Chapter 161 Is there a little sister?

Yun Yi couldn't accept Rong Cheng's love, he broke away from the arm in front of him: "Rong Cheng, you have a better choice, don't waste time on me." "

This is not a waste of time." Rong Cheng stared at Yun Yi's eyes, "Senior, I like you, I have always liked you. My dream is to be with you. Please give me this chance. I can't mark you, then you mark me. When you are in heat You can go to Ye Linghan, I can accept it. As long as you are with me, I can do whatever you want."

Rong Cheng's affectionate confession put a lot of pressure on Yun Yi, and he couldn't respond Sincere love.

"I'm sorry! I can't do this kind of thing."

Yun Yi took a step back and distanced himself from Rong Cheng: "I will make it clear to my cousin that we will still be friends in the future!"

"Senior—" Rong Cheng wanted to say more Something, was interrupted by Yun Yi: "Go back! I want to rest."

Rong Cheng watched him hesitate to speak, he saw that Yun Yi had made up his mind, and continuing to pester him would only annoy him.

"Senior, rest well. I'll come see you in a few days."

Rong Cheng left the villa and went straight to the hotel where Yi Xun was staying. He wanted to work on Yi Xun's side.

After staying in the hotel for a long time, Rong Cheng left.

Yun Yi rested at home for a week before he recovered from his illness.

Suisui has been living in the villa, and Yi Xun ordered him not to leave, let alone Ye Linghan to visit him.

After Yun Yi recovered from his illness, he found Yun Song: "Uncle Yun, I want to wash off the marks."

Yun Song turned pale with shock, "Master, no!"

Yun Song, who has always been happy and never flirtatious, was so anxious for the first time: "Master, please calm down. The mark cannot be washed."

"I want to wash off the mark, help me contact the doctor."

Yun Yi's tone was undeniable, and Yun Song was terrified when he heard it: "Master, you must not be impulsive. The mark cannot be washed. The doctor said when you washed off the mark last time that washing the mark is very risky. You are not really Omega, the glands are very fragile, and almost had an accident the first time I washed the mark, and the doctor said that it is absolutely impossible to wash it a second time."

Yun Yi clenched his fists, and a decisive light flashed in his eyes: "Contact the doctor! If If you don't contact me, then I'll go by myself."

"Master——"

Yun Song continued to persuade, but Yun Yi couldn't listen anymore: "Uncle Yun, don't talk about it! I naturally cherish my body, but I won't It is a shame for me to carry this knot seal. I can't accept Ye Linghan, I don't want to live in the shadow of the past for the rest of my life." "

Master, I understand. I will arrange a doctor."

Yun Song Emphasis: "If the doctor doesn't advise you to wash off the seal, you must not be impulsive. You still have the young master, if something happens to you, what will the young master do?" Yun Yi: "Uncle Yun, I understand."

Yun

Song The action was quick, and after contacting the doctor, the villa gave Yun Yi a physical examination.

"Young Master Yun, your body is too weak, you still need to recuperate for a while." The

doctor's words made Yun Yi frowned: "I am in good health, and I can wash off the marks now.

" The risk of marking is very high. People with good physical fitness will have a much lower risk. Your current physical condition is really not suitable for washing off the mark. You can recuperate for two months, and then do the test after the data in all aspects meet the standards. If the test results Only if it can be done, we can perform surgery on you. After you wash the mark once, the risk doubles the second time. You really can't rush to surgery." "

Two months is too long, can you prescribe some supplements for me, I will take supplements recently. "

Yun Yi can't wait for two months. According to the time of his latest estrus period, he will be in estrus again soon.

Once marked, it can be painful to fight off estrus on its own.

He didn't want to be dominated by desire, so he begged Ye Linghan for mercy.

"I can't take supplements for the time being." The doctor hesitated to say: "Actually... Actually, I have a concern about not washing the mark recently."

Yun Yi said with a lame eyebrow: "Doctor, you can speak directly if you have anything to say."

"Young Master Yun , you have just been marked, or wait a month later..." The doctor hesitated: "If you are pregnant, washing the mark will have a great impact on the fetus."

Seeing Yun Yi's face changed drastically, The doctor hurriedly explained: "There is such a case, when the mark was washed, I didn't know that I was pregnant, and there was a sudden hemorrhage during the operation, and I almost lost my life. In the end, the life was saved, the child was gone, and she was infertile for life. The end. Yun Shao, you wait a month! Or wait until the second estrus period arrives. The estrus period will prove that you are not pregnant, and it will not be too late to recuperate your body at that time." Yun Yi was trembling all over, he felt that he was

falling Into a cold, dark hole in the ice.

He said in a daze, "Doctor, give me some emergency medicine."

How could he forget such an important thing? Why didn't you take medicine after being marked by Ye Linghan?

What if he gets pregnant?

"Young Master Yun, you have been marked for ten days! At this time, taking after-the-fact medicine will not have any effect."

Seeing Yun Yi's frighteningly ugly face, the doctor hurriedly comforted him: "Don't worry, you may not be pregnant There is no such high probability as 100%."

​​"Not 100%, there is always 80%."

Yun Yi knows the pregnancy probability of Omega, the pregnancy rate is the highest on the day of estrus, and the pregnancy failure is very rare.

