Chapter 96 Next time you knock on the door come in, sit on my lap and listen

"Young Master Ye, we have found out the purpose of Gan Rui approaching you!"

Zhou Xin's words caught Ji Ran's attention, and he listened carefully.

Ye Linghan said: "The reason!" "

Because of a man named Ye Sui."

"Ye Sui?" Ye Linghan frowned: "Where

is the branch?" use.

The Ye family has a huge network, in addition to Ye Linghan's main family, there are branch families and other collaterals.

Ye Linghan couldn't remember which family Ye Sui belonged to.

Zhou Xin said: "It's not a branch or collateral lineage. He's not from the Ye family."

Ye Linghan frowned at him, Zhou Xin knew Ye Linghan's question, and explained: "Ye Shao, there was a man who came here three years ago. Ask Mr. Ye to identify his relative, and say he is Mr. Ye's son."

Under Zhou Xin's reminder, Ye Linghan remembered this matter.

There was indeed such a person who came to Ye's house to look for Ye Yunping and insisted that it was his son.

Ye Linghan knew that his father was merciful when he was young, and had many lovers outside.

Which one is not like this, Ye Linghan is not surprised, he raised his brows: "Father took care of this matter later! Where did this person go in the end?" Zhou Xin said: "Dead!" Ye

Linghan

frowned : "Dead? How did he die? Is it related to me?"

"That's not true!" Zhou Xin told the story: "Ye Sui came to the door, and Mr. Ye took it very seriously, and even found an apartment to house him. "

There is another very important reason why Ye Yunping attaches great importance to Ye Sui, that is, he has few heirs, and the only child under his knee is Ye Linghan.

It stands to reason that Ye Yunping has countless lovers around him, so it is impossible for him to have no one to extend his heirs.

The main reason is that Duan Yizhen disagreed, and when he found out that the little lover was pregnant, he brought someone to the door and pressured her to have an abortion.

Many of Ye Yunping's children were aborted, and some of them were already formed and forced to induce labor.

Duan Yizhen was in poor health after giving birth to Ye Linghan, and she couldn't conceive again. She was afraid that Ye Yunping's little lover who raised outside would give birth to another child, which would threaten her status as the young wife of the Ye family.

Therefore, this vicious method has been used to clean up Ye Yunping's children left outside.

At that time, the Duan family was very powerful in the capital, and Ye Yunping had to rely on Duan Yizhen's father to be the head of the family, so he didn't dare to fight Duan Yizhen.

Duan Yizhen intensified, cleaning up the lovers around Ye Yunping as well.

When Ye Sui found him, Ye Yunping was really happy. Ye Sui's mother was a female Omega that Ye Yunping valued and liked. She was gentle and cute, and she gave Ye Yunping many happy memories back then.

After Duan Yizhen found out about this, he insisted on sending Ye Sui's mother into a nightclub to be a dancer.

Ye Yunping felt very guilty in his heart, and kept looking for a chance to make amends.

After seeing Ye Sui, Ai Wu Ji Wu treated him very well.

When Zhou Xin recounted the events of that year, he mentioned a few words lightly.

But Ye Linghan still heard a little about what his mother had done.

Zhou Xin then continued: "...Mr. Ye means that after the DNA test results come out, Ye Sui will be officially allowed to recognize his ancestors. However, the test results show that Mr. Ye and Ye Sui have no blood relationship at all. Relationship."

This result was unexpected, Ye Linghan asked: "Are you sure?"

"At that time, all the people who did the test were Mr. Ye's cronies, and the person in charge of that test center was Mr. Ye's best friend. Therefore, there was no possibility that the test results would be wrong." Zhou Xin said, "Mr. Ye was very angry and disappointed. People drove Ye Sui out of the capital. Ye Sui didn't expect such an outcome. Although he was sad, he didn't continue to entangle. When Ye Sui left the capital and returned to his original home, a car accident happened on the way." Ye Linghan faintly

guessed Seeing something, he tentatively asked: "This matter has something to do with my mother?"

Zhou Xin sighed: "It is indeed that Madam sent someone to do it."

Before and after the contact, Ye Linghan said: "Could it be that Ye Sui is really my father's child? "

After Ye Sui's accident, Mr. Ye had this kind of suspicion, and he asked someone to do a DNA test again... The results this time were different from last time. Ye Sui should be Mr. Ye's son." Zhou

Xinyu He stopped talking, and there were many unsaid words hidden in his eyes.

But Ye Linghan had already guessed.

Duan Yizhen bribed Ye Yunping's friend to help him make a fake DNA test report. When Ye Yunping chased Ye Sui away, he sent someone to drive him over to kill him.

Ye Linghan's eyes darkened, and he sneered: "My mother is doing nothing. It's just a child born to Xiaosan. Even if he recognizes his ancestors, how can I still be afraid of him?

" I am afraid that the existence of Ye Sui will affect your future inheritance rights."

Ye Linghan tapped his finger on the table a few times: "What does the matter of Ye Sui have to do with Gan Rui?" "

Gan Rui used to be lovers with Ye Sui. I just knew each other."

Zhou Xin said: "He approached you just to avenge Ye Sui. And the child in his womb is also Ye Sui's. He once donated Jing."

Ye Linghan's eyebrows were cold, his eyes were cold and gloomy.

No wonder Gan Rui took the initiative to propose a surrogacy. It turned out that he wanted Ye Sui's child to be the heir of the Ye family.

This man is really scheming!

Ji Ran heard Ye Linghan and Zhou Xin's words clearly, he didn't expect such a secret.

