Chapter 155 His face?

"Sui Sui, I'm your mother!"

Yun Yi mustered up the courage to say this, and then carefully observed Sui Sui's expression.

Sui Sui bit his fork, and said vaguely, "No! You are my wife, and I will marry you when I grow up."

Yun Yi's expression froze, and he couldn't laugh or cry.

But Sui Sui's words relieved his nervousness.

Yun Yi adjusted his mood, supported the shoulder of the little milk bag, and said every word very seriously: "Sui Sui, I'm really your mother!"

Pat!

The cake in Sui Sui's hand fell on his clothes, and he frantically grabbed the cake, resulting in cream all over his body and hands.

He raised his small white hand, looked at Yun Yi and smiled innocently: "It's all cake."

Yun Yi smiled unconsciously: "Go, wash your hands!"

In the bathroom, Yun Yi washed Sui Sui's hands and returned He changed clothes.

"Uncle, are you really my mother?"

Sui Sui's voice was very soft, with some tentativeness and anxiety.

Yun Yi's heart hurts, and his eyes are sore: "I am your mother! You were born by me."

The child born in Shiyue's pregnancy is a child connected by blood.

Suisui's eyes lit up suddenly, and the flash of light made Yun Yi's heart feel hot.

He stretched out his little hand to hug Yunyi, but his hand stopped in mid-air: "My dad said, you are not my mother." Yunyi's

expression froze, and he asked with lame eyebrows: "When did he say that?"

Sui Sui He lowered his eyes and said in a muffled voice: "That day in the car, my dad said that my uncle was not my mother. But before that day, he clearly said that my uncle was my mother. Dad is a big liar, he lied to me. I cried so sad, my dad Dad doesn't even coax me, he still beats me up."

Yun Yi couldn't figure out why Ye Linghan wanted to hide the truth from Sui Sui? It's not like his style at all.

Under Yun Yi's careful questioning, Sui Sui told the story of that day intermittently.

Sui Sui is young, so the description of things is not so detailed.

But Yun Yi still has a general understanding of the whole story.

That day they made an appointment at the inspection station to do a DNA test, but Ye Linghan suddenly changed his words and said that he was playing with him and was just using him as a stand-in.

At that time, he hadn't recovered his memory, so he was naturally very angry when he heard Ye Linghan say that.

They parted badly.

Later, when he recovered his memory, he had no time to take care of what happened that day.

Suddenly hearing Suisui mention it today, Yun Yi felt very strange.

But now there is no time to worry about this problem. He hugged Sui Sui in his arms and kissed his soft hair: "Sui Sui, I am really your mother! If you don't believe me, let's do another test. I'm sorry, I Only now come back to your side."

Suisui's eye circles were red, tears poured out and fell all over his face, he cried sobbingly while hugging Yun Yi.

"I have a mother now, and I am no longer a wild child without a mother." The

sobbing sound made Yun Yi feel like a knife cut his heart, and he hugged his small body tightly.

Sui Sui's mood fluctuated a lot, and he fell asleep after crying too much.

Yun Yi sent him back to the room, and didn't leave until he was sound asleep.

Ye Linghan returned to the villa with a sullen face, and when he opened the door, he was greeted by a dark room.

Before he came back, he was basically at home every year.

Hearing the doorbell, the little milk bag ran over and called "Dad" and "Dad" around him.

Sometimes Ye Linghan would feel that he was very noisy, like a chirping little sparrow.

Now he knew how precious that cheerful voice was.

Ye Linghan didn't turn on the light, and slumped on the sofa.

The huge villa was as quiet as a cemetery, and Ye Linghan felt that he was a lonely ghost with no one to lead him.

The central air conditioner in the villa was constant and warm, but it failed to warm his cold and lonely heart.

Ye Linghan felt chills down his spine. He curled up on the sofa, thinking nonstop. Pao Pao recommended

him, wondering if Yun Yi would accept Rong Cheng?

They are going to get engaged soon, will Rong Cheng mark Yun Yi after the engagement?

As long as he thinks that another man's seal will be branded on Yun Yi's body, he will feel pain like a knife in his heart.

In the darkness, Ye Linghan panted heavily, like a beast trapped in a dark cave with nowhere to escape.

A black car stopped in front of the villa, and two people got out of the car.

Shang Yu supported Duan Yizhen's arm, and cried and said, "Auntie, are you really going to find Young Master Ye? But I'm so scared!" "What are you afraid of?"

Duan Yizhen patted his hand, "With me here, he won't make things difficult You."

The five fingerprints on Shang Yu's face haven't faded yet, they were slapped by Ye Linghan.

His mouth was bleeding from that slap, and he was almost deaf from the slap.

Thinking of Ye Linghan's cold face, Shang Yu felt apprehensive: "I... Auntie, I'm still scared!" "

If you're afraid, get the hell out of here." Duan Yi was really annoyed by his crying, and shook his hands just go.

Shang Yu held her back: "Auntie, I won't cry! Let's go!"

Duan Yizhen looked at his face that was three points similar to Ji Ran, and disgusted him from the bottom of his heart.

But who made his son like Ji Ran.

She found a substitute and persuaded Ye Linghan to get married as soon as possible.

Not only to give her precious grandson a sound family, but also to give birth to a few more children for the Ye family.

"Shangyu, I've told you many times, don't cry all the time, Ahan won't like you like this."

Duan Yizhen instructed: "He likes the kind of cold and glamorous personality, he has a little temper. You cry three times a day than you Who can bear a woman returning to her mother?"

