Chapter 165 This time, are he and Yun Yi completely over?

After recuperating at home for a month, Yun Yi came to the hospital to wash off the marks.

Although the doctor repeatedly told him about the risks of the operation, Yun Yi insisted on the operation, but the doctor had no choice but to arrange the operation time.

After hearing the news, Rong Cheng rushed over to stop Yun Yi from entering the operating room: "Senior, you can't risk your life." "

I don't want to get involved with Ye Linghan anymore."

Yun Yi looked at the knot seal on his wrist, this The mark hit him like being nailed with a label of shame.

As long as he thinks about what happened in the hot spring pool that day, he feels extremely humiliated.

"Senior, surgery is very risky. I don't want you to have an accident."

Rong Cheng held Yun Yi's hand, his face full of worry: "I don't care who marks you, as long as you are healthy and safe, it is my greatest happiness. We don't have to worry about it." Do anything intimate or you mark me."

"Rong Cheng, I can't use inhibitors anymore. If I don't wash off the marks, I can only go to Ye Linghan every time I'm in heat. I don't want to be as humble as before. Like a wagging dog."

Yun Yi closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, his eyes were resolute: "I have already considered, even if it is death, I must completely get rid of Ye Linghan from my life." Rong Cheng's eyes were red

, Clenching his fists tightly, he hated himself for being useless, why he couldn't protect Yun Yi well.

It was the same four years ago, and it will be the same four years later.

Why did the person he wanted to care for with all his heart have to bear such grievances and shame.

Rong Cheng suppressed the raging rage in his heart, he walked over, and gently hugged Yun Yi: "Senior, the operation will be successful. I will wait for you outside! When you come out, you will see me at the first sight. And Sui Sui, he is still waiting for you at home!"

Yun Yi patted him on the back: "Wait for me to come out!"

Rong Cheng let go of him and watched him walk into the operating room.

The door of the operating room slammed shut, and Rong Cheng's eyes darkened accordingly.

In those dark pupils, there seemed to be a dormant beast that would open its bloody mouth at any moment.

The corridor outside the hospital's operating room was unusually quiet, and Rong Cheng was standing outside the door, staring at the door.

If something happens to Yun Yi, Ye Linghan and the Ye family will be buried with him. The vibrating sound of the mobile phone brought him back to his thoughts, and Rong Cheng connected the phone: "Lawyer Chen

, what's the matter?"

, The lawyer he hired doesn't have much reputation in the industry, and he doesn't mainly deal with marriage lawsuits. I don't think he intends to fight for custody at all." "

What did you say?" Rong Cheng's voice suddenly sank.

Lawyer Chen was stunned, he hesitated and said: "Young Master Rong, Ye Linghan...he doesn't fight for custody, isn't that a good thing?" Why does

Rong Cheng's tone seem to be disappointed?

"Are you sure the lawyer he hired has no strength?"

"I'm sure! I've investigated him, a rookie who has just been in the legal profession for less than two years. And Ye Linghan agreed to mediate, probably planning to give up custody." Lawyer Chen said: "I'm ready for a protracted battle, I didn't want to fight Ye Linghan and was about to give up. It's really strange!"

Rong Cheng's eyes were dark, hiding the gloomy light, and he said in a deep thought: "This is not possible!" "Young Master

Rong, what are you talking about?"

"Lawyer Chen, Yun You have been feeling unwell recently, so you can't attend the mediation. You tell the court to postpone the mediation time. Wait..." Rong Cheng calculated the time: "The mediation will be held next week.

" Just contact the court." Lawyer Chen said: "You and Young Master Yun can rest assured, we will win this time."

Rong Cheng hung up the phone, but his face was very gloomy.

The lawsuit must be won, but it must not be won so smoothly.

Ye Linghan likes Suisui so much, he did not hesitate to change Yunyi from an Alpha to an Omega in order to have this child. Ye Linghan's attachment to Yun Yi and Sui Sui has reached the point of paranoia.

For a person to be paranoid and give up his child is enough to prove that he really intends to give Yun Yi freedom or that he still wants to do something else.

