Chapter 108 Uncle, I Like Your Smell Like a Mother Meets Father and Son

Four years later, Longqiao Airport.

The airport pick-up gate was surrounded by fans holding up light signs and cameras.

A group of young girls looked towards the airport, hoping that their idol would show up soon.

Not long after, a tall figure approached from far and near.

The man was wearing a black casual jacket and a peaked cap, covering most of his face.

But the loyal fans still recognized their idols at a glance, shouting frantically: "Zeze, look here!" "

Husband, I love you!"

"Ahhh! Husband, look this way!"

"Hurry up! Look at me!"

...

Looking at the layers of shining light boards in front of him, Zuo Youze was speechless, he really didn't expect that he was so popular in Longxi Continent.

Zuo Youze tilted his head, and said to the man who was half a step behind him: "Brother Yi, I feel very distressed!"

Yun Yi raised his eyebrows slightly: "Huh?

" I'm the kindest person, and I don't want others to have food to eat." Zuo Youze rubbed his forehead and sighed: "I'm really distressed! How can I steal other people's fans and make them have no fans to follow. "

Yun Yi patted him on the shoulder: "Your idea is very good, keep it up."

While the two were talking, they had already walked around the fans.

With bodyguards guarding him, the fans couldn't get close, but they kept following Zuo Youze's footsteps, talking to him from time to time.

"Honey, why are you losing weight? Didn't you eat well?"

Zuo Youze bent his eyes and showed a particularly charming smile: "Actually, I'm a little nervous to see you. I'm afraid you won't like me .So I don't think about tea or food these days!"

"Why? We all like you very much! I only like you in this life, and I will never go over the wall."

"That's right! That's right! We are all your diehard fans! If the earth is not destroyed, our love for Zeze will never be extinguished."

Zuo Youze's eyes sparkled, and he raised his hand to the little girls in front of him. Take it easy.

"Ahh! My husband gave me a pen refill!"

"Hubby, don't laugh! If you smile like that again, I'm going to take quick-acting heart-relief pills!"

"My husband smiled at me! I'm so satisfied! My life is over. No regrets."

Several girls were jumping around in place, very happy.

There were a lot of fans who came to the airport to pick them up. Zuo Youze was tall and long-legged and walked very fast.

The girls in front wanted to take pictures and chat with him again, but one girl didn't keep up with him. While running forward, he stumbled for some reason, staggered and fell towards the ground.

There were people on both sides of her and behind her, and she would inevitably be stepped on after she fell.

The girl exclaimed, ready to fall to the ground in embarrassment.

One hand firmly held her arm, straightening her crooked body.

The girl raised her head and met a pair of eyes as deep as the sea.

His eyes seem to have magical powers, able to suck in a person's mind in an instant.

The girl only felt that her mind was fluttering, and her heart was beating non-stop.

"Is there something wrong?"

A clear voice rang in the ear, calling back the girl's attention.

She blushed and shook her head: "It's okay! Thank you!"

The man bent his eyes, and a faint smile appeared on the corners of his eyes and brows: "Be careful while chasing stars."

The girl nodded vigorously and looked at him carefully.

The man in front of him was tall, at least 1.85 meters tall, with a tall and straight figure.

He was wearing a black mask, and his face could not be seen.

But the girl just thinks that he should be handsome.

After all, with such a pair of charming eyes, his face will definitely not be so bad.

The man nodded to her and continued walking forward.

Only then did the girl notice that he was with Zuo Youze.

"Brother, are you Zeze's assistant?"

"No!" Yun Yi walked forward, saying as he walked, "Our car will be waiting at the gate of the airport and will leave in a while. Don't follow the car, it's dangerous. You Ze will be live broadcasting tonight, and there will be a fan meeting tomorrow. You can still see him! After we leave for a while, you go home as soon as possible, and don't stay near the airport. When you go back, pay attention to safety." The girl froze for a moment

, Nodding quickly: "Yes! We will definitely not follow the car." Don't

look at her calm on the surface, but she is already shouting crazily in her heart.

Ahhh! Where did this fairy brother come from, so gentle and considerate!

no more! I'm going to faint!

What should I do if I really want to fan him? what to do?

The girl chased Yun Yi, and kept asking: "Little brother, are you an artist from Zeze's company? Did you also record a show with him this time?" Yun Yi said, "

I'm not an artist."

Zuo Youze didn't Seeing Yun Yi, he turned around and saw him chatting enthusiastically with his fans.

He stopped and waited for him, folded his arms around his chest, and hummed, "Brother Yi, you're not kind! Pry my fans!" "Do

I need to pry your fans?" Yun Yi glanced at him lazily, looking left and right. Yuze felt a little ashamed.

He thought of Yun Yi's face under the mask, and felt that what he said just now was really brazen.

If Yun Yi made his debut, what would happen to their group of artists?

The nanny car had already parked at the gate of the airport, and Yun Yi said to the fans: "Everyone leave! Go back early! See you on the live broadcast tonight!"

"Brother, will you appear on the live broadcast at night?"

"Brother, can you take off the mask?"

"Brother, do you know that you look really handsome wearing a mask, but we really want to see you face!"

