Chapter 87 Ye Linghan Has Been Softened

The more Ji Ran didn't answer, the more Ye Linghan wanted to know the answer.

He kept pestering Ji Ran all night, insisting on making him say love, but Ji Ran just refused to say anything.

Ye Linghan was very angry, but he couldn't get angry when he saw his slightly swollen belly.

"You say you are still so stubborn when you are pregnant with my child!"

Ye Linghan pinched Ji Ran's jaw and shook it: "You wait! Sooner or later, I will let you say it."

Ji Ran said lightly: "Then I'll wait!"

"Still talking!" Ye Linghan leaned over to kiss his lips, and said as he kissed, "It's so dishonest, it really needs to be cleaned up!"

That night, Ye Linghan cleaned up Ji Ran gently. a meal.

After tidying up, I carried him to the bathroom to take a shower.

In the process of taking a bath, it is inevitable to wipe the gun and misfire, so let's do it again.

Ji Ran is very cooperative, he can do whatever he wants, he is so obedient.

Ye Linghan was in a very good mood, he had the same feeling as when he was in love with Ji Ran back then.

The feelings at that time were very pure, sweet and unforgettable.

Ye Linghan hadn't felt such a sweet feeling for a long time, and Ye Linghan hugged Ji Ran who was already asleep in his arms, and the image of the two of them accompanying each other when they were old and old appeared in his mind.

When he fell asleep, there was still a faint smile on his face.

This night, Ye Linghan slept exceptionally well.

When he woke up in the morning, Ji Ran hadn't woken up yet, he was lying on his side, his exquisite jade cheeks were hidden under the quilt, and the way he was sleeping peacefully made his heart melt.

He leaned over and kissed Ji Ran's face before getting up to change clothes.

Ye Linghan had breakfast and went to the company, but Ji Ran hadn't woken up yet.

When Ji Ran woke up, it was already past ten o'clock in the morning.

Because of the pregnancy, he was very lethargic and usually woke up very late.

The servant didn't dare to disturb him, and only came to ask him if he wanted to eat after Ji Ran woke up.

When Ji Ran was having dinner downstairs, the manager in charge of advanced tailoring in the studio brought the designers to the villa, saying that it was Ye Linghan who asked them to order clothes for Ji Ran.

Ji Ran's belly is getting bigger and bigger, and the clothes he used to wear are definitely no longer available.

After waiting for Ji Ran to eat, the designer measured his size and showed him the design graphics of the clothes.

After Ji Ran selected the style of clothes, the manager and designer left.

Not long after the two left, the person in charge of the mall came and brought many luxury brands.

There are bags, shoes, wallets, belts... Each item starts at least six figures.

Ji Ran watched the servant put things in the cloakroom, without much expression on his face.

The servant beside him smiled and said, "Mr. Ji, Young Master Ye really cares about you! I bought you so many things."

Ji Ran smiled slightly and looked down at the book.

But there was no smile in his eyes.

Ye Linghan was kind to him, but only for the child in his womb.

Ji Ran is sober, he will never indulge in Ye Linghan's false tenderness again.

Before the end of get off work time, Ye Linghan left the company.

On the way back to the villa, I passed a flower shop.

Ye Linghan stopped the car, walked into the flower shop, and chose a bouquet of red roses himself.

When pursuing Ji Ran back then, it really didn't take much effort. The two had dinner a few times, played golf and tennis, and they got together naturally.

Ye Linghan didn't even send Ji Ran any flowers, and he didn't even go out of his way to get him.

It stands to reason that Ji Ran has already been obtained, and Ji Ran has been very good recently, so it's okay if he doesn't send flowers.

After all, Ji Ran must be very happy to let the mall deliver so many luxury goods to the villa today.

But Ye Linghan still took out the flowers and stood by the roadside, when the wind blew and the flowers were fragrant, he realized what he had done.

Ye Linghan frowned as he looked at the delicate red rose in his bosom.

He justified his actions from the bottom of his heart: I just followed the doctor's advice to make Ji Ran feel better, so that he could give birth to a healthy child. Right, that is it!

Ye Linghan sorted out his mood, and walked towards the parking lot with the rose in his arms.

Occasionally, citizens passing by couldn't help but take a second look.

Ye Linghan straightened his back and walked with vigor and vigor, like a young man chasing love without regard for himself.

Back at the villa, Ye Linghan brought the flowers to Ji Ran: "Ran Ran, do you like it?"

Ji Ran's gaze shifted from the book to the bouquet of fiery red roses, he frowned in disgust, Covering her nose, she pushed the bunch of flowers away with her other hand.

"Take it away! It smells bad!"

Ye Linghan imagined countless expressions on Ji Ran's face when he saw the rose on the way back.

Surprise, joy, shyness, excitement, excitement...

but none of it is disgust.

Ye Linghan was stunned in place, and it took him a long time to recover.

He refused to give up and asked: "Don't like it?"

Ji Ran frowned tightly, "I hate roses the most!"

Ye Linghan: "..."

Ye Linghan was still holding the rose and pestle it in front of him Before that, Ji Ran pressed the automatic driving button of the wheelchair and slid away from Ye Linghan.

Ye Linghan threw the flowers aside, blocking his way: "You don't like roses, so what kind of flowers do you like?"