"Auntie, I... try

my best." Shang Yu lowered his head, feeling that he was wronged.

He is an Omega who is a little more feminine and cries a little, so there is nothing wrong with him.

A lot of Alphas and Betas like him.

"You have to know how to use your strengths." Duan Yizhen poked his face: "Your face is a stepping stone, hurry up and knock Ahan's heart open."

His face? Shang Yu suddenly remembered the man he saw at the door of the club that day.

"Auntie!"

Shang Yu grabbed Duan Yizhen's arm.

Duan Yi was really about to ring the doorbell of the villa, but he suddenly pulled him back, staggered and almost fell: "What are you doing? Let's talk about it when you come in." "Auntie!" Shang Yu forced Duan Yizhen to the side: "Do you know

Yun Yi?" "

Yun Yi? Who is this?"

Duan Yizhen doesn't pay much attention to entertainment news, she just came back from abroad, and she doesn't know about Ye Linghan and Yun Yi's scandal.

Shang Yu turned on his phone and found Yun Yi's photo.

"Who do you want me to see..."

When Duan Yizhen saw that familiar face, his eyes suddenly widened, his face full of disbelief: "This... this is not... "

Isn't this Ji Ran?

Ji Ran came back from the dead?

Duan Yizhen snatched Shangyu's mobile phone and stared at the screen hard.

When she saw Yun Yi's introduction, she immediately breathed a sigh of relief: "It's not him..."

Fortunately, it wasn't him, otherwise...

based on how much Ye Linghan cared about him, if Ji Ran came back to life, he would definitely turn the Ye family upside down.

Duan Yi is really afraid when she thinks about it,

she still likes a daughter-in-law like Shangyu who is easy to control.

But the person in the photo looks too much like Ji Ran, and what's the matter with Ye Linghan and this person?

Duan Yizhen read the news carefully, and the more he read it, the more he felt that Ye Linghan approached Yun Yi because he was definitely Ji Ran's stand-in.

From all aspects, Yun Yi seems to be more difficult to deal with than the previous Ji Ran.

If he were to marry him in, the Ye family would never have peace in the future.

If you want to find a substitute, why don't you find a well-behaved and sensible one? How could he provoke such a rose with thorns.

Duan Yizhen really wanted to hate her son who didn't live up to expectations, she took Shang Yu's arm, and asked in a deep voice: "Have you brought the aphrodisiac?" Shang Yu nodded: "I have.

"

At home, Ahan is alone at home."

Duan Yizhen's eyes flashed brightly: "You go in and use the aphrodisiac immediately, and you must let Ahan mark you tonight. Only after the matter is done, you will have the opportunity to step into the door of Yejia. "

"But..."

Thinking of Ye Linghan's terrifying appearance, Shang Yu's legs trembled: "Auntie, I... I'm afraid!" "

If you are afraid, go back and I'll change it Come here alone."

Duan Yizhen grabbed Shang Yu's collar and said viciously: "You have as many faces as you want. After sending them to country H for plastic surgery, everyone can become Ji Ran. You think I chose you because What? It's because of your face. Get out if you don't have the guts."

Of course Shang Yu didn't want to miss this opportunity, he gritted his teeth and said, "I'll go!"

Duan Yizhen knocked on the door, but no one responded.

She tried to swipe the password, but fortunately the password was not changed.

The door opened, and the room was pitch black, with no light at all.

Duan Yizhen winked at Shangyu: "Go in!"

The door was dark, and Shangyu was startled: "I..."

Duan Yizhen pushed him in hard.

Shang Yu fell into the door, and the door behind him slammed shut.

He trembled all over, gritted his teeth and walked forward.

When he walked into the living room, he smelled a strong smell of alcohol.

It was too dark around, and Shang Yu came here for the first time because he didn't know the layout of the villa, and he couldn't find the light switch.

Staggering, he fell to the ground.

There was something soft under his body, and he put his hands on the floor and tried to stand up.

A sudden hand pierced through the darkness and grabbed his neck: "Who?"

The man's cold voice made Shang Yu realize that he had kicked Ye Linghan just now.

"Young Master Ye, it's me!"

"Get lost!" Ye Linghan pushed Shang Yu away fiercely.

"It's not him! It's not him!"

He thought it was Yun Yi who came!

Ye Linghan was very drunk, but he also knew that this person was not the one he wanted to see.

Yun Yi didn't have such an unpleasant smell on his body.

Shang Yu was so frightened by the sound of "rolling", that he wanted to turn around and leave.

But as soon as he took a step, he hesitated.

Ye Linghan is drunk, this is his best chance!

Shang Yu clutched the aphrodisiac in his hand, struggling in his heart.

When Omega is in heat, it will affect Alpha's mood, and Ye Linghan will definitely mark him.

As long as he conceives a child tonight, he will be able to rise to the top by then.

Shang Yu looked back to his feet, it was too dark around him, he couldn't see Ye Linghan's expression.

In order to make sure that he was really drunk, Shang Yu turned on the phone and saw the man on the ground by the light.

Ye Linghan slumped under the sofa with his eyes closed, the strong smell of alcohol emanating from him, obviously he had drunk a lot.

"Young Master Ye!" Shang Yu pushed him, but Ye Linghan didn't even open his eyes.

Shang Yu was so excited, he took the aphrodisiac, squatted down, and leaned towards Ye Linghan's direction——