Chapter 13 I feel disgusted when I see you

Every word of Ye Linghan's words was like a knife in Ji Ran's heart.

All the blood on his face faded at this moment, his lips trembled, his eyes were full of sadness.

Ye Linghan saw Ji Ran's grievance, but he was also very wronged.

For this relationship, he paid no less than Ji Ran.

In order to be with Ji Ran, he gave up so many excellent Omega.

What he got was not Ji Ran's approval and love, but his endless suspicion.

Ye Linghan held back his anger, and lost his sense of proportion in his words: "I don't know why I came back? I feel disgusted when I see you. You were not like this before, why are you getting more and more boring now." 
Pick up again coat, Ye Linghan walked out of the bedroom without looking back.

Ji Ran sat on the bed, his face pale as paper.

[Disgusting], [Boring]...

that's how the man he loves with no dignity evaluates him!

Ji Ran is sick!

Because of the rejection reaction caused by the synthetic agent, because of the discomfort of the first estrus, because of the pain in his heart... He developed a high fever that night.

Ji Ran burned very badly, his face was flushed red.

The continuous high temperature frightened the servants in the villa, and they called Ye Linghan in a panic.

Ye Linghan was attending a business dinner, accompanied by Gan Rui.

The phone keeps ringing, but Ye Linghan has no intention of answering it.

Gan Rui reminded him: "Young Master Ye, your phone is ringing."

"It's so annoying!" Ye Linghan hung up the phone irritably.

Ji Ran must have asked him to go back!

This time, he's going to dry him out for a few days, to see if Ji Ran dares to make another bad face.

When they first fell in love, Ye Linghan really held Ji Ran in his hands and cared for him, and never made him feel wronged.

But both of them are Alphas, with strong natures.

Ji Ran doesn't know how to be soft, let alone Ye Linghan.

The aristocratic family is rich and young, and I have been used to being arrogant since childhood.

The word "bow your head" is not in his dictionary at all.

Every time the two of them quarreled, no matter who was responsible, Ji Ran would always bow his head first.

As time passed, Ye Linghan got used to it, and felt that Ji Ran should accommodate him and give in to him.

Who made Ji Ran love him?

The phone rang again, and Ye Linghan's eyes filled with a deep chill, and he answered the phone: "Tell me what's going on!" The

servant's anxious voice came from the receiver: "Young Master Ye, Young Master Ji is sick!"

Ye Ling Han's eyes trembled, and he immediately swallowed back the question that came to his lips. He changed the subject and said with a sneer: "I know he's wrong, and he can't even save face and beg me to go back. Start pretending to be sick to show sympathy?" 

"No, Ji Shao is really sick It's gone too high." The servant was sweating anxiously, "Young Master Ye, I'll take a video for you."

Not long after, the video came over.

After Ye Linghan finished watching, his expression became colder and his tone became more merciless: "It's really pretending! Let him save it! If you have acting skills, why don't you think about how to pass on my family at home. "

Crack -

the phone hangs up mercilessly.

The servant held up the microphone and was stunned.

After regaining consciousness, he looked at Ji Ran whose cheeks were flushed from the bed and his face was full of pain, feeling very uncomfortable.

He has been a servant in the villa for so long, he knows how much Ji Ran loves Ye Linghan.

Now that Young Master Ye has someone by his side, there is no need for Young Master Ji!

Ji Shao is really pitiful!

Without Ye Linghan's order, the servants did not dare to go to the doctor, so several servants could only take turns to wipe Ji Ran's body with warm water to reduce the heat in his body.

Fortunately, there were standing medicines in the villa. After feeding Ji Ran with antipyretics, his fever gradually subsided in the middle of the night.

But the fever was only temporary, and the next day, Ji Ran had a fever again.

This time due to the fever the burning, It's even stronger than last time.

If it burns like this, what if it causes complications?

The servant was terrified, and called Ye Linghan again.