Chapter 70 Divorce

"Ran Ran, are you pregnant?"

Ye Linghan's voice was full of unconcealable excitement, and those eyes that were always cold were surprisingly bright at this moment.

Ji Ran looked at him expressionlessly, and said lightly, "No! I'm just hungry and want to eat."

Recently, Ji Ran hasn't eaten a normal meal, and was trapped in the room by Ye Linghan when she lay down and conceived , and what Ye Linghan feeds him is what he eats, and he doesn't even have a choice.

He was locked in the basement yesterday and he didn't eat anything.

It's not normal to not want to eat now.

Hearing Ji Ran's answer, Ye Linghan was very disappointed. He looked at Ji Ran and his eyes fell on his waist.

Ji Ran's clothes were loose, and the curve of his waist was looming.

Ye Linghan remembered the way he sat on top of him and twisted his waist last night, and his body became hot all of a sudden.

He leaned over and leaned into Ji Ran's ear and said, "It seems that I need to work harder."

Ji Ran tilted his head to avoid his touch.

Ye Linghan wrapped his arms around his waist and held him in his arms: "What are you hiding? How else can I eat you?"

Ji Ran didn't want to say a word to him, and ate on his own.

The distance between the two was close, and the smell of pheromone on Ji Ran's body continued to penetrate Ye Linghan's nose.

Ye Linghan was distracted, and buried his head in nibbling on Ji Ran's neck: "Baby, you smell so good!"

Ji Ran couldn't bear it anymore, and pushed him away: "I want to eat!"

Ye Linghan was pushed staggered by him, His back hit the back of the chair and it hurt.

Just as he was about to get angry, he heard Ji Ran say calmly: "If you still want me to get pregnant, then don't disturb me from eating."

When he hugged Ji Ran just now, Ye Linghan clearly felt that he had lost weight.

How could such a weak body conceive?

Ye Linghan's expression softened a lot: "Then you eat!"

After finishing speaking, he thoughtfully took a piece of fried egg for Ji Ran.

Ji Ran drank two bowls of porridge, and also ate a sandwich and a few slices of bacon.

But the piece of fried egg has remained untouched.

Seeing that Ji Ran had eaten a lot, Ye Linghan felt much more at ease.

Ji Ran, who used to be a bit fleshy, was still comfortable to hold. He wanted to make Ji Ran fatter so that he could have a baby.

There are a few more children, both boys and girls.

Ye Linghan counted the days, if he worked hard enough, Ji Ran would be able to conceive this month.

"I'm full!"

Ji Ran stood up from the dining table, just as he was about to step away, his arms were grabbed.

Ye Linghan pulled him back forcefully: "Why don't you eat the fried egg I made for you?"

Ji Ran used to like fried eggs the most, but today, when he saw that piece of fried egg, he felt disgusted in his heart.

Ji Ran glanced at Ye Linghan: "I have no appetite, I don't want to eat!"

Ye Linghan frowned, looking unhappy.

"When did you change your taste?"

"You changed it a long time ago!" Ji Ran wanted to break free from his hand, but found that he couldn't.

Turning around, he looked at the man who was holding his wrist tightly: "I still have to go to school!"

Ye Linghan pulled him into his arms with force, picked up the piece of fried egg, put it in his mouth, and brought it to Ji Ran's mouth Just feed him.

Ye Linghan fed him like this before. At that time, the two were in the period of passionate love, which was regarded as the love between lovers.

Now Ji Ran feels uncomfortable as long as he makes intimate moves with Ye Linghan.

He glanced over his head, but refused to eat the fried egg Ye Linghan handed over.

Ye Linghan was annoyed by him, pinched his jaw, and forcibly turned his face to face her.

The fried egg was forcefully fed into the mouth, and the man's lips were also pressed against it.

"Hmm—"

Ji Ran shook his head and protested dissatisfiedly, but Ye Linghan swallowed it all.

Ye Linghan pressed Ji Ran, forcing him to finish eating the fried egg in this way before letting him go.

