Chapter 186 Wedding

The wedding is scheduled to be held on Suman Island, where the scenery is beautiful.

The blue water beats against the rocks, and seagulls fly across the sky from time to time.

The marriage between Longqi Continent and Yunlai Country is very important to the two countries, and it is also extremely important.

Ye Linghan arranged the best wedding team to plan the wedding, and it took him two full months to finalize all the details of the wedding.

The white veil is like a dream under the reflection of the blue sky. The arched flower gate is made of white roses imported from country F, and every petal is perfect. The crystal road guides along the road are shining brightly under the sunlight.

There are many guests on the beach, and there is an endless stream of people coming and going.

The wedding starts at eleven o'clock in the morning.

At this time, Yun Yi and Ye Linghan were in the presidential suite of the seaside hotel not far away, and

Xia Yuandan was by Yun Yi's side, chatting with him: "Aran, the wedding is so grand, and it's so beautiful now. I listen to you Qiu said that the nightclub has been preparing, and has been involved in the whole process of the pre-wedding arrangements."

Thinking of Ye Linghan's recent busyness, Yun Yi felt sweet in his heart: "It is true that he is busy, and I didn't worry much about it."

Xia Yuandan Said: "The nightclub is different from before, and now he really cares about you. He treats you like an imperial decree, and treats you very well. Alas! I have discovered that these men have to lose once before they know how to cherish. "

Yun Ziqiu is like this, and so is Ye Linghan.

Yun Yi could hear the deep meaning in his tone, "Yun Ziqiu was like this at the time too?

" Do you know if it's lucky or unlucky?"

It was unlucky at first, but then it was really lucky. Some people don't love, but don't know how to love.

"However, the feeling of settling accounts after autumn is also very refreshing. Thinking of the self-righteous man who used to bring me footwashing water every day and flatter me eight times a day, I feel very comfortable. Kneeling red to beg me to give birth to a daughter for him It's gone!" Xia Yuandan spread her hands, and said proudly, "The way of heaven is reincarnation, who will be spared! I have a hundred sentences that deserve to be given to Yun Ziqiu!"

Yun Yi couldn't help it, and laughed heartily.

Yun Ziqiu knocked on the door of the lounge, "Honey, what do you want to give me a hundred sentences? Is it 'I love you'?"

Xia Yuandan said with a smile: "Dear Ziqiu, of course not, it's a hundred sentences 'Get out'."

Yun Ziqiu exited the room, locked the door, and moved swiftly.

Ye Linghan was standing next to him, seeing him back out just after entering the door, he asked in bewilderment: "What's the situation?"

Yun Ziqiu: "My wife told me to get out, so I came out!"

Ye Linghan felt that he was enough He listened to his wife, but compared with Yun Ziqiu, he really felt ashamed.

Yun Yi told him to get out, and he would still struggle and beg for mercy. Yun Ziqiu directly carried out the order without procrastinating.

In the end, it was Ye Linghan who knocked on the door of the lounge, and Yun Ziqiu obediently stood outside the door, daring not to go in.

Ye Linghan was wearing a black suit, with a beautiful white rose pinned to his chest. This kind of attire is so handsome that Yun Yi couldn't help but take a second look.

"Of course, I'm not very handsome!"

Yun Yi unnaturally staggered his eyes, duplicity: "No!"

"Why didn't you praise me? I'm very sad!"

Ye Linghan stared into Yun Yi's eyes tightly, with a look on his face Wait for the complimenting look.

Xia Yuandan elbowed Ding Yunyi's arm: "Aran, hurry up and give me a few compliments. Otherwise, the nightclub will be sad!"

Yun Yi said in a muffled voice, "It's beautiful!"

Ye Linghan was happy like A big fool of three hundred catties.

Xia Yuandan laughed so hard.

Yun Yi had a particularly helpless expression.

Ye Linghan held Yun Yi's hand, and looked at the black dress of the same style on him: "My house is so beautiful, I can't get enough of it in my life." With Xia New Year's Day here, Yun Yi was a little embarrassed, and he broke away from Ye Linghan

. hand, and glanced at him warningly.

Ye Linghan restrained a lot: "Of course, the time is almost up, let's go to the wedding venue."

Yun Yi stood up from the chair.

Ye Linghan said to Xia Yuandan: "Quickly lift the ban on Yun Ziqiu, he will become a sculpture at the door."

Xia Yuandan smiled, and went outside to find Yun Ziqiu.

There were only Ye Linghan and Yun Yi in the lounge.

Ye Linghan was finally able to look at his wife unscrupulously.

Today's Yun Yi is really handsome, the black suit sets off his already delicate face amazingly.

"Of course, you are so handsome! I'm so hard!"

Yun Yi glanced at him: "Today is the wedding day, be serious!"

"I'm serious now!" Ye Linghan held Yun Yi's hand He put his hand on his lips and kissed, and then interlocked his fingers: "Of course, let's go!"

The two left the lounge and came to the wedding scene.

Soft and warm music sounded, and the host made an opening remark.

Ye Linghan and Yun Yi stood in front of the ceremony stage holding hands.

The priest held the Bible in his hand, and a solemn voice sounded: "Mr. Ye Linghan, are you willing to let Yun Yi be your partner and only lover in your life? You will cherish him and love him, whether it is now, in the future, or forever, I will trust him, respect him, and love him faithfully. No matter what the future will be, I will spend it with him. .C..O..M..Ninth Chinese Network can't leave you, where do you die, He will also be buried there with you."

"Would you like to?" asked the priest.

Ye Linghan looked into Yun Yi's eyes, remembering the love and hatred between the two for so many years, he said solemnly: "I am willing!"

The priest looked at Yun Yi: "Mr. Yun Yi, are you willing to let Ye Linghan do it?" Is your partner and only love in your life? You will cherish him and love him, whether it is now, in the future, or forever. You will trust him, respect him, and love him faithfully. No matter what the future will be, you will be with him He passed through it together. Death cannot separate you, and where you die, he will be buried with you." "Would

you like to?" asked the priest.

With the sound of the priest's voice, Yun Yi's heart was filled with strong emotions, which made his eyes sore.

There is a voice in my heart shouting: I want to be with Ye Linghan forever.

When Yun Yi spoke, his voice was trembling: "I am willing!"

Hearing him say "I am willing", the string hanging in Ye Linghan's heart was considered to be relaxed.

He was really afraid that Yun Yi would regret it temporarily.

Ye Linghan firmly grasped Yun Yi's hand, holding it very tightly.

This is his person, and he will live with him in the future.

Yun Yi held his hand backhand, responding to his emotions.

The vows were followed by an exchange of rings, followed by a deep kiss that made people cheer.

The wedding was warm and sweet, and ended perfectly with the blessings of relatives and friends.

Happiness is difficult to obtain, but sometimes it is so simple.

Happiness is within reach, but if you are not careful, it will be out of reach.

Happiness, may have a lifetime, but maybe only for a moment.

May everyone be happy forever.

(end of text)

A/N- their story ends here! good story but had to come to an end TwT... noww we will proceed with the second couple!