Chapter 45 Isn't this good?

Gan Rui came over, took Ye Linghan's arm, looked sideways and smiled and said, "Young Master Ye, thank you for accompanying me to the dance." "Just as long as you are happy!"

Ye Linghan smiled slightly, but it was very shallow It didn't reach the bottom of the eye at all.

Gan Rui didn't seem to see his perfunctory, the smile on his face didn't diminish, and he seemed quite interested: "I heard that there are many interesting projects at the dance party, we can try it." Ye Linghan was not interested, but still

said : "Yes."

The two handed the admission tickets to the waiter, and walked into the elevator under the guidance of the waiter.

Ji Ran's sudden departure made Ye Linghan very angry. He searched and arrested him in Kyoto without success, and was condemned by Ye Yunping, who ordered him to withdraw his bodyguards from the station and airport.

Ye Yunping locked Ye Linghan at home for many days, making him face the wall and reflect.

During this period, Gan Rui was in heat.

But Ye Linghan didn't mark him, but agreed and Gan Rui tried to start.

Accompanying Gan Rui to Tongcheng to attend the banquet this time can be regarded as an expression of his attitude towards this marriage.

After all, the Gan family is very powerful in Kyoto. If Gan Rui can become the head of the Gan family, it will be of great help to the future development of the Ye family.

Gan Rui is also a very beautiful Omega. He received a good education since he was a child, which made him exude nobility and elegance.

The point is, he is very gentle and obedient, always smiles when he talks, and looks at each other with his eyes, giving people a feeling of being extremely valued.

During this period of getting along, Ye Linghan felt that Gan Rui was obedient and cute, much better than Ji Ran who would only fight against him.

It's not bad to marry him home to be Mrs. Ye Shao, and have children for herself.

With his conditions, who can't get what he wants? Why waste time on Ji Ran?

Marrying Ji Ran, who can't have children and has a stubborn temper, is better than marrying a cute and beautiful Omega like Gan Rui.

Ji Ran and Rong Cheng were unaware of Ye Linghan's sudden arrival, they stood on the balcony chatting after entering the banquet hall.

Tongcheng, like Kyoto, has four distinct seasons. In autumn, the mountains are fiery red, and the maple leaves are all red.

Rong Cheng pointed to the rolling mountains not far away and said to Ji Ran beside him: "Senior, there is Lingxiao Mountain in front of you. I heard that the maple leaves there are very beautiful. Let's go climbing tomorrow, what do you think?" "I still don't

want It's better to show your face."

Ye Linghan's methods are ruthless, and his disappearance without a sound like this will definitely annoy this young master. Ji Ran didn't want to involve Rong Cheng.

"Ye Linghan won't arrest you again, he's busy dating Young Master Gan now."

Rong Cheng has a lively personality and speaks bluntly. When I said this, I didn't think about it at all, I just said what I thought.

But after he finished speaking, he realized something was wrong, and explained with a flustered face: "Senior...I...I have no other meaning."

Ji Ran smiled with his lips curled up: "I didn't want to I blame you. Ye Linghan and Gan Rui have been engaged for a long time, and this is known all over the city. He and I have also broken up! We are separated and happy with each other. Isn't that good?" "Senior

, You're right if you think so!" Rong Cheng said: "Where there is no grass at the end of the world, why bother to fall in love with a single flower. After leaving Ye Linghan, you will find that there are many beautiful people in this world." That's right

! Not only are there many beautiful people, but there are also many beautiful things.

Ji Ran remembered the days when he went on a hunger strike to seek death, and suddenly realized that he was really stupid.

There is nothing more blissful than being alive.

Only alive, there is hope!