Gan Rui is almost seven months pregnant, and the fetus has already formed.

Now that Ye Linghan knows the life experience of the fetus, will he let the child be taken away?

No matter what Gan Rui did, the child is innocent.

Ji Ran deliberately moved the wheelchair forward, bumped into the door of the study room, and made a loud bang.

Zhou Xin walked over and opened the door. When he saw Ji, he was taken aback for a moment, but nodded respectfully and said, "Mr. Ji!"

Ji Ran smiled slightly, "I was just listening to you outside the door, but I didn't expect to be discovered by you."

Ji Ran's frankness made Zhou Xin dumbfounded, how could he be so confident in eavesdropping?

Zhou Xin carefully looked at Ye Linghan, and found that there was no trace of displeasure in his expression. Instead, he smiled and said, "Of course, you are so naughty! Why don't you knock on the door if you want to hear what we have to say? Next time you knock on the door and come in, sit on me." Listen on your lap."

Zhou Xin was stunned!

He looked at Ye Linghan in surprise, as if he was meeting him for the first time. **Y/Q/Z/W/5/C/O/M**

Zhou Xin has been by Ye Linghan's side for many years, and he is regarded as his most capable leader.

He thought he knew Ye Linghan very well, but Ye Linghan's actions today refreshed his cognition.

Ye Linghan wouldn't suddenly change his gender, and he was able to tolerate Ji Ran so far, obviously because he really cared about him.

Ye Linghan asked Ji Ran to sit on his lap to listen, so he actually went over and hugged him.

Zhou Xin's professionalism is very good, he has tidied up his expression and returned to his original calmness.

Ye Linghan sat on the boss chair with Ji Ran in his arms, and said to Zhou Xin, "Take out the baby from Gan Rui's stomach and dispose of it! As for him, hand it over to the Ministry of Public Security and let them deal with it."

Ji Ran's eyes widened suddenly, .C..O..M..9 Chinese Network: "Can you keep this child? After Gan Rui gives birth to the child, send it to an orphanage!" Gan

Rui's belly The child in the movie has already taken shape, with hands, feet and heartbeat, it is a living person!

How can you say that if you destroy it, you will destroy it? It is too cruel!

Ye Linghan touched Ji Ran's hair, and said in a warm voice: "You are too kind, so you will always be plotted against by Gan Rui. Cutting the grass does not remove the root, and the spring breeze blows again. Ji Ran, have you ever thought about waiting for this in the future? The child knows his life experience, so he came to seek revenge from us? Just like Gan Rui, I have nothing to do with being a big follower, but he still thinks it is my fault. In order to achieve his own goals, he even wants to kill you "

Ji Ran persuaded: "......y...Q...Z...W... ..5..........C............ O............M............ ................. Love........Chinese..... ..net...send the child to a place farther away, and he won't know his life experience." "

I won't let any hidden dangers exist." Ye Linghan held Ji Ran's hand and said, "This matter is yours. Don't worry, go back and have a good rest, I will deal with it!"

Ji Ran wanted to say something more, but seeing Ye Linghan's expression, he knew that no matter how much he tried to persuade him, it would be useless.

Ye Linghan has the same blood in his bones as Duan Yizhen, and he is just as ruthless.

Ji Ran was sent back to the bedroom by Ye Linghan, and specially called two servants to accompany him.

Ye Linghan returned to the study room again, this time to discuss company matters with Zhou Xin. Before returning to the study room, he asked Ji Ran if he wanted to be together, but Ji Ran didn't have much interest in him, so he refused.

After Ye Linghan left, Ji Ran took out his mobile phone and sent Yun Song a text message.

He told Ji Ran that he wanted to save Gan Rui's child, and Yun Song didn't object. He promised Ji Ran that if the child survived, he would send him away.

After the child's matter was resolved, Yun Song asked: [Master, when are you coming back? ]

Ji Ran: 【Help me find a dead baby, and replace the baby when I give birth. ]

Yun Song: [What about you? Won't you go with me? Since Ye Linghan already knows that you have no blood relationship with the members of the Ji family, we can find a fake corpse to pretend to be you! Accidents happened during childbirth, killing two people. This kind of thing is very common in hospitals. ]

Ji Ran: [Uncle Yun! Ye Linghan is not so easy to fool! He has given me so much freedom recently not only because I am well-behaved and obedient, I suspect that he has installed a locator on me. ]

Yun Song: [When you go to the hospital for an obstetric examination next time, let the doctor examine it. ]

Ji Ran: [Change the child first! I will find a way to get out. 】

Yun Song:【I will start to arrange it. The locator should be able to find it, even if it is implanted under the skin, it can be found through the instrument. If they really couldn't find it, the Yun family wouldn't be afraid of a mere Ye family. ]

Ji Ran: [Uncle Yun, don't act rashly. The Ye family is a century-old chaebol, and its strength should not be underestimated. Let's not confront him head-on. This child is related to Ye Linghan by blood, if this matter really breaks out. Ye Linghan said that he wanted to marry the Yun family, do you think the two presidents would object? ]

Yun Song was silent for a long time before replying: 【I will not object! ]

Instead of objecting, he will try his best to facilitate this matter.

At that time, Ji Ran will really spend the rest of his life with Ye Linghan.

[The century-old chaebol is very powerful! But it is not a big tree that cannot fall down. 】

After Ji Ran sent this message, he raised his head and looked at the tree branches swaying in the wind outside the window, a coldness flashed across his eyes.

As long as the wind is strong enough, the tree can be blown down.