Chapter 178 The Domineering President and His Super-A Little Wife

Yun Yi leaned his back against the wall of the stairs, glaring at the man in front of him with reddish eyes, the conflicting eyes made Ye Linghan's heart ache.

Yun Yi didn't believe him!

But who can blame this? It's not all because of the evil he did before, which killed all Yun Yi's trust in him.

Ye Linghan was extremely ashamed: "Of course, what happened before was all my fault, you trust me one last time. There was no aphrodisiac in the bowl of chicken noodle soup today. If you don't want me to touch you, I won't touch you. I'll help you Take the inhibitor."

Yun Yi bit his lip, resisting the rampant heat in his body, he whispered: "The inhibitor is in my coat pocket."

Ye Linghan's eyes flashed with disappointment, but he quickly pulled himself together, Not this time, there will be a next time... He has been waiting forever, and he will always wait until the day Yun Yi is willing.

Yun Yi's estrus also had a great impact on Ye Linghan. He collected himself, desperately suppressed the desire in his heart, and hugged Yun Yi: "I don't do anything, I just send you back to your room.

" During the estrus period, Yun Yi was not only suffering physically, but also psychologically.

He leaned against Ye Linghan, and smelled the unique Alpha pheromone smell on his body, which was very attractive and inexplicably reassuring.

He sniffed greedily, and buried his face into the man's broad chest.

Ye Linghan was clearly aware of Yun Yi's movements, and when he lowered his head, he saw his eyes closed, his long eyelashes trembling slightly due to his fast breathing, like a butterfly. Wings flapping on the tip of his heart one after another.

He took a deep breath, separated his rationality, and quickly carried Yun Yi back to the bedroom.

Ye Linghan found Yun Yi's coat in the bedroom and took out the inhibitor from it.

He sent the inhibitor to Yun Yi: "Of course, this is an inhibitor."

Yun Yi looked up at him, his black eyes seemed to be covered with a layer of tulle, blurred and confusing: "You can still lie me?"

Ye Linghan was taken aback, and then quickly shook his head: "Trust me, I will never lie to you in the future."

Yun Yi glanced over his head, and his rosy cheeks turned even redder: "The inhibitor is not effective.

" Can the inhibitor be used? I'll call Uncle Yun and ask him to send someone over, but please bear with it..." Before

Ye Linghan finished speaking, he felt that his hand was empty, and the inhibitor had been taken by Yun. Yi take it away.

"Get out!"

Yun Yi kicked him away, thinking of what he said just now, he felt so ashamed.

But why is Ye Linghan... this idiot!

"Of course, don't be angry! I'm going out now, I..."

Ye Linghan said as he retreated to the door, but after he retreated a few steps, a flash of light suddenly flashed through his mind.

Just now Yunyi.....y...Q.....Z.....W.....5.. .....C............ O.....M.....words..... ..... Love.....Chinese..........Net.. .To say that the effect of the inhibitor is not good, isn't that...Ye Linghan scolded himself "Big Stupid" in his heart.

He turned around and threw himself on the bed, pressing Yun Yi under his body: "Of course, all the inhibitors are not as good as me. Try it once, and you will be satisfied." The pheromone smell on

Ye Linghan's body was overwhelming, Like a net engulfing Yunyi.

He was trembling all over, clamoring for longing, pushing the man on his body with weak hands: "You...you get out!"

"Don't go out!" Ye Linghan cheated: "Did you forget the last item of the agreement?"

Yun Yi's face was red, and his staring eyes didn't have much power, but it was seductive.

Ye Linghan couldn't hold back anymore, and kissed his lips.

He restrained his desire to conquer the people under him, and carefully kissed Yun Yi, as if he was kissing the most precious treasure in the world.

Just before they were about to merge into one, Yun Yi pushed Ye Linghan away: "Put on a condom."

Ye Linghan immediately took out the prepared condom.

"Wear two layers."

Hearing Yun Yi's words, Ye Linghan made a bitter face: "Of course, it's very uncomfortable." "

If you don't wear it, get out."

Yun Yi bent down to pick up the clothes thrown under the bed, Ye Linghan held it With his hand, he compromised and said, "I'll listen to you. You can use as many floors as you say."

"Only do it once."

Before Yun Yi finished speaking, Ye Linghan threw him onto the bed.

