Chapter 29 This is the first time

Ye Linghan drove away from Ye's mansion. On the way, his buddy - Yun Ziqiu called.

"Young Master Ye, what are you busy with? I haven't seen you these days, bro Netizens have set up a poker game in the clubhouse, waiting for you to come!" "

No!" Ye Linghan was in a fit of anger, so he didn't want to go out for fun.

"Yo, what's the matter? Are you in a bad mood?"

"Don't talk nonsense, hang up!" Ye Linghan was terribly irritable, just waiting to go back to the villa to clean up Ji Ran.

"Hey! Wait a minute!" Yun Ziqiu said: "Young Master Ye, aren't you! After getting engaged, you have changed your ways? I heard that you also dumped your little lover! He is so pitiful! Borrow money everywhere! Listen! Said that I would pawn the gift you gave me! Young Master Ye, when did you become so stingy? You didn't even talk about giving someone a breakup fee." "What did you say?"

Ye Linghan's eyes were stern, and this sentence The words were almost squeezed from between his teeth.

Hearing the difference in his tone, Yun Ziqiu hurriedly said: "You don't know about this?" "

Ji Ran borrowed money everywhere?"

"My classmates borrowed all of them, and then they said they wanted to sell watches. When I found Rong Cheng, it was the Rong family's." That young master. His family is a trust company, and there are many trust institutions under his name. I don't know what your little lover has to do with Rong Cheng. Young master Rong lent him 20 million directly without interest. Your little lover I'm going to take the watch as a mortgage for him." Yun Ziqiu clicked his tongue: "I remember that watch was a gift you gave him four years ago! We flew to country H to order it at that time, so you paid for this watch." I made a special trip to South Africa and bought tens of millions of diamonds..."

Before Yun Ziqiu could finish speaking, Ye Linghan had already hung up the phone.

He stepped on the accelerator, and the sports car flew forward like an arrow off the string.

Ye Linghan stepped into the bedroom with a murderous intent, and saw Ji Ran lying on the bed, already asleep.

He strode over, grabbed Ji Ran's clothes, and pulled him off the bed.

Ji Ran in his sleep felt a gravity attack, his neck was strangled very tightly, he opened his eyes, but before he could see the surrounding situation clearly, Ye Linghan's slap landed heavily on his face.

Pa -

crisp applause resounded in the bedroom, and

the burning pain in his cheek brought Ji Ran back to his senses. He widened his eyes and looked at the furious man in front of him in disbelief.

They have been together with Ye Linghan for four years, and they have quarreled, fought, and said they broke up.

But no matter how hard he tried, Ye Linghan never made a move.

This is the first time!

The astonishment in his eyes slowly turned into heartache, and finally turned into hatred. Ji Ran looked at the man in front of him coldly, like a beast with its fangs spread.

Touching his stubborn and cold eyes, the guilt of accidentally hitting someone in a rage disappeared instantly.

Ye Linghan pinched Ji Ran's jaw and lifted his face high.

"I haven't been back for a few days, so you can't bear to be lonely and hook up with men everywhere. Why are you so coquettish and cheap? You can't live without a man?" A

slap on the face hurts, but nothing hurts like Ye Linghan's words .

"Shut up!" Ji Ran couldn't take it anymore, and punched Ye Linghan in the face.

His face was full of frost, and his eyes were full of killing looks. He had endured it for so long, and he really didn't want to bear it anymore.

"Ye Linghan, what right do you have to say such things to me? What kind of man are you? You are not even a human being."

Ye Linghan's eyes burned red after Ji Ran scolded him so severely.

He squeezed Ji Ran's neck and threw him to the ground.