At first, the fans only noticed Zuo Youze, but did not see Yun Yi behind him.

When Zuo Youze and Yun Yi were talking just now, they realized that there was still such a fairy brother hiding.

How can you wear a mask so beautifully?

Obviously didn't see the face, why do you think this little brother is so hot and good-looking?

Perhaps it is because the face cannot be seen that there is room for infinite reverie.

Finding countless pairs of eyes staring at Yun Yi, Zuo Youze took a step forward and stood in front of Yun Yi: "Who said you only love me just now, when you saw my manager, one or two of you stared straight at me. Are you planning to climb over the wall? Let me tell you, if the wall is welded to death, you can't get over it, so stay inside the wall and don't move!

" Good!"

"Zeze, we love you! We love you all our lives! Then can you ask the little brother behind you to take off the mask and let us take a look, really just take a look." "Take a

look I will die with no regrets!"

"Little brother, are you Zeze's manager? Are you still short of someone? I'll serve you tea and water as an assistant."

Zuo Youze was so angry at the large wall-climbing scene in front of him . My heart hurts, it really doesn't matter if he is a fan or not, the key is not to covet Yun Yi.

"There is no shortage of people around my manager to thank him, and he can't take off his mask."

Zuo Youze took Yun Yi's arm and asked him to get in the car first.

He even urged: "Brother Yi, hurry up!"

Yun Yi got into the car, followed by Zuo Youze.

There were bodyguards blocking the way, and the fans couldn't get around, so they could only wave goodbye regretfully.

The nanny car drove out of the airport, Zuo Youze leaned on the chair, and said sullenly: "What's the matter today! You said you were picking me up from the airport, but everyone jumped over the wall and rebelled!" Yun Yi looked down at the IPAD

, Ignore him.

He lowered his head slightly, and the hair on his forehead naturally fell on his forehead, covering those deep and bright eyes.

From Zuo Youze's angle, only Yun Yi's profile can be seen.

Although he was wearing a mask, he could still see the contours of his face, the lines were beautiful and charming.

Just a profile face gives people infinite reverie.

It makes people want to take off his mask to see his face.

Surprise flashed in Zuo Youze's eyes, and he sighed: "Brother Yi, if you debut, we all have to stand aside."

Yun Yi said lightly: "I will not debut, but I will only be responsible for eating and drinking you, and let you support me. "

Zuo Youze's heart moved, he leaned over, and put his arm next to his arm: "I'll let you live forever!" As

he said, he stretched his fingers over and pulled off Yun Yi's mask.

Rao had seen his face many times, but he was still deeply shocked by this face.

How can there be such a good-looking person in this world? How much did the Creator favor man when he created him? How could he be so perfect.

Yun Yi raised his eyes to look at him, obviously there was no emotion in his eyes, but there was an imperceptible sense of oppression hitting him, which made Zuo Youze feel even more stressed.

He smiled contemptuously: "You always wear a mask so you don't feel bored! Occasionally, let your face come out to breathe." "

I don't wear a mask, do you think it's appropriate?"

Yun Yi took the mask from his hand Come here and put it back on your face.

That perfect face was covered, which made Zuo Youze a little regretful.

But he changed his mind, if Yun Yi didn't wear a mask today, the fans who took the opportunity would probably go crazy, and the trending searches would probably all be given to Yun Yi.

However, what Zuo Youze didn't expect was that even if Yun Yi didn't take off his mask, the trending searches were included in his bag.

#包门小哥哥# This hot search word was immediately topped.

When picking up the airport, some fans took photos of Yun Yi, and his gentle look when he was helping the girl and talking to her.

Someone edited a small video, put it on Weibo, and immediately forwarded it countless times.

Sitting on the sofa in the hotel, Zuo Youze held up his mobile phone and was heartbroken: "Brother Yi, it's not easy for me to become popular. You can't steal my limelight like this!" Yun Yi said expressionlessly, "This is the first time you have met such

a What kind of situation?"

"That's not true!" Zuo Youze said with a bitter face, "Anyway, every time I come out with you, I have to risk being over the wall. This is the case in Yunlai Country, your fans are more than us There are a lot of them. Your mask is already sold out online. Last time Mr. Zhao asked me to ask if you are interested in being an endorsement for his mask. You don't have to show your face. The endorsement fee is six figures. Think about it."

Yun Yi said: "I'm not short of money."

If someone said this, Zuo Youze would feel that the other party was pretending to be coercive.

But Yun Yi is different, he has the confidence to say this.

In Yunlai Country, no one is richer than Yunyi.

The point is, he is not only rich, but also powerful.

In the past, Zuo Youze felt that his background was good enough, but compared with Yun Yi, he was still several levels behind.

"Brother Yi, being in the entertainment industry is so hard! I don't want to do it anymore, you can raise me!"

Zuo Youze leaned his head on Yun Yi's shoulder: "Raise me! Raise me! I will be your little wolf dog and treat you for the rest of my life." You are loyal."

Yun Yi pressed his head with his palm and pushed it away: "Have you acted enough? When you have acted enough, start the live broadcast."

"F**Y**Q**Z**W**5**C**O**M** trough, ruthless!"