Ji Ran's expression was sullen and angry.

But his face was flushed, his lips were watery, and the anger in his expression became less obvious.

Ye Linghan felt that such a cold and gorgeous Ji Ran was too attractive, and said with a wicked smile: "Stop pretending! You just like me treating you like this! Last night, you enjoyed it too! Your body can't be separated from me at all. !"

Ji Ran seemed to have been poked in a sore spot, feeling humiliation and anger at the same time.

"Aren't you happy to just say a few words about you? It's really boring!"

Ye Linghan stood up from the chair, straightened his clothes, and stretched out his hand to Ji Ran: "Give me the phone!"

Ji Ran handed over the phone.

In front of him, Ye Linghan installed a tracker and a monitor on his phone: "Go to school honestly, don't let me know that you are playing tricks behind your back." Ji Ran thought Ye

Linghan would do this, but he didn't say anything What, silently took the phone over.

The driver left after sending Ji Ran to school, but there were bodyguards monitoring Ji Ran.

Throughout the morning, Ji Ran attended classes normally.

At noon, he went to the cafeteria to eat.

Holding the dinner plate, Ji Ran walked over to Wei Kang and sat down.

Seeing him, Wei Kang was very surprised: "Ji Ran, are you coming to school?" "I just

came today, preparing for the graduation exam!" Ji Ran put his phone on the table.

"I read the news, are you really married to Ye Linghan?"

"Yes!" Ji Ran did not deny it.

"How can you marry him? Isn't he engaged to Gan Rui? This kind of scumbag should let him die alone."

Wei Kang is one of Ji Ran's few friends.

He knew that Ye Linghan treated Ji Ran very badly, so after learning that the two had obtained their certificates, Wei Kang was not worth it for his friend.

Ji Ran twitched the corners of his mouth, but did not speak.

But he took out a piece of paper and a pen from his pocket, and wrote a sentence on the paper: 【Check Gan Rui for me. 】

Weikang is a well-known computer hacker, who can intrude into the system and find a lot of information.

Ji Ran raised his eyes and looked at him with pleading eyes.

Wei Kang met his eyes, then looked at his mobile phone on the table, and understood something.

He nodded, indicating that he understood.

Weikang's speed was very fast. Before class in the afternoon, he found what Ji Ran asked for.

Looking at the survey results on the paper, Ji Ran's eyes darkened slightly.

The news of his marriage to Ye Linghan came from Dongsheng Entertainment. However, the president of Dongsheng Entertainment had a good relationship with Gan Rui's cousin.

Wei Kang Shun Teng found out Gan Rui.

Gan Rui looks innocent and harmless on the surface, but secretly plays this kind of dirty trick.

Ji Ran sent a note to Wei Kang, asking him to do something for him.

When Gan Rui went for the birth checkup, he was surrounded by a large number of reporters as soon as he came out of the hospital.

Countless cameras were directed at him, and the flash almost blinded him instantly.

Gan Rui hid behind the assistant, covering his face with his hands.

"Young Master Gan, are you here for an obstetric examination?"

"I haven't heard about your marriage. Whose child is in your womb?" "

It was revealed that you and the CEO of Dongsheng Entertainment are lovers. Does the child in your womb belong to him?

" Answer our question?"

Duan

Yizhen trembled with anger as he watched the picture on the TV screen in the Ye family mansion.

She slammed the remote control to the ground: "What the hell did this group of reporters do? How could they frame Xiaorui?"

Ye Linghan crossed his legs casually, bowed his head while typing while holding the phone.

Neither the news reports nor Duan Yizhen's voice seemed to affect Ye Linghan, he didn't even lift his eyelids.

Seeing that he didn't respond, Duan Yizhen said with lame eyebrows: "You should say something! The child in Xiaorui's belly is yours, so you can't be framed like this casually. Make an announcement to explain it, and hold a press conference." Ye

Ling Han Man said casually: "Is it necessary?"

