Chapter 61 Ye Linghan, Let's Divorce

Ye Linghan was forced by Ye Yunping to stay in the hospital for three days, and Ye Linghan was not released until Gan Rui confirmed that he was in good health and returned to the Ye family mansion.

Back at the villa, Ye Linghan pushed open the door and saw Ji Ran sitting on the sofa, reading a book.

His eyes were half downcast, his long eyelashes were like the wings of a butterfly, trembling slightly with his breathing.

Under the illumination of the light, the serious side face looks extremely delicate and beautiful.

Ye Linghan stood aside, staring at him for a while, feeling a little eager to move in his heart.

He walked over, took out the book from Ji Ran's hand and threw it aside, raised his jaw, as if he was about to kiss it.

"Ye Linghan, let's get a divorce!"

Ji Ran's sudden words stopped Ye Linghan's movements.

"What did you say?"

Ye Linghan felt that he must have misheard.

Why did Ji Ran propose divorce?

He was the one who wanted to get married!

"We're getting a divorce!" Ji Ran said these words word by word, without the slightest hesitation.

Ye Linghan's pupils suddenly dilated, and the fingers pinching Ji Ran's jaw kept tightening. He gritted his teeth, and every word seemed to be squeezed out from between his teeth, every word and every word was stern: "What are you messing with me?" I just went back to stay with Gan Rui for a few days, why are you like this? Ji Ran, when did you become so intolerant?" Ji Ran found it incredible, how could Ye

Linghan say these ridicules so confidently if?

Could it be that in his eyes, marriage is like a child's play?

Can you marry one person and impregnate another?

"We're already married! Shouldn't we be loyal to each other after marriage?"

"I didn't touch him, but I just let him conceive my child."

Ye Linghan said in a natural tone: "I'm not It's all for you. If you have Gan Rui's family background and are obedient and obedient like him, the eldest son of the Ye family will definitely let you be reborn. But look at your background, your parents, and your bad temper. How are you worthy of giving birth to my eldest son?"

Ji Ran looked at the man in front of him in shock, he couldn't believe it, how could Ye Linghan say such stupid words.

When people are too angry, they really just keep shaking and can't say a word of rebuttal.

Ji Ran was like this, with a white face and trembling all over.

His fists were clenched very tightly, but he couldn't utter a single word. His chest was tight and painful, making his eyes red.

"Are you still not convinced?" Ye Linghan sneered: "Am I not right? Your parents are addicted to gambling, and your younger brother is ignorant. Apart from having a good-looking face, how can you compare to Gan Rui. If it weren't for the four years of our relationship, I wouldn't have married you. I just kept you by my side because I pity you and nobody wants you." During

these three days of getting along, Ye Linghan realized the sweetness Sharp gentleness and obedience.

He thinks that Ji Ran should learn from Gan Rui and be more docile to be cute.

Ye Linghan wants to transform Ji Ran into what he likes little by little, and now he has turned Ji Ran into an Omega, and it will be perfect if he becomes obedient again.

On the wedding night, Ji Ran felt that the blow he had suffered was already heavy enough.

But compared with today, it feels really nothing.

Ye Linghan's cruelty was simply beyond his imagination.

"You married me just for this reason?"

Ji Ran really wanted to ask Ye Linghan loudly if he ever loved him, but in the end he held back.

Leave the last trace of dignity and decency! That way you won't lose too badly.

"Otherwise, what do you think?"

Yelinghan laughed coldly: "I have worked so hard for you, but you don't know how to be grateful."

Gratitude?

Ji Ran thought it was ridiculous, he laughed until tears flowed out.

But there was a cold pain in his eyes.

Ji Ran always thought that there must be a trace of love in Ye Linghan's marriage to him.

But now it seems that he is really naive and ridiculous.

Where is it because of love! But it's just a game.

Ji Ran's laughter made Ye Linghan very irritated, he shook off him, and said coldly: "What are you laughing at?"

Ji Ran stopped laughing, his eyes were indifferent, and there was no trace of ups and downs in his voice: "Since you despise me so much Me, I won't force you to stay with me either. We will go to the Civil Affairs Bureau to go through the divorce procedures tomorrow." "

You said you got married, and now you are going to get divorced after a few days of marriage." Ye Linghan's tone became more serious: "Ji Of course, did I treat you too kindly! Let you start to act wildly on me." "

You and Gan Rui have a child, what is it that we get married? What will you do with him and the child in the future?"

Ye Linghan said The scum is beyond Ji Ran's imagination, it's okay to treat him badly, Gan Rui is pregnant, and he can still come to marry him with peace of mind.

"You and I will move back to Ye's mansion tomorrow. Gan Rui is pregnant and needs someone to take care of him. You go and take care of him."

Ye Linghan's words made Ji Ran stunned for a moment. He stared at the man in front of him, thinking that he must It was a problem with his ears that he misheard his words.

Seeing Ji Ran looking at him in astonishment, Ye Linghan repeated impatiently: "Gan Rui is not in good health recently, and there must always be someone by his side. This is the best time for you to behave, wait for him to give birth to the child Afterwards, you can raise him and treat him as our child. If you behave well, I can consider making you the young wife of the Ye family."