If Ye Linghan kept pestering him, Yun Yi would hate him even more. Every entanglement will push Yun Yi far away. But Ye Linghan let go suddenly, will Yun Yi change his mind and never change his mind?

After all, there is still a Sui Sui between Yun Yi and Ye Linghan, and Sui Sui is the bridge connecting the relationship between the two, it is too easy for Ye Linghan to get close to Yun Yi.

Rong Cheng didn't dare to take risks.

After thinking for a while, he walked into the fire exit and dialed Mingxi's number.

"Mingxi, is your announcement over? Here... I have something to ask for your help."

Mingxi's brisk voice came: "Brother Rong, just say what you need. As long as I If you can help me, I will definitely not refuse."

"Mingxi, can you come to the hospital?"

Rong Cheng hangs down. . . . Y. Q. Z. W. 5. . . . C***O***M#言,,,情,,,Chinese,,,net eyes, cover up the calculations in the eyes: "Senior, he...he..."

"Yi What's wrong, brother?" Mingxi's voice panicked all of a sudden: "Did something happen to brother Yi?" "

Senior, he came to the hospital to wash off the marks, and the doctor said that the operation would be very risky, so I can't persuade him. Come here Persuade him!"

Rong Cheng's tone was full of anxiety: "He is about to enter the operating room, Ming Xi, you have been with him the longest, he should listen to you." "

Brother Rong, I'll go there now, Hurry up and send me the address of the hospital."

Ming Xi explained a few words to the assistant and asked him to drive over.

Rong Cheng hung up the phone with a bit of coldness in his eyes.

He sent Mingxi the address of the hospital.

Twenty minutes later, Ming Xi hurried over.

Seeing Rong Cheng standing alone in the corridor, he felt a thump in his heart, and a deep sense of anxiety and worry appeared on his delicate face.

He rushed to Rong Cheng: "Brother Rong, where's Brother Yi?"

Rong Cheng looked towards the operating room, "It's undergoing surgery."

Mingxi's fair face was bloodless, and he scolded: "Ye Linghan, you bastard! If it wasn't for him, Brother Yi wouldn't suffer this kind of crime! This kind of scumbag will die!"

Rong Cheng sighed: "I persuaded the senior, and he insisted on doing so. That's right, no one can bear such humiliation. Ye Ling Han also insulted the senior again and again. Mingxi, I have never hated anyone, Ye Linghan is the first." "

Ye Linghan is a bastard, not as good as a beast. He will pay the price sooner or later , I will definitely die a bad death."

Ming Xi bared his teeth, like an angry little beast.

"Brother Yi will be fine." Ming Xi prayed silently in his heart.

"Mingxi, things are not as simple as we thought." Rong Cheng was worried: "Ye Linghan has hired a lawyer, and he wants to fight for the custody of Sui Sui with the senior. Sui Sui is too important to the senior, we absolutely cannot let him I won this lawsuit."

Mingxi said angrily: "It won't be so cheap for him, is there anything I can help with?"

Rong Cheng said: "I really need your help, we'll talk about it after the senior has finished the operation."

Mingxi Xi clenched his fists: "Ye Linghan will definitely not get the custody of Sui Sui."

During the operation, Yun Yi was always awake.

The cold equipment penetrated his skin, and even strong anesthetics couldn't take all the pain away.

He was in pain, and every inch of deep pain reminded him that he couldn't forgive Ye Linghan.

All kinds of humiliation in the past are also reminding him that he must forget about this man and become truly strong.

Beads of sweat rolled from Yun Yi's forehead, slid down his pale face, and hit the operating bed.

The nurse wiped off his sweat and saw that his face was very ugly, so she asked softly, "Young Master Yun, are you okay?"

She went to the instrument to observe Yun Yi's heart rate as she asked, fortunately it was within the normal range.

The sharp pain was like a drill bit digging deep into the body, it was very painful, very painful, he could almost clearly feel the pain twisting in the body, and finally spread continuously.

Yun Yi's eyes turned black for a while, and his vision became more and more blurred...

"Doctor, it's not good! Young Master Yun..."

