Chapter 191 The Weird Couple Relationship

I really wanted to eat Xia Yuandan in one bite, but Yun Ziqiu didn't take the next step. Pushing too hard is counterproductive, and he enjoys the whole process of eating his prey.

Yun Ziqiu excused the company to leave the hotel. Before leaving, he said to Xia Yuandan: "Yuandan, do you still remember my phone number?"

  Xia Yuandan blushed and nodded: "Remember!

  " forget.

A flash of light flashed across Yun Ziqiu's eyes: "I also remember your phone number, but it's a pity that it's an empty number."

  Hearing what Yun Ziqiu said, Xia Yuandan was very moved. After so many years, Yun Ziqiu still misses him in his heart.

"Remember to call me."

  Yun Ziqiu gestured for a call and left the hotel.

  Seeing his tall and straight figure gradually go away, Xia Yuandan felt very reluctant in his heart.

  He hasn't had time to say a few words to Yun Ziqiu, and he hasn't told Yun Ziqiu about Xia Kang'an yet.

Back in the room, Xia Yuandan stared at the phone in a daze.

  Yun Ziqiu knew that Xia Kang'an's uncle's phone number had also been added to WeChat, so Yun Ziqiu would be able to guess his identity if he called.

  In this case, would Yun Ziqiu feel that he was deliberately concealing and deceiving?

  It was hard for the two to rebuild the old relationship, Xia Yuandan was afraid that Yun Ziqiu would misunderstand him, and it would affect the newly established relationship between the two.

And Xia Kang'an's identity, how should he explain it to Yun Ziqiu?

  Xia Yuandan was at a loss, and really didn't know how to deal with the current situation.

  He thought to himself that he would explain this to Yun Ziqiu after the relationship between him and Yun Ziqiu was stable.

  At night, an unfamiliar number called Xia Yuandan, and Xia Kang'an's cheerful voice came from the phone: "Little uncle, I am Kang'an!" Xia

 Yuandan missed this little guy very much, and hurriedly asked: "How are you? ?"

  "I'm fine! Uncle... No, it's my father who treats me very well, as well as grandma and second aunt, they all like me."

  Xia Yuandan was suddenly surprised: "What did you say? Yunzi Qiu asked you to call him daddy?"

"Uncle said to let me pretend to be his son. Grandma and second aunt have been forcing him to have a child, and he doesn't want a child. Uncle was so kind to me and saved me. I must repay him.

  Xia Kangan said anxiously: "Little uncle, don't be angry. My uncle and I are playing house. He will be the father and I will be the son. We will play for a few days. I will go home with you in a few days. "

Xia Yuandan was in a complicated mood, "Kang An, be good at Yun's house and be polite."

  Xia Kang'an assured, "I have always been good. Grandma and Second Aunt both like me."

  Xia Yuandan couldn't describe her current state of affairs. In his heart, he wanted the Yun family to like Xia Kang'an, but he was also afraid that they would rob him of the child if they knew Xia Kang'an's background.

If Yun Ziqiu was willing to be with him, would the Yun family be able to accept the relationship between the two?

  Xia Yuandan faintly began to look forward to it, he liked Yun Ziqiu's desire for a result for so long.