Ji Ran looked up at him with complaints in his eyes: "Did you forget?"

Ye Linghan smiled guiltyly: "I...I didn't remember it for a while."

"I told you before!" Ji Ran gave him a sideways look, and said quietly: "You really forgot !"

His eyes were quite sad, and Ye Linghan was so guilty that he saw it, and hurriedly explained: "I haven't forgotten! I really haven't forgotten! I will think about it, and I will definitely remember it." "Then you must think about it!

" Ji Ran raised a smile: "I'm sure you can remember."

Ye Linghan's expression was a little stiff.

He must not remember!

He didn't care much about what Ji Ran said to him before.

The left ear goes in and the right ear goes out. It would be nice to be able to listen to what he said patiently, let alone remember his preferences.

But in order to please Ji Ran, Ye Linghan felt that he had to think about it.

He used his mobile phone to search for more common and common flowers, and planned to try them one by one. He could always try them out, right?

During dinner, Ye Linghan said: "Ran Ran, I remembered! You like Lily, don't you?"

Ji Ran raised his dark eyes to look at him: "You really forgot!"

"No... ..I haven't forgotten!" Ye Linghan panicked: "You wait until I think about it!"

Ji Ran continued to eat, but Ye Linghan didn't feel like eating.

Tonight, if he doesn't remember what flowers Ji Ran likes, he might not even be able to sleep well.

"Then you must like daisies?"

Ji Ran frowned: "You can never remember my preferences."

He threw his chopsticks on the table and stopped eating.

"I... don't I have a bad memory?" Ye Linghan was so guilty that he didn't have the confidence to speak before.

Ji Ran pursed his lips and remained silent, looking very angry.

Ye Linghan is used to being arrogant on weekdays, how could he ever receive such a cold face.

He felt a little unhappy in his heart, and his tone sank a bit: "Tell me what you like! How can I know if you don't tell me! If you are not tired of guessing, I am still tired? Why are you like before, you Wouldn't you be more sensible?"

Ji Ran silently picked up the chopsticks, bowed his head to eat silently, without saying a word.

Ye Linghan looked at him with a frown, and the more he looked at him, the more strange he became.

Ji Ran is obedient and not stubborn, but he feels uneasy.

What's the deal with a pregnant man?

For the first time in Ye Linghan's life, he was subdued: "Ran Ran, why don't you eat this pan-fried veal steak? Don't you like it the most? And this foie gras, try it! It was airlifted here today!" Ji Ran shook his head

, Did not speak.

"I didn't blame you just now, I just said it casually, don't take it to your heart." There is

such a thing as being soft, there is a second time for the first time.

Ye Linghan didn't even realize that his attitude towards Ji Ran had changed unconsciously.

Ji Ran noticed it, he picked up the piece of steak Ye Linghan gave him, lowered his head and ate it slowly.

In those dark eyes, the previous grievances have long since disappeared, and they have become icy cold.

Ji Ran remembered all of Ye Linghan's preferences, but Ye Linghan had never cared about him.

In fact, he likes red roses.

Who doesn't like the flower that represents unrestrained love?

He just said that on purpose, to see how much Ye Linghan tolerated him.

He was very satisfied with the result!

Until the night when he was sleeping, Ye Linghan was still thinking about what flowers Ji Ran likes?

He really couldn't think of it, so he could only get away with it: "Ran Ran, I just asked the doctor, and the doctor said that you can't collect flowers, and you are prone to pollen allergies. Do you like watches? How about I give you a watch?" Ji Ran looked at the ceiling

: "What date is it today?"

Ye Linghan said: "12th."

Ji Ran said quietly: "Next week, you will get married."

Ye Linghan's expression froze, and he didn't know how to answer this question for a moment.

Ji Ran suddenly turned to look at him: "Ye Linghan, tell me! My parents didn't want me back then, was it because I was an illegitimate child?" "What nonsense are you talking about!" Ye Linghan held his hand:

" Don't think about it! I told you, you were abducted by human traffickers." "

An illegitimate child will definitely be looked down upon!" Ji Ran murmured: "When the child grows up, if he knows that the family is not healthy, will he be very sad? "

"Gan Rui is going to have a baby soon, can he treat our children well after he has his own?" "

If he really treats the children badly, what do you say?" "

I feel that today He's moving, he's growing up day by day! I don't want to leave him!"

Ji Ran took Ye Linghan's hand and placed it on his slightly raised belly: "Did you feel it? He moved!"

Ye Linghan Listening to his crazy words, I feel very uneasy.

With Ji Ran like this, it looks very wrong.

"Ran Ran, don't think too much!" Ye Linghan hugged Ji Ran into his arms, stroked his hair and said, "Leave these matters to me, and I will definitely satisfy you." "Then you and Gan

Rui Are you married?"

Hearing Ji Ran's question, Ye Linghan suddenly hesitated.

In the past, he thought that marriage was just a marriage certificate, and it didn't matter who he married.

If he wants to cheat, it cannot be restrained by this marriage letter.

But hearing Ji Ran's soft voice today, Ye Linghan couldn't bear to hurt him.

At this moment, the extremely firm decision to marry Gan Rui was suddenly shaken.