The nurse's panicked voice came from beside his ear, followed by The noise, the doctor's shouts, it's just that these voices got farther and farther away from him, and finally disappeared completely.

The doctor rushed out of the operating room, "Young Master Yun is not in a good condition and is undergoing first aid. The family members need to sign a risk certificate."

Rong Cheng grimaced, and when he realized it, he roared angrily, "Sign what Y_Q_Z_W_5_C_O_M** risk letter? He will be fine, he will be fine!

" This is the second time to wash off the mark, and the risk is doubled. I told him a long time ago, but..." Before the

doctor could finish speaking, Rong Cheng pulled the front of his clothes and brought him in front of him: "I No matter what the risk is, you must keep him. If something happens to Yun Yi, you and everyone in this hospital will be buried with him." Rong Cheng forcefully pushed the doctor to the door

of the operating room: "Go in and save him!"

The doctor turned pale with fright from his terrifying eyes, and ran into the operating room in a panic.

Mingxi's legs were weak, and he could not stand anymore. He supported the wall beside him, gasping for breath, tears rolling down his face.

how so?

How could such a good person like Yun Yi encounter such a thing?

It's all because of Ye Linghan!

Rong Cheng clenched his fists, calming down the intertwined emotions of rage and panic in his heart.

He looked at Mingxi, who was in a state of confusion: "Mingxi, I'm going to call the doctor, you stay here and watch, if you need anything, come outside and find me."

Mingxi nodded in a panic.

Rong Cheng walked out of the operating room and stood outside to call the professor of the medical school, asking them to send two more experts over.

Rong Cheng made several phone calls in a row, alarming all the medical relationships he could use.

There are many pharmaceutical companies and scientific research companies under Ye's Group, the news from Rong Cheng's side alarmed Ye Linghan, he felt that something was wrong, all Rong Cheng was looking for were Omega specialists.

The only one who can make Rong Cheng go to war is Yun Yi, so something happened to Yun Yi!

Ye Linghan asked Zhou Xin to investigate Rong Cheng, and only after this investigation did he find out that Yun Yi was washing his marks in the hospital.

When Rong Cheng came back from the phone call, he stepped into the corridor and saw Ming Xi pointing at Ye Linghan's nose and yelling, "Ye Linghan, you wicked bastard, why do you have the face to appear here? How dare you come to see Brother Yi If something happens to Brother Yi, I will let your whole family be buried with him."

Ye Linghan's face was extremely ugly, but he didn't retaliate and let Mingxi curse.

Rong Cheng walked over, with anger gushing in his gloomy eyes: "Who asked you to come? Get out! The senior doesn't want to see you."

Ye Linghan suppressed his anger and did not conflict with Rong Cheng.

The most important thing now is to determine Yun Yi's safety.

"Of course, how is he?"

"How? You still have the face to ask!" Ming Xi's voice trembled uncontrollably, as long as he thought of Yun Yi still in the operating room, he wanted to strangle that bastard Ye Linghan to death. .

Ye Linghan clenched his fists and said nothing.

There was an eerie silence in the corridor.

After all, they were in the hospital, and the three of them didn't make a scene.

Ye Linghan's heart was hanging in the air, he only hoped that Yun Yi would be safe.

As long as Yun Yi is fine, he will definitely stay far away from him in the future and will never appear in front of him again.

Ye Linghan regretted why he marked Yun Yi on impulse.

Compared with losing Yun Yi, he was more afraid of Yun Yi having an accident.

Why did you understand so late?

Time seemed to stand still, and it seemed particularly difficult at this moment.

The moment the door of the operating room opened, Ye Linghan seemed to come alive. He rushed to the door, but was stared at by Yun Yi.

When Yun Yi looked at him, his eyes were calm, as if he was looking at a complete stranger.

At that moment, Ye Linghan felt unprecedented despair.

"Ye Linghan, we will have no relationship in the future."

Yun Yi gradually went away, and many times, Ye Linghan wanted to stop him from leaving him.

But he didn't dare to do it, and he didn't have the face to do it.

This time, are he and Yun Yi completely over?