up the ball!"

Xia Kang'an commanded Tudou to pick up the ball.

Looking at the small figure in the yard, Ji Ran suddenly felt that it would be nice to have a child.

When Xia Yuan'an brought out the dishes, he saw Ji Ran staring at Xia Kang'an intently, his eyes were filled with kindness.

"Aran, what are you going to do in the future? Will you continue to be with Ye Linghan?"

"No!" Ji Ran shook his head and looked at the distant scenery.

There are so many good things in this world, why waste time in love.

"But, will Ye Linghan let you go?"

Although Xia Yuandan has not lived in the capital for a long time, he is very clear about Ye Linghan's style.

It is impossible for this high-ranking, domineering young master to let Ji Ran go.

If he could let it go, Ji Ran wouldn't be forced into such a situation.

"It's just the desire to conquer. He has a beautiful man by his side. If I hide for a while, he will soon forget me."

Ji Ran remembered the situation when Gan Rui covered him to leave when he was in heat that day. The young master of the Gan family who praised him probably didn't want him to return to Ye Linghan's side.

This is the best, he never wants to see Ye Linghan again in his life.

Time passed day by day, and suddenly there was no news from the capital.

It seems that Ye Linghan has lost interest in him.

Ji Ran's originally tense mood gradually relaxed.

Life in the village is very comfortable. After picking and frying tea every day, they drink tea and chat in the yard.

Ji Ran touched his plump waist, and felt that he had gained weight.

"Aran, it's time to eat!"

Xia Yuandan came over with two bowls of rice and put them on the table in the yard.

Local chicken and big stew are very homely meals, but after being cooked by Xia Yuan's hands, they are simply better than the signature dishes in five-star hotels.

Ji Ran walked over smelling the scent, and smiled at him: "I need to trouble you to cook for me again."

"We are classmates, don't be polite to me."

Xia Yuandan laughed, showing a pair of cute canine teeth.

When Ji Ran went to wash his hands, Xia Yuandan went outside to call Xia Kang'an for dinner.

One person and one dog happily ran into the yard, Xia Kangan ran to wash his hands and face, Tudou squatted beside him and waited.

After Xia Kang'an washed his hands, Tudou followed him to the stone table.

When eating, Xia Kang'an's routine is to eat a bite by himself and then throw another bite to the potato.

"Tudou, slow down!"

Xia Kang'an was slurring his words with steamed buns stuffed in his mouth.

The two cheeks are bulging, like a little squirrel with food in its mouth.

Ji Ran smiled unconsciously, and touched his upturned little nose: "Eat slowly, don't choke!"

Xia Kangan smiled at Ji Ran with the corners of his eyes bent, his appearance was very cute.

After eating, Ji Ran helped Xia Yuandan clean up the dishes, while Xia Kangan played with potatoes in the yard.

The afterglow of the setting sun makes the courtyard extraordinarily warm and harmonious.

There are mountains in the distance and laughter in the courtyard.

"Potato, potato, give me the ball!"

Xia Kang'an stretched out his little hand, ready to catch the ball from Tudou.

But before he could grasp the ball firmly, Tudou let go, and the ball rolled out of the door with a gurgle.

Xia Kang'an spread her short legs and ran out chasing the ball.

The ball rolled and rolled, hit a shiny black leather shoe, and stopped—

someone bent down, and a bony hand reached over to pick up the ball.

Xia Kang'an raised his head and saw a tall and handsome man standing in front of him.

The man was holding the ball in his hand, with a long and meaningful smile on his lips, and a pair of black eyes showing an unapproachable coldness.

Xia Kang'an took a step back and said cautiously: "Uncle, that's my ball!"

Ye Linghan first glanced at Xiao Douding in front of him, and then looked at the yard with the open gate. He curled the corners of his lips and smiled slightly. "Little friend, does Ji Ran live here?"

"That's right!" Xia Kang'an blinked his big ignorant eyes, and asked with a smile, "Is Uncle Ji Uncle's friend?

" She picked him up and walked towards the yard.

Ji Ran was collecting tea leaves when footsteps came from behind him,

followed by a familiar smell of pheromones.

The smell was so aggressive and so familiar that it made his scalp tingle.

boom!

The bamboo basket fell to the ground, and the tea leaves were scattered all over the ground.

Ji Ran turned around slowly, and met Ye Linghan's deep and cold eyes.

The sun had completely sunk into the horizon, and there was a layer of darkness in the yard.

Ye Linghan stood in the darkness, holding Xia Kang'an in his arms who was unaware of any danger.

"Ran Ran, long time no see!"

Ye Linghan's voice came to Ji Ran's ears word by word, causing him a bone-chilling chill in an instant.

Xia Yuandan came out of the kitchen when he heard the movement, and what he saw was the scene of bodyguards surrounding the yard.

He froze in place, he never thought that Ye Linghan would come here so silently!

Ji Ran didn't expect either!

He thought he had escaped.

But in fact, no matter how much he tossed about, he still couldn't escape Ye Linghan's Wuzhi Mountain.

"Why don't you talk? Or are you so happy to see me?"

Ye Linghan approached step by step.

Ji Ran clenched his fists and was on guard all over.

The atmosphere was too tense, and Xia Kangan in Ye Linghan's arms moved uncomfortably: "Uncle Ji——"