Ji Ran looked at Ye Linghan, he couldn't believe it.

How shameless is it to say such a thing?

What should Gan Rui do if the baby Gan Rui gave birth to in October of her pregnancy was given to him?

The point is, he doesn't want to be the young lady of the Ye family either.

"Don't be so troublesome. Let's get divorced tomorrow. You and Gan Rui are married. You can raise your children yourself. I don't have the habit of raising children for others." Ji Ran stood up from the sofa, turned and walked upstairs: "Ye Ye Ling Han, don't worry! I will not destroy the relationship between you and Gan Rui, you open the collar around my neck, I promise to disappear in front of you, and I will never appear again in the future." Ji Ran said to go, this

time It was completely beyond Ye Linghan's expectation.

He felt that Ji Ran should be grateful to Dade for his arrangement.

How many people dream of being the young wife of the Ye family, and now he has given Ji Ran this opportunity, why does Ji Ran still dismiss it?

Ye Linghan understood after thinking about it.

He sneered contemptuously: "Ji Ran, you have played the trick of playing hard to get so many times, are you tired of it?"

Ji Ran paused, feeling extremely funny.

He really wants to leave! I can't wait to go to the sky, the farther away from Ye Linghan, the better.

But Ye Linghan felt that he had to do it.

"Think what you want!"

Ji Ran didn't bother to explain, Ye Linghan's brain circuit was different from that of ordinary people, he was shameless and arrogant, and he couldn't understand it.

Ye Linghan thought that when he came back this time, Ji Ran would obediently surround him.

But Ji Ran clamored for a divorce and didn't cooperate with his arrangement.

The fire that Ye Linghan kept suppressing couldn't be suppressed no matter what.

Seeing that Ji Ran was about to disappear before his eyes, he took a step forward, grabbed Ji Ran's hair, and threw him to the ground.

Ji Ran fell heavily on the ground, his eyes flushed with pain.

Ye Ling's cold and deep voice came over his head and face: "You are really shameless!"

"Let go!"

Ji Ran beat Ye Linghan's hand, but the man's hand became stronger, pulling his hair and lifting him up. around.

Ji Ran felt that his scalp was about to split from the pain, but Ye Linghan had no intention of letting go.

Ye Linghan grabbed Ji Ran and dragged him upstairs.

Throw it on the big bed and bully him, "Be honest! Do what I say! Otherwise, I will publish all your nude photos, and I will not let any of your family members go. You don't care about your reputation and your family, don't forget about Sheng Weiqing and Xia Yuandan, don't you care about them too?"

Ji Ran froze suddenly when he wanted to resist.

He can ignore himself and his family, and he can't put his friends in danger.

Seeing Ji Ran's expression, Ye Linghan knew that he would submit obediently.

He reached out with his palm, patted Ji Ran's face and said, "Be good! Don't make me angry!"

Ji Ran didn't say a word, and there was no trace of expression in his empty eyes.

Ye Linghan saw that he obediently did not struggle anymore, let go of his hand holding his hair, and looked at Ji Ran in front of him.

Even if Ji Ran doesn't smile or speak, he can easily draw out his desire.

Ye Linghan tore off Ji Ran's clothes, and jumped on him.

The big bed shook violently, Ji Ran didn't resist the whole process, no matter how Ye Linghan tossed him, he didn't say a word, and silently endured...

Ye Linghan was very excited, he did it twice in a row before letting go of Ji Ran in his arms with satisfaction.

He took the nightgown from the shelf and put it on his body, and said with a satisfied face: "I will mark you when you are in heat next time! If you are upbeat, get pregnant as soon as possible and give me a baby. Maybe you have a baby, my family Only people in your family can recognize you."

Ji Ran looked at the ceiling above his head with empty eyes, as if he didn't hear it.

His fingers on the sides tightened little by little, and finally clenched into fists.

His eyes also slowly changed, becoming full of hatred.

The Yejia mansion is a manor, full of retro buildings, surrounded by greenery, making people feel as if they are in a painting.

The black car stopped in front of the house, and Ye Linghan and Ji Ran got out of the car.

The Ye family mansion has complete security facilities, and Ye Linghan is not afraid of Ji Ran escaping, and besides, he has his friend's life in his hands, so Ji Ran dare not run away either.

So when he came back this time, the collar on Ji Ran's neck was removed.

Ye Linghan took Ji Ran's hand and brought him to his side: "Be good at home, don't talk back to what the old man and my father say. They will at most scold you, they won't do anything to you."

Now Ji Ran was already numb, and Ye Linghan didn't react as much as before when he said something shameless.

He pursed his lips and said nothing, letting Ye Linghan whisper in his ear.

After the two entered the door, a servant greeted them and handed them slippers.

Before Ji Ran put on his shoes, he heard an angry shout: "Who allowed you to bring him back?"

Looking up, he saw Ye Yunping standing on the stairs, looking at him with anger.

"How can this kind of person deserve to enter the door of the Ye family, let him get out!"