"Why not? Listen to what is being said on the Internet now? It is said that Xiao Rui was pregnant before marriage, and that his stomach is a wild species. This is from our Ye family. Eldest grandson, you can't be said that."

Duan Yizhen took the mobile phone and got angry when he saw the comments on the Internet.

"It's just nonsense and nonsense!"

"Mom, don't forget, Ji Ran and I are married! Not long after we got married, you said that Gan Rui was pregnant with my child. Are you afraid of ruining the Ye family's reputation?

" Knowing Ye Linghan's words, Duan Yizhen's expression froze.

yes!

That's when Ye Linghan and Ji Ran's certificates came out. Now if they come forward and clarify that the child in Gan Rui's belly is Ye Linghan's, wouldn't that be telling the public that Ye Linghan is a scumbag?

Duan Yi was really worried: "Then what do you say now?"

"This kind of news only lasts for two days, and it will be overshadowed by other news in a few days."

Ye Linghan said, "Don't worry about it!"

"But Xiao Rui has suffered such a big grievance. Can't you accept it?" Duan Yizhen said: "Otherwise, you can just divorce Ji Ran! Take this opportunity to marry Xiao Rui in. This will solve Xiao Rui's troubles and send Ji Ran away." "No way

! "Ye Linghan refused simply: "Ji Ran hasn't given birth to me yet, so I can't divorce him yet." "If

you want a child, Xiao Rui can give it to you. What is Ji Ran? The Ye family is flourishing."

When mentioning Ji Ran, Duan Yizhen was full of contempt, and she reminded Ye Linghan: "Son, don't get entangled with this kind of person. Divorce him now!" "No!" Ye Linghan

said Don't agree with anything.

Duan Yizhen wanted to persuade him again, but the villa's phone rang.

After the servant connected, not long after, a voice of exclamation came: "Madam, young master, it's not good! Something happened to Mr. Gan!" Ye

Linghan and Duan Yizhen rushed to the hospital. Gan Rui was lying on the hospital bed, his face was pale, His face was full of tears.

Gan Rui's parents stood beside the bed.

"In-laws!" Mother Gan took Duan Yizhen's hand and cried, "Didn't you say that the news of Xiao Rui's pregnancy would not be spread before Ji Ran and Ye Shao divorced? How did you say it? Everyone said that Xiao Rui was pregnant with a bastard, and he was very unbearable. Tell me, what should I do now?" "Mother-in-law, don't worry! We are trying to find a way

here?" Duan Yi was really anxious Asked: "Xiao Rui, are you okay?"

Gan Rui began to cry as soon as he opened his mouth, his voice choked up: "Auntie, I..."

After suffering such a big grievance, Gan Rui's face was pale and haggard.

Seeing him like this, Duan Yi was almost heartbroken to death, took his hand and said, "Xiao Rui, don't worry! The matter will definitely be resolved."

"The matter has reached such a point, how can we solve it?"

Father Gan's face was livid: "The person who sent the fake news to the media has not been found yet, and now the rumors on the Internet are going to swallow my son. Ye Linghan, Xiao Rui is pregnant with your child, what do you say?"

Ye Linghan pursed his thin lips into a line, Dark eyes.

Obviously, he was very displeased with Father Gan's questioning.

After all, he is the proud son of heaven. He grew up with a golden spoon in his mouth, and no one has ever spoken to him like that.

Seeing that the atmosphere was getting more and more tense, Duan Yizhen opened his mouth to ease the atmosphere: "Ahan will divorce Ji Ran! A press conference will be held later." Seeing that Ye Linghan still didn't speak, Duan Yizhen kicked him: "Are you talking

? Let this matter continue to simmer. People like Ji Ran are not worthy of being the young wife of the Ye family." "

Okay! I'll divorce him!"

Ye Linghan did not insist on his previous decision.

He felt that Ji Ran had already been marked by him, and he was his man.

It doesn't matter if you get divorced or married, anyway, Ji Ran wants to give birth to him, and he can't leave him in this life.

A/N- Sir.... i have nothing to say please open your eyes to yourself i know u are fucking delusional!