Ye Linghan rushed into his world, his blood was boiling with comfort: "Of course——"

Yun Yi covered his mouth to prevent him from calling his name, so that he would not be so ashamed.

Unable to speak, Ye Linghan kissed Yun Yi's palms, fingers, wrist...all the way to his chest.

"Don't kiss!"

Yun Yi's whole body went limp from being teased, and the voice he made was trembling.

"Baby, I just want to kiss you. I wish I could kiss all over your body."

Ye Linghan showed his rascal on the bed, Yun Yi didn't let him kiss any place, he just chose that position to kiss.

"Ye Linghan, you bastard!"

Yun Yi pushed him, not letting him approach, and Ye Linghan shamelessly clung to him: "Honey, you smell so good. Hey...don't move! Be good!" , Lift your legs up."

"Ye Linghan!"

Yun Yi gritted his teeth and called out Ye Linghan's name, in exchange for a deep kiss.

Ye Linghan has changed in many aspects, but only his behavior on the bed has not changed at all. Yun Yi was so tormented by him that he didn't even have the energy to curse. After two hours of paopao

, Yun Yi kicked the man away from him: "Go to sleep in the corridor."

Ye Linghan held his feet and put them on his lips to kiss: "Of course, your feet are so pretty. Be good, Don't move, let me kiss you!"

"Get up!" Yun Yi retracted his feet.

He was covered in sweat, and the sweat was mixed with the scent of estrus, which smelled very attractive.

In particular, there is also his own smell in this smell, which makes a certain part of Ye Linghan's swelling just go away.

"However, has your estrus period not yet passed? Let's do it again."

Ye Linghan moved closer to Yun Yi's side, before his lips touched Yun Yi's, his face was pushed away.

"Ye Linghan, don't go too far, you said you would only do it once."

Yun Yi was extremely tired and had no strength at all.

This is not helping him get through the estrus period, this is simply Ye Linghan in estrus.

"However, your face is still very red. It must be that the estrus period has not passed yet."

Ye Linghan said solemnly, but the movements of his hands were particularly obscene. He rubbed Yun Yi's waist and leaned over to kiss him lips.

"Well...Ye Linghan, you..."

Yun Yi's unfinished words were swallowed by Ye Linghan.

The big bed shook violently again, and the bedroom door didn't open until midnight.

Ye Linghan was kicked out, and the door slammed shut.

"Of course——"

"Wife——"

"Open the door!"

Ye Linghan slammed on the door with his shirt on, but Yun Yi refused to open it for him.

In the bathroom, Yun Yi's legs were trembling, almost unable to stand.

Ye Linghan said to get the fuck out, he said he would do it once, but in the end he did it three times.

Although he wears a condom every time, it takes a long time each time, and Ye Linghan even changes his posture to toss him.

Yun Yi felt that his whole body was going to fall apart, he came out of the shower, leaned on the wall and moved to the bed.

Ye Linghan was still knocking on the door persistently, but Yun Yi turned a deaf ear to his begging for mercy.

This dog man deserves to sleep in the hallway.

Yun Yi slept soundly, but Ye Linghan couldn't fall asleep.

Just now he was hugging his limp wife like this, but in an instant he was reduced to an orphan in the corridor.

The butler thoughtfully carried the quilt, and laid it on the floor at the door of the bedroom with ease: "Mr. Ye, the bed is made, you should go to bed early." The

butler walked away briskly.

Looking at the familiar bed, Ye Linghan choked up speechlessly.

He lost count of how many times this month. Sleeping in the hallway is only the first time, not the last time.

"Of course——"

"Wife——"

"Open the door!"

"I was wrong!"

Near midnight, the villa was silent, only Ye Linghan's pleading for mercy echoed in the corridor.

Yun Yi inside the door had already fallen asleep, so he didn't know how pitiful the man he shut the door was.

Ye Linghan fell asleep in the corridor again and again.

This happens every week, and it is no surprise that the housekeeper is a servant.

At 6:30 in the morning, Ye Linghan got up on time, and the servant came to put away the bedding.

After Ye Linghan washed up, he found that the bedroom door hadn't been opened yet.

"Of course, are you awake?"

Ye Linghan leaned against the door to listen to the movement inside, and just as his ear was touching the door, the door opened from the inside.

He fell over and bumped into Yun Yi's body.

Ye Linghan reacted very quickly, he embraced Yun Yi, pushed him back into the room, and kicked the door shut.