When he was marked by Ye Linghan for the first time, he was pregnant with Sui Sui at once.

This time...

anxiety came along with fear, which made Yun Yi unable to calm down.

He grabbed the teacup on the table and smashed it hard on the ground. The white porcelain cup was smashed to pieces, and the pieces flew everywhere.

"Master!"

Yun Song rushed over upon hearing the news, signaling the doctor to go out first.

The doctor was terrified, and tremblingly left the room with the medicine box in hand.

"Master, calm down, you may not be pregnant."

Yun Song's words were not consoling at all, Yun Yi was shaking all over, he hated his own weakness, why didn't he stab Ye Linghan a few more times that day , why didn't he stab him to death?

What should he do if he is really pregnant?

It was a beautiful thing to conceive a child, but why did it come to him, every time it was so hopeless.

Hearing the sound of smashing, Sui Sui ran into the room and looked at Yun Yi nervously: "Daddy, Daddy, what's wrong with you?"

Facing Suisui's dark eyes, Yun Yi quickly calmed down: "Daddy It's all right, let's go play!"

"Daddy, do you have a baby?" Sui Sui was throwing paper airplanes in the corridor, and when he heard a few words, he blinked his big eyes and said happily, "Daddy is going to Do you want to give Sui Sui a younger sister? Sui Sui wants a very cute younger sister! As cute as my classmate Qianqian!"

Yun Yi was so bitter that he couldn't answer a word.

"Daddy, is my sister the same as Sui Sui, a child of my father?"

Sui Sui's innocent question made Yun Yi's expression extremely ugly.

He gritted his teeth, swallowed the pain in his stomach, and pulled the corners of his mouth very hard: "Sui Sui, I don't have a sister! Daddy only has you as a treasure."

Sui Sui stretched out his small hand and touched his stomach: "Really no Sister?"

"No **Y_Q_Z_W_5_C_O_M**!" Yun Yi looked at the servant who came after him: "Take the young master to play in the garden." "

Sui Sui, let's go to the garden to play! You can play on the swing and ride a bicycle "

Yun Yi rubbed Suisui's hair and handed him over to the servant.

After Sui Sui left the room, instead of going to the garden to play, he returned to his children's room.

He made an excuse that he was tired and wanted to listen to the story and take a rest. The servant brought him a Bluetooth speaker and connected it to the device to play the story.

Suisui Mao called Ye Linghan from the corner of the room.

The knife wound on Ye Linghan's chest is almost healed, but the plaster cast has not been removed from the broken arm.

Because of marking Yun Yi, Yi Xun was completely angered. Yi Xun not only took Suisui away, but also suppressed Ye's Group in an all-round way.

Ye Linghan has been very busy lately, while recuperating from his injuries, he also has to take care of the company's affairs.

Fortunately, Ye's Group has a big business, so it won't collapse all at once.

Ye's chaebol is the largest chaebol in Longxi Continent. If it really goes bankrupt, it will have a great impact on the national GDP.

The president of Longxi Continent also intervened in this matter to ease the relationship between Ye Linghan and Yi Xun.

For the sake of Sui Sui's face, Yi Xun didn't really do anything cruel, but Ye Linghan's life has not been easy recently.

After receiving Suisui's call, Ye Linghan was dealing with a mountain of documents: "Son, how is your daddy recently? Did you eat well? How's your mood?" What

Ye Linghan cared about most was Yun Yi, and he had done it several times. Even if she wanted to see him, she was blocked by Yi Xun's people.

There is nothing he can do in a hurry now, and he keeps asking about Yun Yi's current situation when he receives Sui Sui's call.

Sui Sui said: "A doctor uncle came to the villa today. The doctor uncle came to see Daddy."

Ye Linghan suddenly became nervous: "What's wrong with your dad? What's wrong?" "

The doctor said Daddy There is a baby, I asked Daddy if he has a little sister, and Daddy said no."

Suisui said: "But I heard it very clearly, there is really a baby."

Suisui's words stunned Ye Linghan, and it took him a long time to come back to his senses: "You...what did you say?" "

Dad, is Daddy going to give Suisui a little sister?" Sui Sui wants a sister as cute as Sissi."

"Your father, he..."

Ye Linghan couldn't describe his current mood.

He stood up from the chair and kept spinning, the joy in his heart couldn't be suppressed no matter what.

Yun Yi is pregnant!

They have another baby!

"Sui Sui, Sui Sui, be good these days, don't make your daddy unhappy."

Ye Linghan insisted: "Your daddy has a baby in his stomach, you should have a good rest recently, don't always pester him Look at him."

"Daddy really has a baby!" Sui Sui cheered.

"By the way, what did the doctor say today?" After Ye Linghan calmed down, he felt that according to Yun Yi's temper, he might not keep this child.

Could it be that he went to the doctor to have an abortion?

Sui Sui thought for a while: "Uncle the doctor said to do surgery... Dad, what is surgery? I only know how to do manual work."

Ye Linghan's mind buzzed, and everything was in a mess.

After giving Sui Sui a few words, he hung up the phone hastily.

Ye Linghan couldn't care less about offending Yi Xun, he had to see Yun Yi now, and he absolutely couldn't let him kill the child.