Zuo Youze was heartbroken: "I am a majestic Prince L, how could I have fallen into such a state? To the point of being disgusted by others. I create so much profit for the company a year, why don't you want to see me? Smile at me anyway!" "Are you sure you want me to smile at you?" Yun Yi put down the APID, his eyes

darkened It fell on him, which made Zuo Youze feel a lot of pressure. He laughed and said: "Don't laugh, you are very good like this! Very good!"

Zuo Youze has been in the company for three years, and he has never seen Yun Yi speak from the bottom of his heart. laugh.

He doesn't smile very much, his whole body seems to be wrapped in a hard shell, you can't peek into his heart at all.

Zuo Youze has a good impression of Yun Yi, but he dare not covet it, because Yun Yi is too cold.

The cold made him palpitate and make him shiver.

Even though Yun Yi is his manager, the two often meet in the same company. But Zuo Youze felt that he didn't understand Yun Yi at all, and he couldn't even see the tip of the iceberg.

"Is there anything else?" Yun Yi tilted his eyes and stared at him slightly.

Zuo Youze immediately reacted: "I'm going to live broadcast!"

He left the presidential suite, heaved a sigh of relief, and felt that his breathing was much smoother.

Yun Yi is too scary.

Zuo Youze and Yun Yi came to Kyoto mainly to participate in the show.

"Human Little Ghost" is a reality show, and Zuo Youze is the invited guest.

The whole program is broadcast live, and guests are required to be teachers in the kindergarten for a day. Take care of the children's diet, teach the children, and complete the tasks given by the director team.

There are three guests in each program, and the children will vote for the most popular guest at the end.

In the six episodes, six guests will win, and there will be a special showdown at the end.

The combination of guests and cute babies is very popular, and everyone wants to see how the stars take care of the cute babies, and how the cute babies will toss the stars.

When the show was released, there was a lot of buzz on the Internet.

The program team announced the list of guests to be invited, all of whom are unmarried fresh meat and popular florets.

Many of them are traffic and have a large fan base.

Yun Yi contacted this program for Zuo Youze, also to make him famous in Longxi Continent.

On the day the show started, Yun Yi and Zuo Youze came early.

Zuo Youze dressed casually, tied up his half-length hair, revealing a charming face.

The kindergarten selected by the program group is the most famous aristocratic kindergarten in Kyoto.

After Zuo Youze got off the car, he entered the kindergarten conference hall under the leadership of the staff.

There was already an artist in the conference hall, and it was a popular little flower——Li Chengxuan.

Li Chengxuan is very popular in Longqi Continent. She debuted in a group, and later went solo. She is an all-round artist of singing and dancing.

Seeing Zuo Youze and Yun Yi, Li Chengxuan greeted with a smile: "Hello!"

Zuo Youze greeted and chatted with her.

Yun Yi stood aside, looked down at his mobile phone, and dealt with some matters in the Yun Group.

He is not only a broker, but also the person in charge of the company.

Not long after, another artist came over.

It's a male entertainer—on time.

Shi Zhun and Zuo Youze's dramas are similar, they both made their debut in web dramas and became a hit.

The three greeted each other and got to know each other.

The live broadcast started when Yun Yi and Zuo Youze entered the kindergarten.

When Zuo Youze was going to do the task, Yun Yi was dealing with the company's affairs in the teacher's lounge.

After finishing the business, Yun Yi walked out of the lounge and found a small figure in the corridor.

Most of the people were concentrated on the second floor, and Yun Yi felt very strange when a child suddenly appeared on the first floor.

The child looked about four or five years old, wearing a small black casual jacket and a pair of coffee-colored pants. The clothes were simple, but they looked very stylish on him.

The little boy walked out of the classroom majestically and towards the playground.

During this period, he met the staff of the program group, the principal, and the teacher, but no one stopped him. After a simple inquiry, he was allowed to leave.

Yun Yi felt very strange, can he skip class at will during class time?

For some unknown reason, he followed the child's footsteps.

Little boy walks across the playground and sits on a swing under a big tree.

His short legs dangled in mid-air, swaying.

This is not the time for extracurricular activities, he is the only one in the huge playground.

The thin and thin back, under the emptiness, looked extremely lonely.

Seeing this scene, Yun Yi felt an inexplicable sadness in his heart.

Somewhere, there seemed to be a force pulling him, making him walk to the little boy and sit on the swing next to him.

Sensing someone approaching, the little boy looked over vigilantly, his dark eyes sizing up the man beside him.

Yun Yi saw that those big black and white eyes visibly trembled, and then, the little boy made an unexpected movement.

He leaned over, sniffed his little nose, and sniffed him.

Yun Yi was a little flustered, he recalled it carefully.

I took a shower this morning and it was very clean. The smell of the shaving water is lemon fragrance, not bad smell.

He doesn't wear perfume, and the skin care products are all light and fragrant, and they definitely won't have a pungent smell.

What the hell is this kid smelling?

Just when he was at a loss, the little boy suddenly said: "Uncle, you smell really good! Is this the smell of pheromone? I like your smell! It's sweet, just like my mother!"