Yun Yi was pressed into the tight corner by him, and glared at him: "Let go!"

"Don't be angry!" Ye Linghan kissed him on the lips: "My fault last night! Control it, it won't happen next time."

Yun Yi got angry when he saw that he was acting like a good boy when he got a bargain, and he didn't control it, he didn't want to control it at all.

"There won't be a next time."

"That won't work." Ye Linghan squeezed his jaw, lifted Yun Yi's face, kissed his lips and said, "From now on, you will come to me every time you are in heat. "

Yun Yi struggled: "Don't move your hands or feet."

Ye Linghan smiled lightly: "Then I will move my mouth."

He lowered his head and sealed Yun Yi's lips.

Ye Linghan suppressed Yun Yi for a long time, expressing his position and talking about love, and finally coaxed his wife well.

The incident on Weibo made Ye Linghan and Yun Yi's relationship go viral, neither of them came forward to deny it, so naturally they admitted it.

After the opening of Chaohua, various versions of the stories of Ye Linghan and Yun Yi appeared.

"The Domineering President and His Super-A Little Wife"

"The Stories That the Tsundere Wolfdog and the Cold and Glamorous Wife Have to Tell"

"Shocked! My Wife Is Alpha"

"When two As meet, there must be a reward"

...

In his spare time, Ye Linghan uses his tuba to go shopping in Chaochao, and he will reply when he has nothing to do.

As long as he appears, Weibo will definitely explode.

The technician worked overtime several times in a row, and finally shouted helplessly from the air: Nightclub, Yun Shao called you to go home for dinner!

Ye Linghan: [My wife is attending the film festival in Cannes today, I have nowhere to eat! o(╥﹏╥)o Wife, when are you coming back? 】

Ye Linghan's comment got millions of likes, and it jumped to the top in no time.

The following followed @云逸, asking him to lead the homeless nightclub.

After Yun Yi returned from Cannes, Ye Linghan slept in the corridor again.

After that estrus, Yun Yi didn't resist Ye Linghan anymore, Ye Linghan became more and more courageous and upgraded from cuddling to climbing the bed to sleep with him.

The interval between Yun Yi's estrus is very long, sometimes half a month, sometimes a week, or only two or three times a month.

Ye Linghan looked forward to the stars and the moon in order to have a chance to have a shameful thing with his wife. He felt that even a normal man would hold back abnormally.

That night, the atmosphere was so good that Ye Linghan couldn't hold back and pushed his wife down.

Yun Yi was pestered and begged by Ye Linghan, and he agreed with half push and half push.

Ye Linghan was so excited that he pressed Yun Yi until the middle of the night. At the most intense moment, Yun Yi sensed something was wrong and pushed Ye Linghan and said, "Get out! It seems...it seems... "

How could Ye Linghan be willing to go out at this time, he slammed hard, and Yun Yi felt a rush of heat pouring in—

"Ye Linghan, you bastard!"

Yun Yi's face was still flushed, but his eyes were flustered And fierce.

He kicked away the man on top of him, and checked in a panic...

The pillow hit his face, and Ye Linghan recovered from his passion, and only then did he realize that the condom was broken. It's not the estrus period, he only used one condom, how can he think that it is so weak.

"Of course, this was an accident, and I didn't expect the quality of this item to be so poor." Ye

Linghan was secretly annoyed that he might as well not have worn it if he had known this earlier.

Yun Yi's eyes were red, and his whole body was trembling in panic.

Will you be pregnant?

After pregnancy, do you really want to give birth to Ye Linghan?

Seeing that he was in a panic, Ye Linghan hugged him and comforted him: "Honey, you're definitely fine before you're in heat." "What

if something happens?" Yun Yi hated Ye Linghan to death, and knew to do such things every day .

"It's good to have children, I like children. How about we have a younger sister? Sui Sui wants a younger sister!"

Before Ye Linghan finished speaking, Yun Yi had already picked up the clothes on the ground and threw them on him: "Get out !"

"Of course, don't be angry! You can't blame me for what happened today."

Ye Linghan felt that he was wronged, the condom was not strong, could he be blamed?

"Stay away from me in the future, or I'll chop the thing under you."

Yun Yi kicked him out the door, and the door closed again.

Ye Linghan hurriedly put on his clothes, and began to knock on the door: "Honey, I was wrong! Wife, open the door!" The

housekeeper and servant on the first floor counted with their fingers: This is the third time this week!